You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: It Dripped from the Wall

Real Ghost Stories

It Dripped from the Wall

 

About 4 years ago I went to one of my friend's house in Lewistown MT. They had just moved in 2 weeks prior to my visit. This was a big house, 3 floors, it sat atop a steep hill, and it gave you the chills just looking at it from the outside. And the year before during the winter, a child was killed in the alley way just behind the house while sledding.

I was 15 at the time of the incident, and our parents decided that they would go out that night.

They left around 8 pm, and left my friend, his brother and me alone in the house. We were all upstairs watching TV. My friend had bought a new poster earlier that day for his wall. I knew what was exactly on the poster because I had the same one. So I watched him hang it up, we sat back down in front of the TV, 5 minutes later we turned back to the poster and to our horror a face about the size of a small plate had been drawn on to the poster with black ink.

We all ran up to the poster to examine it, his little brother touched it and said it was still wet, that's when we realized it was running out the eyes of the face and down the wall, and then discovered the ink was soaking out through the wall, we ran out of the house immediately, while we were leaving, the TV began to flip through channels, we never went back in until our parents arrived. They moved out 1 month later.

After this had happened, we discovered on the other side of that wall was his little brother's closet and inside the closet there is a crawl space which all over on the sides appeared to be scratch marks from finger nails.

I know this is something, because I don't get scared very often but every time I tell this story or even type it out like I am, my eyes begin to tear up. And that only happens when I am severely freaked out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, brennonmt, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

yamswool (2 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-04-10)
Lewistown looks flat. There's no hills there. I looked on google earth to try and find a house on a steep hill.
ghostslaya (23 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
maybe it was the litle boy... Wow good write... Freaked me out any information advice or questions needed contact me at ghostslaya93 [at] yahoo.com
😕
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
when I was little like 3 & 4 I lived in a demonic house & in my sisters room the walls would seep gewey crap. I kid you not. Weather this story is legit or not I'm not sure but I know sh! T like this happens.

~LSD~
Kated9 (6 stories) (14 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-10-11)
Wowww I really believe this story and so did you ever find out if this spirit was evil... I am guessing not. I had a similar experiance also! 😕
brennonmt (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-07-30)
Well thanks finally someone that's not so skeptical about this. Thank you
JPing (guest)
+3
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
Personally I have trouble believing a few of the stories here, but I have no trouble believing this one.
brennonmt (1 stories) (5 posts)
+3
17 years ago (2007-07-07)
Basically Idk but I have a feeling that it is linked to what happened considering its right on the other side of the wall, as if someone was kept in there and died in there, that's my perspective on it.
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
+3
17 years ago (2007-07-01)
wow, I'm skeptical to tell you the truth
what do the fingernail scratches have to do with anything?
brennonmt (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-05-29)
O and what was dripping from the wall was like black ink, not water. It stained Justins finger after he had toucedh it.
brennonmt (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-05-29)
Sorry I havnt been able to comment back on my story, I was confused about how the site works. I never got registered until today sorry about making it seem like I was not trying to follow through with the story. I no longer have contact with my friends Ira and Justin Robison they are the other two involved with the story. I have otherwise moved and lost friendship with the two over a fading period of time. Other wise I could get them to confirm the story as well.
Abby (710 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
Dear Brennon Sullivan,

Since you have not posted a comment response back to those of us here, I do have my doubts of your story's credibility. Yet, each story is valid for the reason and purpose only the author of the story knows, and the lesson the author is learning or teaching the rest of us. In all stories, fiction or non-fiction, there within the lines lie the real truth. It is always up to the reader to find the real truth.

This story would be a good one to show how one would go about by investigating and analyzing it to find out what is fiction and what is non-fiction. That is how ghost and other paranomal hunting and investigation is done.

In the ultimate end, your story is yours and only you know it's truth and validity. It always comes back to the author, and as we all know, the ending does not always end up with "living happily ever after. :)
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
+3
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
Most of it seems explanable. To me. The wall dripping was probably just a leak. And this leak caused power shortages for the T.V.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-05-23)
That is completely understandable my friend. This site could not become ridiculous unless you just stopped caring. But I think you would shut it down before that happened. :D

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+3
17 years ago (2007-05-22)
Well I'm pretty tired form a long day and small night and my mind isn't as critical, so I let a few far fetched stories be published today, but once again, if other users all agree some are absurd and the author doesn't come and defend it, I might just pull it off once I'm more refreshed. It just seems I got a serious batch of crazy stories today, so I don't know what's what for now. I gotta toughen up on people :P I wouldn't want this site to become ridiculous.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+3
17 years ago (2007-05-22)
Okay Martin, I noticed you didn't comment on this one buddy. Oozing walls, now that I really find hard to believe. ;) Sounds like a "B" movie to me. But I will be interested in seeing what the other readers think.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: