You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Man At The End Of My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Man At The End Of My Bed

 

Last night I was asleep and I woke up at 3.30 am for no reason. I went to turn around in bed and I saw and the end of it what appeared to be a man standing there with his arms folded. He was wearing slacks, shirt and braces. My reaction was to immediately cover my head with the duvet to the point that there were beads of sweat rolling down my face, neck and back. It's strange to think that my apartment is haunted as they are only 6 years old. However, we have a hotel next door that we refurbished three years ago (it used to be a guest house and dates back to Georgian times).

A couple got married last week and they were staying in the penthouse and the groom woke up and saw a man standing at the end of the bed, he freaked out and turned the lights on and left them on until morning. The bride said that it was very uncharacteristic for him to react in the way he did.

Prior to the hotel being built we lived in the old guest house and I remember at times when my parents were away on holidays, I always had an uneasy feeling in the house and slept with the light on most nights. But it still makes no sense that on the two instances here, they occurred on the newly built property.

When I said it to my parents this morning they said that my eyes were playing tricks on me but I don't buy it. I'm not looking forward to going asleep to be quite honest...

Aisleen

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aisleen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lottiexxx (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
thats so freaky have you red the story about the two men talking and then looked threw a window and had no eyes that one was good 😊 did you tell your parents that the groom saw him two?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: