You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Sleeping Habits 2

Real Ghost Stories

Sleeping Habits 2

 

As per my last story I have been sleeping better but since my last night when I saw the foggy white shadow I have felt like I am being watched and I have been very paranoid. I talked to one of my co-workers about my issue and she thinks it is a family member coming to visit me and tell me how proud they are because at that time I just bought my first home and I just started my dream job. I felt a little bit better in hopes that maybe it was my Nannie who passed away about two years ago. I now wonder if she was trying to warn me about future events. I wonder this because a lot of strange and bad things have been happening.

The first month we moved into our new home I hated being alone in our bedroom. (I don't know why I just had a bad vibe) One of the neighbours had come over and welcomed us and we talked awhile on the home. She told us it had had a few owners from as long as she has been living next door. We had known that at the time of the sale. Not thinking anything of it until we were talking to another neighbour a few days later. She said that two people had died in the house. One was the first owner's wife she was very sick and passed away in our bedroom. The other was a man who owned it after, he loved gardening and he died of a heart attack in the back yard but wasn't found until the day after when a family member came to visit. We were a little uneasy about this but what else is to be expected when you purchase an old home. My boyfriend doesn't really believe the paranormal so when I told him about the bad vibes I had before even knowing someone died in our bedroom, he didn't think much of it.

It's now been over two months since we have been living in our new home. I have noticed a lot of strange things since we moved in. I find our stuff is always moved, such as keys, change, jewellery, cups and even our cats eating bowl. (Which is far too heavy for the cat to move) Also both the cat and the dog will stop playing with one another and will zone out at the same time and stare at the same place, when there is nothing there that I can see. My sister who often stays at our place is woken up every night at 3am in the morning on the dot. She never sees or hears anything but we both think it's strange. Also when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom I see shadows in my living room, but when I look there is nothing there?

There have also been things that have happened that do not have anything to do with the paranormal but I wonder if my Nannie was trying to tell me about them to.

My boyfriend has been let go from his full time job starting December 18th, which will make it really hard to pay all our new home bills. Also my sister told me about a week ago that six years ago she was raped by our cousin. I was the first one to know and since then there has been extreme stress on my family and we no longer want to see our cousin ever again. (My sister is now in therapy so hopefully she can start towards recovery)

I just can help but think that maybe all these issues are tied together with whatever I saw that night a few months ago. I like to think it was my Nannie because it gives me comfort with all the things going on lately. When something scares me I like to think she's with me and that she will help me and my family through all these tough and scary times. The truth is I really don't know what is going on and I am just really confused and upset with the events that have occurred. Any input would be appreciated.

Other hauntings by Char89

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Char89, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
I am in agreement with what BJJ and Cosmo have mentioned, I am sorry to hear about your boyfriend and your sister. I think there is a lot of negativity in the home, you have the uneasy feeling of knowing about people who have died on your property, your boyfriends job, your sister situation these are all negative things. This is a beacon for negative beings, try filling your home with happiness warmth and love. Christmas is coming up this could be a starting point, if this suits your faith. 😊

Thanks for sharing all the best for the future.

Dan
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
I am not so sure that what is happening with your boyfriend's job and the terrible news about your sister is a direct result of what you saw and are currently experiencing in your house. It might be just a series of unfortunate events that are playing out. I am sorry about what happened to your sister. It no doubt affects you too as I am sure you are hurt and angry. It is good that she is getting help and has you there for support. If you think negatively, negative things will happen. Try to stay positive and focus on one thing at time. Taking on too much at one time will only cause more stress. I hope things turn around for you soon. Take Care 😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Not necessarily. Being uncomfortable in the presence of the unknown is a natural reaction. Most people don't say "Oh, ho-hum, an apparition." Most people are frightened.
In my experience, when in the presence of evil, you will know it. It's a different kind of fear. Deeper, colder. Tough to explain, but trust me, you'd recognize it.
I'm sorry to hear about your sister. The therapy will help. Be there for her. Time will heal, but never wanting to see that cousin again is understandable.
If these events were a warning by your Nannie, feeling uncomfortable would be expected. No matter who a warning comes from, a warning isn't a comforting event.
Char89 (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Now I am being told that if I felt uncomfortable with the foggy appearance (which I was when I seen it). Then its not a good spirit or being its was most likely evil? Is there any truth to this? 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: