You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Blue Orb In The Night

Real Ghost Stories

Blue Orb In The Night

 

Based on my own experiences I would say that out of all the houses I lived in as a child my father's house had the least paranormal activity so to say.

Normally when I stayed at my father's house I wouldn't see, hear, feel or sense anything of that nature.

I guess that's what makes this a little more interesting.

Anyway, I was sound asleep in bed at my fathers house, when all of the sudden a bright white flash of light filled my entire vision and woke me. I sat up in my bed (which was one of those beds that are raised up and you can walk under, if I sat on my knees I would touch the ceiling with my head) to see a floating blue energy/light ball.

I did not feel scared just surprised and intrigued as it floated there level with my head.

This part is a little hard to explain so bare with me...

I just stared at it awe when it quickly flew at my head, when it "went in" my head the bright white flash happened again and it was gone. I was so amazed but also confused. I remember falling asleep soon after.

The next day I woke up normally and life continued. And here I am now at 17 just wondering what it was exactly. As far as my gut instinct and research goes I believe it was some sort of spirit. But I just don't know...

I stumbled across the site and thought I would share some of my own experiences. This being just one of many.

Anybody have similar experiences?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bioweapon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bilbil17 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
Hi bioweapon!

I found this site a few years ago and added my own story. It's titled "Forever at Camp". I think you might appreciate it.

I honestly never really took the time to read many of these stories until tonight. I am completely amazed to see so may stories like mine.

What are these things? Where do they come from? All I know... And YOU know... Is that they ARE real. Until those who are skeptical... They need to have their own experience... Maybe then they'll reconsider.

Thanx! BB
Bioweapon (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
[ [at] ]DCinAZ,
Your interpretation of what I said about my fathers house was indeed correct. How else would one take the statements I made?
[Quote]DCinAZ
"Now does this mean that you have paranormal experiences everywhere else BUT there?"
Yes. Yes it does.
The fact you wrote that proves you understand what I was saying. Unless you interpreted it in some unusual way which if so I would like to hear.

And how exactly does one have a problem with an account?

Anomaly or paranormal it really doesn't matter anyway, they are just words. The point is it's just an experience another human being had and decided to share with anyone interested. No need to have a "problem" because you believe it isn't paranormal. Get over yourself.

[ [at] ]Woody,
Cheers on the comment.
In regards to your question, a relative did pass not too long before this occurred. You kind of clear things up for me a bit so thanks.
I guess this story is case closed, I am just glad people will learn that this is a real thing that happens and there IS more to life than we know.

-Bioweapon-
DCinAZ (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
[at] Bioweapon,
You start off by explaining how nothing paranormal ever happens there. Then go on to say you never felt, heard, saw, touched, etc., anything paranormal at all at your fathers house.
Now does this mean that you have paranormal experiences everywhere else BUT there? That's how it sounds anyway. Either way I'm having a problem with this account altogether. It sounds more like a light anomaly than anything paranormal.

[at] Tonsky and krhus1,
Seriously? Come on man, we are not going down this road are we? Where one person tells the class they've experienced som+ething paranormal and the rest of the class raises there hands too? Please guys! This site is starting to look some preteen version of "Create your own Adventure"

[at] HazManIII,
I've got my own issues with Zishu, but it sounds like you think you've got the lowdown on Angels and Archabgels. Which from your reason why it couldn't be an angel, "You've never known them to appear as orbs" and " that feeling you get" when in the presence of an Angel. Are these just your observations or have you done any extensive study on the subject of angels?
Because if you had you would have come a lot closer to Zishu in your opinion. Look it up. It's quite common.
Woody (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-01)
Hello nice little story I like it. My question is at that time had any relatives or someone close pass away? Since you cannot hear them that was 1 way of that person To prove to you that they are there to help you. Or be by your side. Let me know if you can remember anyone close at 8 passed away. M
Woody
Tonksy (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-31)
Actually, I remember something similar happening to me.

I was on my brothers top bunk (I was about 6 at the time) and I woke in the early, dark, morning and saw a strange green chip floating around my head in the darkness, I watched it for what seemed like a few minutes, I wasn't scared, but (Either a Demon was telling me what I was hearing or it was real) but I could have sworn on the christian radio it said the green floating chip means the devil is there and he is holding it...
Bioweapon (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-30)
I must add that I vaguely recall "praying" to a recently deceased relative a few nights before or even that night asking them to "come to me in a dream" or something of that nature. I guess this was their way of doing so.

Now I don't want you convinced it was my relative because I am not sure it was and saying it is would just be a bias judgment.

Not to say it wasn't my relative. 😉
krhus1 (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
Something similar happened to me about 6 years ago. Out in my living room, I saw two magnificent flashes of blue light, (2 seconds apart.) I got up to see what it was, and noticed the tv was on when it wasn't on before. Floating in the air was a blue orb about the size of a basket ball... It had a lot of energy inside of it. After a little while, it "shot" down into my kitchen as a little blue beam of light, and started to undulate... (I dont' really know how to describe it), it was just kind of this mass of blue light moving around really weird. At this point, I got confused and went into a different room for a moment. When I went back out to the kitchen it was gone.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
As far as I know, human spirits can appear as orbs, but I'd have to disagree with Zishu and say that it was not an angel, much less an Archangel such as Michael. I've never known angels to appear as orbs, and the feeling you get when in the presence of an angel is very distinct. Again, I think you're spot on with the ghost theory. Not sure what more to say, except that I hope this helped clarify what it was that you encountered.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
If this was a big basketball size blue orb, maybe sky blue color almost, most likely it was ArchAngel St. Michael that you had seen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: