You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Curious Little Doctor And Nurse

Real Ghost Stories

Curious Little Doctor And Nurse

 

I have only seen "an apparition" one time. It wasn't scary to me, more surprising and interesting. Hope you find the telling enjoyable.

My husband and I raised our five kids in a two storey, three bedroom, three bath home. Upstairs were the bedrooms, with the master being the size of the entire downstairs living room. We had a lock on our bedroom door (our teenage daughters would hi-jack my husband's t-shirts to wear!) so when we were gone for work during the day, or were out during the evening, nobody was in our room. Our kids used to tell us that they would quite often hear footsteps in our room. They would hear them day or night. We would hear them too, sometimes if we were downstairs eating dinner, or watching TV. We would go look and nothing. But that's all that ever happened. Footsteps don't hurt. No big deal.

One night while sleeping, I woke up. No reason. I just woke up. I was on my back, and opened my eyes. I turned my head to look at my husband. He was there, sleeping, his back facing me. I looked at the ceiling and noticed a white light to my right side. It was low to the ground, so I turned my head and looked for the source. There standing right at the side of my bed, right next to me, were a little "Doctor" and a little "Nurse". The doctor stood about three feet tall, if that, and appeared to be "operating" on my leg! He was an old man, looking about eighty. He had a big nose and long chin. He was mostly bald with wisps of hair here and there. His nurse stood behind him, looking over his shoulder as he "operated." She had grey hair, pulled back in bun. She looked about 80 as well and was wearing a long black dress with a long white apron over it, and a white nurse's hat. The dress reminded me of the first nurse's uniforms way back.

I was shocked, not scared. I felt no fear at all, just surprise. I wondered "What the hell is this guy doing?" And, I didn't feel what he was doing to my leg; it just looked like he was doing something to it. Because I couldn't feel it, I wanted to see it better... I am just a curious person... I have to know. So, what do I do to see it better? I sit up of course! As I am raising my head from my pillow and bringing my arm up to support me, this "doctor" turns and looks directly at me, grins at me with a mouth full of very many sharp pointed teeth, gives me a sort of grunt, and punches me with his fist right in my right eye! I let out a gasp. I actually couldn't believe that just happened! I paused a minute to "feel" the punch on my eye. Was it real? Was there pain? I felt pain, but it wasn't like the punch I got in my eye when I was twelve from the boy next door. That hurt! This was dull pain. That's the only way to describe it. It hurt, but it was dull.

I looked over at my husband to see if he saw this. He had to have heard this right? Nope. I saw his back, just like when I first woke up. Okay, then. What do I do now? What could I do? So I laid my head back down on the pillow. I decided that if my husband wasn't awake, and this thing didn't want me to get up, then I wasn't going to. I wasn't scared, or hurt, really. I looked back at the two little beings, without moving my head, because I didn't want to get hit again, yep, still there. Ok, then. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I haven't had anything like that happen to me since. We lived in that home for another 7 years after this happened. We moved from that home 10 years ago. I've thought about that night a lot. Trying to figure out what it could have been because I know it wasn't a dream.

I love reading the experiences on this site and have a lot of respect for the people who comment with the intent to contribute in a positive manner. Any comments you may have are welcome. I'd love to hear your opinion.

Thank you for your time! Love fully and Laugh often.

SpiritEnergy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SpiritEnergy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
Haha aiafaith - there are many days when you'd have a couple of people disagreeing with you on that, but I try 😆. Unfortunately, we all can't and won't get along on here. So I try to stay out of those people's way unless it can't be avoided 😆.

Thank you and happy reading! See? This day ended up turning around after all, didn't it?😉
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
Haha. You're welcome! You deserve it for being so nice. 😆

~Aia
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
aw, bless you, aiafaith, bless you! Now, talk about perfect timing 😊. There are days when it's really good to hear that and today is one of those days. Thank you! ❤
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
Haha. By the way, I added you to my favorite people! LoL. 😆 ❤ 😆

~Aiafaith
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
aiafaith - I'm glad you liked it 😊. It picked me up when I needed it and I was so glad she submitted it when she did. And, yeah, those pointy teeth? OMG I saw those things in my mind for days 😨. Ahhhhh!

But it truly is a great story and one of the many, many reasons I was glad I didn't leave. For every b.s. Story, there are so many of these that don't get the recognition they deserve. So maybe this one'll get another go round 😉.
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
Miracles, just to let you know, this story went on my favorites. I think it is funny that she got hit in the eye. LOL. Although, his pointy teeth might freak me out! 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
aiafaith - just checking to see if you saw my comment about this story.
DarkMan (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
Crazy experience! Thanks for sharing. Did you feel any change or something similar to your leg on a day to day basis? I know you felt nothing, but did any interesting occurrences ever seem to relate to that leg that was "worked on"?

This seems VERY interesting. And considering "fae" is French for "to enchant" or "enchant," I am quite convinced this was a Fae.

A rather dark, and ill-mannered fae (like a troll, or a goblin) but a fae non-the-less.

Thanks for sharing. I hope you discover more about this event.

A ra
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
Just so you know, if you were to click on my name, right here on the comment bar, you will be able to read my stories. (It takes you to my profile and stories I have submitted.) Same goes for if you read a story you like on here. If you go back to the top of the story and click on that person's name, you can see what other tales they have to offer. Thought I would help! I love seeing other stories of authors I like! Good luck to you and happy hauntings! ❤
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
I was also thinking of Gremlins they are tinkerers but mostly on mechanical stuff. But they may have been fae or some kind of small elf.
SpiritEnergy (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
[at] applerose: that's it exactly. Just stay calm, see what is happening, handle what needs to be handled and move on. But when he punched me, I just thought, "ok then". I read your story "hospital ghost" and enjoyed it very much. I will get to "bits and pieces" soon. Thanks for reading and for your comments.

[at] kalli_psy90: I am glad that you took the time to read my story. I am doing some research on "fae" and others that zorforler and redphx have mentioned. I find these "creatures" very interesting. Thanks for the comments.

[at] zorforler and redphx: I've always believed that imps, goblins, etc were just mythical. What I am finding is so interesting. Thanks for mentioning these, as I never would have discovered them!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
See that is what I am trying to figure out. Because goblins don't normally help people and they usually aren't that humanoid either, but the description fits general size. It is hard to say... And very interesting.
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
I don't think they would be goblins cause they are a lesser spieces of orc and aren't all that helpful to humans.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
sorry I've been away to long to answer your question. There is really no one link to finding out more about fae. I would need more of a description to try and determine a species. But even then it would be very uncertain. They are vast race who don't spend time on this plane very often nor do they really help humans. Most actually despise the human race. I am no expert on the fae or elvin race. I just know enough to recognize them if I came across them with my own eyes. Your description sounds almost goblin like. But again I don't know and wouldn't want to give you false information. It is very odd and I hope to find out more from you to try and maybe pinpoint a possibility 😕
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
It may have been an imp because they like tinker with living body parts at times and it may have been an elf or fearie folk.
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
I have to say that this was a great story. I've never heard about anything like this before happening not even similar. Non the less it was great. I know I would hav been a little creeped out but I would have done what you did, look. I would have been so interested in the little people and what they were doing that I wouldn't have really thought about how creepy it was. I'm with redphx I think it was a kind of fae. I think most likely it was a kind of elf because I've read they differ in hight and they are the more freindly of the fae races. If you want to learn more there are plenty of fairy websites to find on google for best results I would look up faeries isted of fairys you get more international resources that way. Well deffinatlly putting this in my favs thanks so much for posting this it made my day.
Hope this helps, ❤ Kalli
applerose (13 stories) (139 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
My first thought after reading your story was "I would have crapped myself" - but I have had things happen to me - and when they catch you off guard like that - you just kind of go with it - and really do not know how to act - (read some of my stories -I have had similar things happen to me in "Bits and Pieces" and "Hospital Ghost") - this was a great story - the read was quite enjoyable - thank you for sharing 😊
SpiritEnergy (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
Oh My! I am so pleased that so many are reading about my experience and even more pleased that you are enjoying it! Thanks all of you.

[at] Aussiedaz: No, I didn't see a bill lying around anywhere afterwards. Wouldn't that just beat all! Punch me in the eye and then charge me for it! 😆 I like your suggestion of alternate reality, sounds like a real possiblity. I love reading your stories on this site and respect your kindness in advising others. Thank you for taking the time to read this and to comment.

[at] DCinAZ: Seems like both you and Miracles needed this. I am so happy to have caused some laughs for two people I revere so much. Thank you too for taking the time to read this and to comment. I am glad you made it to the bathroom! 😆 😆

[at] Zorforler: You have an interesting theory as well. I will give it some thought. Thank you for reading!

[at] Faerielike: Thanks for reading! Nothing with my leg has ever bothered me. Too bad those other stories are gone. I would have loved to read them.

[at] Isis80: Wow! I am so sorry that you were so disturbed by my experience. I in no way meant to cause any stress for anyone! Please accept my apologies. And anyone else reading this that may have reacted the same way, I am sorry. These little creatures have never showed themselves to me again, so no worries! Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. Even coming back two days later... Wow again.

[at] TygerDall and Koalagirl: Thanks to you both. I have not had any issues with my leg, either before this or after. You know, because I couldn't feel him operating, I didn't believe he really was. I didn't believe they were real until the punch! Anyway, that's why I never really thought about my leg, that and nothing is wrong. And TygerDall, I love your signature! I giggled when I read it, but I do try my best to stay away from hairgrease!

[at] jazzeyjay: Thanks for reading and for the suggestion as to what this could have been. Interesting theory!

[at] butthead: I know. Just go back to sleep after that happened. When I woke up and saw these two, I was incredibly doubtful that it was real. I was very calm because I didn't believe it. Not until I was punched. I just felt like I wasn't supposed to be awake so I went back to sleep. Thank you so much for reading and posting your comments.

[at] Miracles51031: I completely agree. No such thing as coincidence. I have a few published stories on the sister site, YPE, and "coincidently" (lol) one is titled "Coincidence". If your interested! I was hesitant to put this story on this site because I was nervous about reactions. I am so glad that I did it. You, princessLotus, BadJuuJuu, Aussiedaz, DCinAZ (ZZsGranny, WhiteBuffalo and Darkness too!) are all posters I hold in high regard and to have you post to my story is perfect!

Thank you all again. Love fully and Laugh often.

SpiritEnergy
butthead (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
very strange.
Definately do not like the description of these people (or things) you describe.
Made a nice read though, and while I don't doubt the story, I am left wondering... How, if you can see something so nasty looking, that you can close your eyes and sleep knowing its not only right there, but already hit you in the face!
My hat off to you for staying THAT calm:P
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
Great story! I have heard stories like this before. What happens is that there may have been some sort of hospital or doctor's office on that property or neighborhood. These two more than likely are left over energy from another era. What you witnessed happens when the atmosphere is just right and the energy level is the same as it was at the time those two actually were alive. This gave them the energy to appear carrying on as they did in life. Some people have actually bore witness to the room or land actually transformed back to the actual way it was when the apparitions were alive. These people witnessed surgeries that took place hundreds of years ago. They are imprinted in the land!
Thanks for sharing.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-05)
Yeah, hindsight is 20/20. & when things like this happen to you you don't react like you normally would. I try is hard to not hit someone who hits me, but others may just cry about it & walk away or simply do nothing. But who is to say if it had been me I would have struck back. But it just makes it worse that you saw its teeth. That's just... Not right.lol!

~LSD~
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
hi I totally enjoy your story and I believe you as well, in this world anything is possible, just a question did you have a sore leg before or after seeing that creature. Cheers di.
TygerDall (2 stories) (29 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
I am curious, was there something wrong with your leg at the time? Maybe they were removing a clot that would kill you? But then why does the doctor have pointy teeth?
A long time ago, before anesthesia came along, a lot of doctors whould just punch the patient out if they woke up during a proceedure.
I would have done the same thing princessLotus would have done!
Get your leg checked for clogged arteries tho!

Much Luv, Peace, & Hairgrease! ❤
isis80 (3 stories) (51 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
I read this story 2 days ago and I had to come back to post because it really disturbed me. I would have totally freaked out if a little doctor and nurse were operating on my leg... And then he punched you and he had little sharp teeth!

Just to think that something like that could be walking around in our world or between worlds was enough to make me think about it all day long.

I hope they don't come back...seriously...and if they do, you kick that doctor for me!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
SpiritEnergy - I, and several others of us on this site, do not believe in coincidences. You were meant to post this story exactly when you did. It may have been for someone other than me, but I needed to read it too! And so, I thank you.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
I just had to say, that this was such an amusing account, I just had to add it to my favorites! 😁
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Wow! That was a cool story! I wonder, has anything happened to that leg since it has been "operated" on? Just curious! 😆
Interesting enough, this is not the first story I have read about small old people with sharp teeth, though the first time reading about them operating. I read about a few on another site that unfortunately no longer exists. I wonder what they are...
Good luck! ❤
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
Very interesting story, I have no idea what they could be? This one has me stumped. I can try to guess what they are. They might be Gremlins or imps or something in those categories. Oh and if that little bastard punched me I would kick his little arse big time.
DCinAZ (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
Spiritenergy, This was just what I needed today! I couldn't help but crack up (almost blew milk out my nose too!) when he punched you. Then when you just went back to sleep like "oh well" I almost lost it at that point and had to run to the bathroom (can't have two accidents in one sitting). I can't say how I would have reacted, maybe a scissor lock seeing as there wasn't much hair to snatch up. The whole thing is totally insane but I totally believe it happened, You just can't make this stuff up. Thanks a million! 😆 😆
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
Well as long as he didn't leave you a bill, no harm done... Maybe you whispered I can't pay!... Made him punch you in the nose... 😆...GOOD story and I believe your account... Probably leaning toward a projected reality... Not a dream!...I have awoken to these types of experiences many times, our spiritual conscious has the ability not only to show us dreams when we sleep... But it also can create illusions when we are consciously observing S/P included... Feeling the blow of the punch was also staged by your sub conscious... So So convincing are these experiences some poor souls are trapped in these illusions for years unable to cross to the other side confused by their own mind... Not saying that this will happen to you, but you know how some ghost are seen walking around with guns etc... They have locked themselves into that reality by the power of their own mind and can interact with others dead and alive... To them it is real too...

Thanks for sharing...aussie. 😁

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: