You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Figures And Help

Real Ghost Stories

Figures And Help

 

First off, I live in a 1 story house and this was built on one little lot with no history... Lot's of people say oh it's your deceased relatives watching over me... Is it true?

I was sitting in the basement watching on the HUGE T.V. When I feel something just staring down on me... So stupidly I look up... NOTHING THERE SUPRISINGLY! So I put it off and just continue watching when out of the corner of my eye something looks at me then darts away after I stare at it for 5/6 seconds. Weird? Not to most of you but to me it is...

Another time I was reading when out of the corner of my eye I see a small cat who had puffed up gray hair (Persian) like my dead cat and I tensed then it flicked a paw out to me as if saying hello. Then it was gone, almost right after my book gets a small water droplet on the page. I look up nothing is there no water damage... NOTHING! I panicked. What if something is leaky? What if- etc. But I think it was a dead relative saying hey man I love you and I am watching over you!

I always knew they were watching over me and sometimes I hear their voices in my head if I have a problem and sometimes it's to boost my moral. Do you think I am crazy? Or do you think this is kind of cool?

But the latest was about 3 months ago. I was sitting down with my stores (I write stories in my free time for classmates. Teachers, family, etc.) I was having writers block. Then a small cat comes up. (I have written a small series about cats... BIG HIT!) And all of the sudden I have these whole chapters, pictures, fonts, colors. Almost everything you need for a story. Then a small shadow of a man comes leans up against the wall and grins. And disappears.

Do you think I am crazy? Or do you think this is kind of cool again? Comment tell me what you think and I will try to get back to you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostkid123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ghostkid123 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-14)
DARKNESS: Ok! I reacted fine it felt like they were supossed to be there.
Ghostkid123 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-14)
I am an only child and I was always smothered by family members! My cat died in the basement bathroom...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
Ghostkid: here's a link, you may be able to find more on this subject:

Http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-muse.htm
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
Thats good thinking granny I have heard of these "muse" spirits also. Ghostkid123, how did you react when you witnessed these shadows and spirits? I think they are taking an interest in what you are doing, definitely not malevolent in anyway I would probably take comfort in this.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
Ghostkid: Have you ever heard of a "muse"?...It's a spirit that helps give you inspiration... Many artists, authors, and composers swear they have one!...Cool, really! 😊 ❤
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
Your dead relatives are most likely where they died. Unless they did things like this when they were alive.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: