You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Saw An Angel, Of This I'm Sure

Real Ghost Stories

I Saw An Angel, Of This I'm Sure

 

'My life is brilliant, my love is pure. I saw an angel, of this I'm sure.' <-This sentence is from the song "You're beautiful" by James Blunt. The reason I type it: I saw an angel too. I'm sure of it. When I was in kindergarten, the 2nd day of school lead me to my best friend, April. We lived very close to each other and I spent the night with her often on weekends. We always had a lot of fun, playing Barbies, jumping on the trampoline, running through the water sprinklers. I slept over at her house almost every weekend until we got into our teenage years.

One particular Saturday morning left my life with the most brilliant memory an angel. I was 7 years old, or to my memory that's how old I think I was at the time. I woke up early on a Saturday morning on April's bedroom floor. I'm not sure why I had decided to sleep in her floor that night, but it was comfortable, no doubt. I laid there for a while, wanting April to wake up so we could start playing, but she was sound asleep. Her parents were asleep to; they were in the room next to my right, just a few footsteps away. In front of me, I could see morning out the window. It looked like it was going to be a clear sunny day again. I figured it was just too early to get up, so I turned on my right side, thinking I was going to drift back off to sleep. But I couldn't.

I turned over back onto my back. I gazed out the window, gazed at April... ((Yawn...)) As I lay there, with my eyes open but sleepy, I saw silver sparkles at the window in front of me. Those little sparkles formed into a small angel, the size of a baby. It came through the window, into the bedroom some. It was silver grey, and with thousands of sparkles that made its form. I could see through it. It was transparent. It had no eyes, but somehow I knew it was looking at me. It made no noise either. I could see small wings on its small back. I also saw its small arms and small head. I could some of its torso but the rest of it was still lingering in the wall and window. The window was about 3 feet off the ground and this small angel came in through the upper-middle part of the window. I'm not sure if it had a screen on the outside of it but the window itself was glass and it was not open. The angel flew literally through it. I don't know how I knew that I was seeing an angel other than the sense of calmness that it had brought with it. I felt so calm.

I turned to look at April, hoping she was awake and experiencing this too, but she was not. When I turned back to the view of this angel, it was gone. Only a silver, grey, small aura remained in its place and that quickly vanished as well. I looked around the room, gasping... Where did it go?! I got up and peeked into every room that was near me but seen no angel. It was gone, and so was its energy. I sat back down onto my covers, wondering my eyes everywhere to catch a glance of it. I was so curious! Why had I just seen an angel? Why was it here at April's house? Her family had always told me ghost stories and such, but I didn't expect to experience it too! I was smiling, no doubt. I was excited and when April finally woke up, I told her what I had seen. She smiled with that same energy of calm that the angel had. I kind of thought then that the angel had been there to visit her, to watch over her as she slept. Maybe so. I don't know. I just know I am very lucky to have seen such a gorgeous sight. I believed in the unknown before that experience but having that happen to me made the paranormal even more of a passion within me. I'll never forget that little angel.

Other hauntings by Ramzey

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ramzey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-21)
That is so lovely that you seen an angel, I heard this from some person, they said if you seen an angel near a death experience that you are stuck in Heaven... 😁 ❤ ❤
~~Eclipse2000
DCinAZ (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-19)
I believe you completely! I saw one in 1978, hovering/floating over my daughters bed as she lay sleeping. A very close friend of mine saw it too. I'll NEVER forget that, ever. It was absolutely breathtaking. Thank you for sharing your experience and I know just how you feel, ❤ ❤ ❤
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Ramzey: Sounds like a wonderful experience to have had, to tell you the truth I think this was only for you to experience. There does not have to be a reason why this occured, I believe god does send out these angels randomly to make us feel loved and cared for. Well it explains how you felt at the time anyway. 😊

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
nope, definetly no feeling of being probed, Vulcan. 😜 I know how stories say that angels are gorgeous, well-formed and human looking. I believe those stories, but at the same time, I also believe in what I seen. It wasn't an e.t.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Angels,at least the biblical ones, are pretty serious beings, and show up to do buisness for the lord, not to just hang out making little girls smile. That said, I'm sure that an angel, there doing the lords work, could assume any shape or form it so chose. You could have seen one and it wanted you to feel a sense of calm and love by assuming that shape. It also sounds a lot like reported alien visitations I've read in books. You didn't feel probed afterwards did you?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: