You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: The Ghost And Music

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost And Music

 

T My friend had recently been having problems. In her sister's room they see a ghost resembling her brother, except her brother is alive. Obviously, that means it's not him.

Her sister had once been asleep on her couch, phone lying next to her. She called out for it to stop ringing, and yelled at her friend to not call her. My friend, right next to her had woken her up telling her, none of her friends had called.

"You're phone didn't even vibrate!" my friend concluded. The creepiest part was when a few mere minutes passed, that exact same friend called, and her phone vibrated to warn her.

Another bizarre thing was that they wake up at about 3:00, and see a strange little creature, as I stated before, that look's like her brother. Though, her brother has been in her parent's room sleeping silently. My friend and her sister had been sleeping on her couch. She asked me about it and I told her I've seen a lot of paranormal shows, and things in that area. I also told her I had an app for ghost tracking and hearing their words, and along with that a nano that has a heat camera.

I was going to sleep over her house, and we were going to ghost hunt in her sister's room.

I brought a Cross, just to be on the safe side and so she showed me the room.

Quickly we turned off the lights, and I grabbed my I-pod and nano. Turning the I-pod on, we went straight for the ghost tracking app. Just like that, there on the screen appeared a blue dot. (Symbolizing the energy was cold)

Rapidly it started turning words into things my friend and I thought was chilling. We asked, "Are you in this room with us?" and receiving an answers as perhaps. Or when asking where it was it replied home! Even where you were when you died and we got home. The most interesting thing though was at about 8:30-9:00.

My nano was resting at the end of the bed, so if you pushed it, it would fall but nothing else. My friends and I all surrounded the middle of the bedroom, away from her bed. Suddenly though, my nano fell to the ground, then started blaring a song. She rushed over and grabbed it, but I told her to leave it there. In case something else happens to occur. Suddenly my I-pod spit out the word Flow, the song was by Flo Rida. I and my friend were very afraid eventually ended the session with goodbye, because we did not get anything else.

Though when returning to her own room the light buld did not turn on. We told her mom what had happened and she thought it was very creepy.

So I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me and my friend some advice as to what this is, and what we should do!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Giagee99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Giagee99 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
Yeah he's ALWAYS asleep, and its usually around 2:00-4:00 but mainly at three. Three is the devil's hour...
BadJuuJuu (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Personally, I don't put much stock in an entities' color indicating it's temperament. My opinion is that the color is more indicative of energy level than character. For example, it would take less energy for an entity to manifest a dark colored shadow than to manifest a lighter color or solid form. That's just my theory on colors anyway.
What does your friend feel when she sees this? Startled, no doubt, but is that all she feels? It's natural to be startled by seeing something unexpected, it's just fear of the unknown. If all she feels is "whoa, what the heck is that" the entity is most likely positive or neutral in nature. If she feels true fear, and by true fear I mean eye-popping, gut-wrenching fear, then it could be cause for concern. Reading between the lines, it sounds more like a normal fear of the unknown reaction. You can't always trust a ghost's appearance to tell you it's character. Your instincts will be the best judge for that.
Someone mentioned the brother could be astral projecting. That's possible. Do these sightings normally happen when he's asleep? Many people can astral project subconsciously while sleeping, even if they are unable to do so while awake. Sometimes the projection is identical to the person, but not always. Sometimes the projection takes a different shape than the person, sometimes a different human form, sometimes an animal form. Whatever best embodies the projector's inner self.
Giagee99 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
The name of the app is Ghost Radar, its a "radar" (the part I don't believe) and it also picks up words and such... (the part I'm now skeptical about)
Lillejyde (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
hmmm can you give these app's names, so I can investigate it.
Giagee99 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Thanks for the comments guys! Actually the ghost as I describe as a little creature looked smaller then her brother, and was curled up. Though, this thing also wanted to be know it seems. For it looked up at her sister, right into her eyes to be exact! Then, it just disapeared. Note she said it was white, yet solid. Does it sound/look friendly? Or should we stay clear?
XDGabRDJAXD (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
I'm sooo surprised about Lilady4's thoughts matching MY thoughts. They're almost always the same... Maybe her brother's soul got out of it's flesh body (physical vessel) and temporarily got lost, seeking for an answer in an undying way (which means her brother might have a terrible situation as to peer problems if her brother is a teenager or so) 😉
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Hey Giagee99,

In my opinion this still could be a ghost since we have experienced how a young ghost at my brothers house does show its self as each one of their three daughters when it appears. I saw it twice: the first time it looked like the youngest daughter, the second time it looked like the eldest. Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed reading your post.

Greetings,
Peter
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
It actually sounds to me like an Out of Body Experience. The "spirit" of your clearly alive brother sounds like he might of left his body during sleep. I believe that the soul is able to leave the body, and this may be what is happening. Otherwise, it could be a demon pretending to be your brother.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Giagee99,
I don't have much more to add beyond what BadJuuJuu has already put forward. Listen to her advice on this, she knows what she's talking about. Things like the cell phone can always be explained away, so be careful not to base a haunting on such flimsy evidence.
I too am curious as to why you used the words strange little creature to describe what was seen that night. Was it smaller than her brother? Did it have some other feature about it that would make it NOT her brother? And what exactly happened during this encounter? Did it just stand there, or did it run off? Maybe it vanished before their eyes? Too much here that we don't know to be able to assess the situation properly.
Will be waiting for your response, thank you.
😕 🤔
lynrinth (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Be careful what you do in your 'ghost hunting'. People who were not careful and thought getting a few EVPs, or whatever, sometimes stirred up something they didn't expect... Or want. It sounds like your friend's brother's doppelganger in her bedroom. A double of a living person. So maybe this spirit is imitating her brother. Creepy. I always tell people, be watchful, but always be careful. Especially since you're a newbie to all this. I hope there is someone who you can talk to in case... Something happens? I hope more useful advice appears here. Good luck. Maybe if your friend is having a hard time with this, it's time to tell the spirit to git! Pray, firmly tell it to go and leave her in peace.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
I'm pretty skeptical of the cell phone apps for tracking ghosts. From what I have read on these apps, they work by detecting energy fluctuations. Many things, non-ghostly, can cause energy fluctuations. It's a neat app, but not exactly evidence. Sorry. 😢
How old is the brother? Also, the family has seen a ghost that looks like him, as well as a "creature?" Could you give a little more info on these sightings? Where this creature is in relation to other people in the room, such as standing in the doorway, sitting in the corner, etc? When did this creature start making an appearance? Does it attempt to interact with witnesses? Is it clear, or blurry/shadowy in appearance?
On the information given, I have no advice to offer. Further information will help us come up with some possible ideas for you. At the moment, what I think (and I sincerely hope more info changes my mind) is that the power of suggestion is at work here. It's pretty simple, once we suspect a ghost is present, to blame every odd occurrence on the paranormal. It's just the way our minds work, we humans look for the simplest explanation. Sometimes the simple explanation appears to be a ghost, although that isn't always the correct answer.
You are making an attempt at ghost hunting, and a good attempt at that. A little experience and equipment I think you will prove a talented hunter. I will give you my opinion on ghost hunting, and then I'll quit rambling at you. Never try to prove a ghost is present. Try to prove that one isn't. That mindset will help you stay analytical while looking at the evidence and not take the easy explanation. Whatever evidence you can't prove is NOT a ghost, probably IS a ghost. Whatever you can't prove false is probably true.
Hope to see you back soon with a little extra info. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: