You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Grandad The Angel

Real Ghost Stories

My Grandad The Angel

 

It all started when I was 8. It was near Christmas time I think. And I was all happy and running about because my Grandad and Nana where coming to stay. I wanted to stay up and wait for them to come but my Mam told me to go to bed so I did. Now I hadn't been asleep for long when my door opened and my Grandad came in and sat on the end of my bed. We talked for a bit he smelled like Grandad of pipe smoke but there was something different. He told me he had to go away but he loved me and if I ever needed him he would be there. Then he was gone.

The next morning I went downstairs to find Grandad but I couldn't find him. I looked everywhere until my Nana found me and when I asked where grandad was she told me that he died yesterday. Well I was devastated and confused, if my Grandad was dead then who was sat with me. I told my Mam about the man who looked like Grandad and she said I was just dreaming and that I shouldn't be so silly. I was so sure that it was Grandad.

Then a few months ago I was looking for somewhere to film for my school project. Me and some friends where looking round a community centre and I wanted to look in the kitchen which was at the bottom of some stairs. I went cold when I reached the steps and then when I got to the middle steps my throat when tight and I couldn't breathe. It was like something was tugging at my neck and then it was released and I fell down the stairs and fell unconscious. When I woke up my vision was blurry and I saw my Grandad looking at me checking to see if I was OK. I closed my eyes again. And the next time I awoke was to my friend Frazer calling my name. I sat up. I felt dizzy and my throat was dry. I thought I'd had asthma attack. I looked at Frazer, he was looking at my neck I wanted to see what was wrong so I went to the bathroom my neck was red. I made Frazer promises not to tell anyone.

I did some research when I got home and apparently there was a maid who had killed herself in that house on that stair case. I tried to tell my Mam and she told me that I was being silly and over dramatic. But I'm not. I don't know what's happening and now I keep waking up with little bruises on my arms. My friends think I'm self-harming but I'm not doing that to myself. And sometimes I feel as if am been watched and I get cold shrives down my neck.

I know now that my grandad is watching out for me but it's like there someone else watching me too and I don't like it. I'm only 14 and I don't know what's going on can someone help me please.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, babewithbrains, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

babewithbrains (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-01)
Thank you everyone for the comments and to answer some questions isabella8: I don't really have any real friends and the ones I do have are really selfloving or stupid to understand if I tryed to exsplain.

Sinner: ME and my Grandad where very close we where always the same on every level and he was always there for me until he died and my Nana said that he regret not being there to watch me grow up but now he can
isabella8 (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
okay...lets confirm a thing... Are your friends lunatics?
I mean... Come on... Every damn friend would believe their friends... Specialy in such cases...
Sorry if that hurt... But truth should be known...
Take care... And I am sure your grandad is watching over you...
GhostBeliever40 (27 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
I absolutely enjoyed your story one of the most interesting I have read, your grand father will always be protect you from anything! If someone else is watching just ignore it and pray to Jesus he will go away.
Thank you for sharing your story.

Goodluck.

This comment from ultimateabs is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

sinner (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Very interesting story. Did you have a close relationship with your grandpa? Your story shows that love goes beyond the grave...

Rebecca
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
maybe that's why your grandad is staying so close to you in spirit and with him there you won't have anything to worry about I'm sure his love will be stronger than anything malevolent

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: