You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Childhood Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Childhood Ghost

 

My story takes place in Manitoba, Nelson House. When I was younger, around the age of eight, I always felt as if something evil was following me. One day, when I was home alone (my family was next door for some birthday and I wanted to be home alone), I was washing the dishes and in the corner of my eyes I saw a face, the face belonged to a woman. Her face was moldy green with white (only white) eyes and long sharp white teeth. She had long and black hair that was straight. She was grinning madly (or evily I don't really know since I never got a good look at her) at me, then she went away a second after I saw her.

Thinking it was a joke I went down the hallway saying "Who's there?" I received no reply, So I went back to the kitchen and I heard a door open and close, And my room door slammed closed (since I never close it). I started to read books about ghosts and I 'became' a ghost hunter, along with some other friends of mine. And then it left me alone for a few years after that.

And once again I feel the evil, only it is further away and stronger than before. My ghost hunter club has broken up last year so I have no friends to help me this time. So I ask you readers: Does anyone know what's following me?

Other hauntings by StarlightDreams

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, StarlightDreams, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Benenbo (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
I think it is bloody mary because I had the same experience and it said Bloody Mary on her gown
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
Hi StarlightDreams.
I am not nearly as knowledgeable as Shane, his advice is great, see what you can do about all of the information and "bonuses" that he added in his quest to help you out.
I realise with this being having a green face and white eyes it would be easy to think it evil. You also state that you have an evil feeling whenever it is about. My question to you is, does it feel evil or creepy, unwanted, uncomfortable because it is a ghost? The reason I ask you this is sometimes we misplace the feeling of evil with the feeling of being extremely uncomfortable. It really seems like Shane knows what you are dealing with here, so to the best of my ability I think I would take his advice.
And just for the record: evilblackwidow is very helpful and knowledgeable. If she does not know the answer to something, or thinks she may have a "half answer" she will seek out the answer for you. Or point you in the right direction. I hope you did or will e-mail her for help.
Thanks for your story.
NMS (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-04)
One of my friends has seen a similar face twice at one of our other friend's house. We both think that someone died there, because we often feel creeped out there or see things that disappear when we look at them, which has only happened to me there. Their house is old. Our friend who lives there once saw the exact same thing I did, but at a different time than me. Well, the face she saw was a very pale face with long, straght greasy black hair.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
Wow!Well pray to God. Well try to catch on camara. Whenever you feel a bad presence take a picture where you think it's coming from.
StarlightDreams (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
I did tell my parents! They never believed me and they said "Stop watching T.V then" lol Not much is known around here, But I think she must have died a very long time ago(Probley when the small horses and huge frogs lived)
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
Hmmm,you may want to old a seance and find others! Lol I hope she will leave you alone. You should tell your parents. I believe she is a lady that has died by suicide or she was killed by someone. You should do some research! Best of luck!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
Why don't you try emailing this young lady and see if she could help you. Her email is evilblackwidow9 [at] yahoo.com just make sure to replace the at with the appropriate symbol. Just tell her I sent you to her from yourghoststories.com she is a wiccan and may have some advise for you that I am not able to come up with right now. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
StarlightDreams (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
The hair and the feeling, I don't know why I think shes a girl or something it just the feeling I usually get around old woman actually... And yes no one belives me, As usual
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
Don't give up so easily. You never know someone else here may be able to help you. There are a couple of Wiccans here who I am sure would like to help. Let me guess you are probably in your early teens and your parents don't believe you? Also you said something that I found interesting, you said she just disappears, how do you know it is female?

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you always.
StarlightDreams (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
Thanks for the advice, Only if I had a open minded friend or money... Well thanks anyways! I hope one day I either get and do that or She just disappears for the rest of my life
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
My suggestion to you would be to purchase a Clear Quartz Crystal and have it cleansed and charged. Wear it around your neck and see if this helps to releave the problem. You can purchases them on line for next to nothing. Www.wicca.com had some nice ones, but you don't have to purchases it from them. You can google clear quartz crystal and you will find all kinds of sites. Also to help at night you could try burning some lavender incense before going to bed this should keep it from entering your room. Now you are going to have to also practice envisioning yourself being wrapped in a protective white light, one that nothing can get through, one that is made of the purest love and warmth that you can imagine. This will be your protection. I have direction here on the site for a Native American Smudging ceremony its in the article section. This can be done on a home, object or person and can help to bannish this entity. You may need some assistance doing your body, use a friend who has an open mind and is willing to help. If I can be of further assistance you have but to ask. Also there are others here who can be of assistance.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
StarlightDreams (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
I Can Control my emotions. It just feels evil, I can't really explain it, My energy just feels weird whenever it feels to close... Like its either growing or disappearing. It follows me everywhere, Even when I go to visit my friend at the city. I am not the only one... Anyone near me can feel something whenever its close(I hardly have much friends 'cause of that)
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-31)
If I can give you some advise, becareful what you ask for. You may not like the answers some are going to give you. Take them with a grain of salt. Since I am not there to do a complete investigation I am not able to tell you what it is for certain. If it is anything I would believe it to be a lower level entity. One that you should be able to keep at bay or bannish if you are able to control your fear and emotions. I would need more info from you to be sure. Like what if anything you are experiencing now? What makes you feel it is evil? Does it happen in the same place at the same time or does it vary? Are you the only person experiencing these events or do others around you experience them also? Once I have the answers to these questions I maybe able to give you some advise for protection or bannishing.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: