You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Natalie's Visitors

Real Ghost Stories

Natalie's Visitors

 

I have so many stories that I could write... But I am choosing the most recent, most terrifying occurrence yet. My daughter is almost 3 years old now, and she seems to be more psychic than I am. She often is playing with imaginary "friends" but I don't believe them to be imaginary. I have seen one or two of them myself, but most of them she seems to see, and not always I can.

A few weeks back I was snuggling in her room at bedtime and she was staring blankly at the corner of her room. I asked her what she was looking at and she said "angels. There are angels in my room. 5 of them, 3 boys and 2 girls." I thought that was odd, maybe they were guides not angels? Anyways, we said our bedtime prayers and she went to sleep. The next day she asked me what their names were, so I said well mommy didn't see them, but if you see them why don't you ask them? Only one gave a name - "Kagger". I found this disturbing and odd; my initial reaction to the name was it sounded dark. That night she was attacked in her sleep. She was screaming and crying and thrashing around for me and by the time I finally woke up and heard her she was past the point of hysteria. She told me the angels had been shaking her bed trying to dump her out of her bed, and had been hitting her. She had a scratch on her leg in the morning when we got up... I prayed hard for the Lord and angels to take them away from her, and I told her that if she saw this "Dagger" again she should tell them to be gone.

Things seemed to be wound down now, she has not spoke of these 5 "angels" since we sent them away, and I pray nightly that they stay away.

At first I thought maybe this was just a night terror, she got terrors quite often when she was smaller, but she remembered everything in the morning. But I really don't believe it was a nightmare either. She was far too hysterical and upset for me to believe it was just a nightmare.

Until next time...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nnlpeace, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nnlpeace (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
No, I don't believe they were Angels... I believe they were something else, something that knew they weren't to be around... I think that's why they were only visible to her, and not to me. She hasn't said anything more about them. I haven't brought them up to her, and don't intend to unless she mentions them again.
Thanks for the response 😊
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-18)
Sad, how they were doing that to her, they couldn't be that mean if they were ANGELS could they? They are gone now right? So it seems? Hopefully they left and hopefully those "angels" or any other harming spirit comes to your family!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: