I only just recently moved into my new home in Victoria, Australia. I just turned 23 when I moved in. I have always felt really independent and I am not afraid of monsters,ghosts, etc... I finally moved in a month after paying my first payment for the rent.
I had a truck deliver my belongings and everything was perfect. They placed my things where I asked and it was tip top! I went out for dinner with my best friend Sharnie, who was actually living with me and helping pay the rent in our last home. I dropped Sharnie home and then decided once I got home to have a soak in my new tub. My bathroom had a really cold sort of feeling to it but I didn't mind. I quite enjoy the cold. And I also happened to like the fact it was an onsweet! I finally hopped in and it was just so relaxing, like I could soak forever.
I was in the tub for about 11 minutes when the light flickered. It was only a little flicker. When it did it again I sat up and the whole light turned off. I jumped out really fast getting a little scared and wrapped the towel around me and ran into my new room. I flicked the bedroom switch but it was so black the only light was from the shining of the moon through my curtains. I went to my bedside table and grabbed my cell and found my way to a box full of candles. I was struggling to find the matches when the light turned on again. I prepared myself with all the candles lined up on the floor but it didn't happen at all for the rest of the night.
The next day I had the movers come in with the rest of my belongings and I just emptied out the boxes for the rest of the day. It was night again when I had a shower and the lights flickered again. I hopped out straight away getting scared about the other night and I ran into my room. The lights went out again and at this point I had just had enough with it! So this happened continuously throughout the week. I contacted the owners and told them about the lighting, and they referred to me that they experienced the horrid flickering too. But they also told me that it happens the same time every night. I wanted to look into it more because it was just so annoying/scary! I asked about the most recent owners and they explained that he was electrocuted in the ceiling, in 1989! I almost cried. It had just come to me that I was in a haunted house experiencing the death of an elderly man!