You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: An Orb Hid From My Mum But Played With Me

Real Ghost Stories

An Orb Hid From My Mum But Played With Me

 

I am writing this to you as I have been terrified of ghosts since the age of eight and I know ghosts are just dead people but I am truly scared and it all started in a hotel in Bulgaria.

One day it was too warm to walk about so we stayed in our room for a while and cooled down when all of a sudden a big circle appeared from behind the wardrobe. I was very interested in all things paranormal so I knew instantly it could be an orb. My younger brother was sitting next to me and I said to him to look and he did and he walked up to it and touched it but nothing happened. I left it for a while but then it came back again and this is when it all happened.

I got my mum and she came in from the balcony but when she came in it zoomed behind the wardrobe and she said I was over reacting. I knew what I had seen then I checked in case a watch or a glass could have caused a reflection but there was nothing that could have caused it. It once again came out and my brother said "go in a circle" and it did! I then burst into tears and my mum ran in to see I was ok. IT WENT BEHIND AGAIN! And my mum sat with me for 5minutes waiting to see what I meant but nothing happened and she left and once again it came out again.

My brother asked it many questions and it did them all but I cannot remember clearly but this is what creeped me out. My brother grabbed a glass cup and placed it over the orb and he felt a strong force trying to push out of the glass. I grabbed the glass as it was so strong it could of smashed and the orb instantly went behind the wardrobe and I never saw it again, and no one believes me because I'm still just a stupid child and I know it wasn't bad I could just tell the orb wasn't evil or anything I think it just wanted help and could someone comment on ways to stop my phobia of paranormal things.

Thank you

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghosts1999, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-12)
paranormalexpert,

So yours is a group of some means I suppose? To be able to travel from American Samoa to Bulgaria to attempt to investigate an experience that is over two years old takes time and money...

REALLY? Come on, at least pick a newer experience...

Rook
paranormalexpert (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-12)
hello if you have a hunted house just tell me and we will go there for you

Thank you 😁
paranormalexpert (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-12)
what hotl are you talking about
We would like to visit it

Just reply me ok

Thank you 😁
Helenik (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
Which hotel are you talking about? I really would like to visit it. I am from Bulgaria.
glfc (1 stories) (10 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
to be honest with you. I dontt feel safe when it comes to the paranormal. I am only 17 but this might help. If you think about it most things happen in the dark and people say it isn't the dark youre scared of its what's in it. When youre scared of paranormal things youre not scared of ghosts, youre scared of what they could do and the fact they arent alive, like you arent scared of family members when they are alive but if they passed away and you saw them, you proberbly would be scared even though they are harmful. Don't worry, you shouldnt fear what you can't avoid. And with the orb.
The spirit could have been about youre age and maybe it was abused in life by a parent or adult. Therefore it hid from youre mum because it felt say around children its own age. Maybe it was confused and wanted too know what you was doing and what its like to be you. Or maybe it wanted youre help. If you see it again. Don't do anything that may scare it. Ask it if it needs help and how you are suppose to help it. It will give you more answers.
PestilentPixie (4 stories) (52 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
I agree with CrunchyBB, I think that the "orb" was curious of you and your brother. As far as your phobia of the paranormal my advice is learn more about the subject. Research different topics. Read the other stories on this site, they are great tools of information. Not every encounter is negative and while you may not be able to fully understand other's experiences maybe you can ease some of the anxiousness in your own mind broaching the subject. Some of the stories on this site are truely beautiful and heartwarming not all are soiled with evil lurking in shadows.
CrunchyBB (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
That actually sounds like it could have been a number of things; a ghost, a spirit, a faerie...
I'm not sure how to help you get over your fear, but finding others with a common interest could definitely push you in a positive direction. Open yourself up more to the paranormal, and be cautious, but don't take every negative thing you hear to heart. I know that many people on here constantly preach about the evil of ANYTHING that may frighten you or that dislikes you screaming about Jesus in their face, but you have to understand that you are still dealing with an individual being/entity. Would YOU like someone accusing you of evil or calling you a demon, simply because they are afraid of you or don't understand you and your position?
Be patient, and, unless you really feel the need, don't be too aggressive.

Anyways, it sounds like the orb was quite fond of you and your brother, and curious about you as well!

Good luck!:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: