You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: No Priest Says The 15 Year Old Boy?

Real Ghost Stories

No Priest Says The 15 Year Old Boy?

 

First, I just want to say that ever since I can remember, every time I read, talk, hear, or see any kind of ghost story my eyes water. Like when you yawn. Only worse. Like I'm starting to cry. Only not that bad. Don't know if anyone knows what that's about or not. Maybe you can tell me.

Anyway, my wife, daughter, and I moved into our house back in September. We kept our other as a rental (tell you that for a reason), but needed something bigger.

From the minute we moved in our dog was uncomfortable. Always by either me or my wife's side. Shaking a lot if not most of the time.

I figured it would pass and she'd get comfortable as time passed. But that never happened. She seemed to always be on the alert. Sometimes we couldn't even break her attention.

That was our first tip something was going on in this house. And slowly we started seeing and hearing strange things.

- Laying on the couch early one morning I heard what sounded like a small rock fall on the kitchen floor.

- Numerous times we've been in bed and heard doors shut. Often waking my wife or me up.

- Cabinet doors slamming shut.

- One night I had a shirt in front of our bedroom door when we went to bed. Next morning it was in front of our daughter's room.

- Getting out of bed one morning I heard a voice say something. My wife asked me what I said. She heard it also.

- I'm at work and my wife and daughter are in the shower. She heard my voice say "Hey honey". My daughter said "Daddy'" right after. Also hearing it.

- Our daughter has a plastic easel/desk with a bench/stool. We had it on the desk in her playroom/our office. It as there for a month. Wife in bed. Daughter in living room watching TV. I'm making coffee and the bench/stool thing somehow comes off the desk crashing to the floor.

- One night there was a middle aged man at the door to our bedroom. Looked like he was from the 20's or 30's by his outfit. Typical re-focus and he's gone.

- Just last night I'm playing with my daughter in the living room and her play-doh containers just fall off the kitchen counter.

- Tried to open the door to the garage and it felt as if someone was trying to prevent me from turning the doorknob. A weak someone. Like a kid.

- I came home the other day to an empty house. Was in and out a couple times bringing stuff in. Was downstairs taking off my shoes when I heard someone talking. The radio in our bedroom had just come on.

- My wife had knee surgery 3 weeks ago so she was sleeping downstairs on the couch since it is easier to elevate her leg there. Well she woke up when she heard cabinet doors opening and closing. Then footsteps on the kitchen floor coming toward her. She covered herself with the blanket. After about 90 seconds she said the temperature under the blanket went from like 80 to 40.

- I took my daughter to the babysitter one morning. We walked out the front door and I specifically remember locking and pulling it shut. My wife called me about a half hour later. As she was getting in the shower she heard the front door open. You can see the front door from the upstairs hall just outside our bedroom door. So after seeing it open she turns to go down the steps and it shuts on its own. She went downstairs and it was locked. Just the way I left it.

Now that's everything I can think of off the top of my head that has happened here since we moved in.

We got rid of our dog as she just wasn't the same. Eventually biting me when she showed zero signs of aggression prior to the move.

But what's crazy about all of this is that the guy that's renting our other house is into this ghost stuff big time. He and his best friend have been "ghost hunting", if you will, for a few years.

So I got him to come over. He scanned the place inside and out. He was telling us that his brother is a priest. If our ghost is demonic he can get him up here and try to get rid of it.

Anyway, he set up his recorder then pulled out his PX Device.

Ten minutes after he turned that thing on it was talking.

"Scott" (my renter's name)

"Dog pound"

"15 year old boy"

"No priest"

The were some other things I can't remember and a bunch of stuff we couldn't understand.

But he listened to the recording the other day. Said he heard two different EVP's on it. He said they sounded like a boy and a girl. And assuming there's the man ghost that was at our bedroom door, which makes 3 ghosts.

That's all I have for now. I look forward to comments and/or questions. And I will post more as they come in.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, In-com-plete, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
When we first moved into our house (2011) my boyfriends cat went into the master closet and wouldn't come out. She refused to for several months. My own cats were all over the house and into everything from day 1. When we took our dog to the vet, we told him about my boyfriends cat. He told us that cats bond with their house, and dogs bond with their people. (We took her from a place she had been living for 11 years, and she had bonded with the old place.) I'm assuming my cats must be more like dogs, and always have jokingly refered to them as dogs since they were born. But it does not seem normal, and according to my vet it goes against the dogs nature that your dog had a hard time adjusting to your new home. Seems something was off, and your dog sensed it.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
What I think is important at this point of time is for you to consider your co existence or exit plan with these ghost that are living in your rented home with you... I do see some merit in what screwedup12 said about the possible types of entities in your presence at this given time... If you decide to live with them ask them to respect your privacy and space and not to play around your children... Also be relaxed and comfortable about your situation... Positive energies can bring peace and comfort to your family and make a big difference as you go about day to day, some people even talk a little tongue in cheek with there ghosties after all they were living people at one point of time... I can also see how you may want to be rid of them too... Hope what ever you decide things work out for the better.

Daz
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-04)
In-com-plete,
I've read your story and subsequent update on the activity taking place in your home, which does seem to be intelligent in nature. And like cosmogal said, I will be checking back in for further updates you may have.
I was wondering if your daughter has mentioned any other activity that she, as a child, may see but not realize that it is paranormal? It's been found in many reported experiences where there are small children in the home, that at some point it's revealed almost as an afterthought that the child had been seeing and/or communicating with a spirit the whole time. It's just something to watch for and not meant to add any more to what you're already dealing with.
Thank you for sharing!
😊
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Hi In-com-plete,

I read your sharing the other night and must say it scared me a lot but never kept me out of my sleep. Many of the things you guy's are witnessing sound very familiar to us over here. We also have parts of what you described! The sound of someone walking sometimes, or the imitating of one of our voices (they imitate these just to get your attention) There seems to be a strong activity at your new home, hope to read more!
Greetings,
Peter
priaanka (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
if you need to know about what's actually going on do evp that is electronic voice phenomena, ask questions and I can guarantee you will find sum answers, though you need to edit the other sounds and listen to it carefully.
Kendall (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Wow. I hope that things clear up for you. If you read my activity, you can read in my second maybe first story that my house contains similar activity, I think mine has long nails, my door was open a crack and I just heard about a foot below the ground a nail scratch it open slowly, no one is here...! Anyways, I hope that you find what you are looking for, I know I am.
In-com-plete (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Thank you guys for the comments.

We haven't done any research on the property. But we're pretty sure there used to be a house here. Or very close by. Atleast going by the very old barb wire fence on 2 sides of the house.

We don't mind the little things that have happened. And I've told them that. I've got my wife talking to them also. We tell them now when we don't like something they do.

But we have had some more things happen since I submitted this last week.

- My wife was getting up to go to the bathroom one night last week. She heard footsteps in our bathroom followed by the shower being turned on for about 20-30 seconds.

- My parents and sister were here this weekend. My sister, sleeping in the living room, heard cabinet doors closing.

- Saturday night my wife & I put our daughter to bed. I shut her blinds like every other night. My wife remembers me doing it. Well the next morning they were open.

- And an extension cord in the garage was unplugged. That thing is always plugged in.

One thing I forgot to mention in my
Story:

- The night the front door opened and closed I was playing with my daugter. She came up the steps, and like all the time I was hiding to scare her. She loves it. Anyway, I scare her. She screams like always. Laughs like always. And gives me a hug like always. Well as I'm hugging her I say "Nobody scares you but daddy." Five seconds later I hear a bang. It was a balloon downstairs that popped. My wife was down there and it turns out the baloon was in the center of the livingroom floor. Two feet from anything else in the room and was sitting still. The funny thing is, this isn't your standard balloon. It was one of those thick punch baloons with the rubber band on one end.

Those things don't just pop. It's about impossible to pop them.

Until next time...
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Great story! I am amazed at the statements that came through on the PX device. I think you definitely have an intelligent haunting going on in your home. I am going to agree with Screwedup12 about the child/teenage spirits. They are most likely just mischevious and looking for attention. I would bet the older man was the one that said No priest because he doesn't want to leave the home. He might be that..."This is my home you need to leave type" but like the others have said you could talk out loud to them and set some ground rules. Have you done any research on the home or property to see if people who fit those descriptions ever lived there? I am very interested to find out if anything else happens, so please keep us posted. I'm going to do like Twitter and follow this story. LOL 😊 😉
Jimmy123 (4 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Hey great reading your story, certainly a lot more than just an element of truth that some of the stories you read are like. When you mentioned about tears coming to your eyes when hearing ghost stories etc, I get the exact same reaction. I get a sort of shiver down the spine then my eyes kind of well-up. I've never really thought about it until you mentioned it, definitely something I'll be looking into! Anyway great story, thanks.
Screwedup12 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
From my experience, it sounds like you have two out of the three categories I divide spirits into. Mischevious and Twisted. I would suppose the boy and girl are the mischevious, and the man is the twisted. Mischevious spirits are generally not harmful, and usually are just messing around. Twisted however, are a different story. They are often out to cause trouble, and are "Twisted" for a reason. These are the perverts, the schitzos, and the weird spirits. They can and will try to harm you, and you should beware. The other kind, which I don't believe you have, are Malevolents. These are the blood-thirsty, demonic, freaky ones. The one's that make you cry out in fear at night. They are the kind you might watch a scary movie about. They are out only to harm you, and benefit themselves. I would recommend asking them firmly but politely first to leave, then resorting to other measures if it does not work.
Amberly527 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Hello In-com-plete,
I really enjoyed reading your story! Thank you for sharing. Just a suggestion but maybe it would be helpful to let your "roomates" know that you do not wish to have them throw stuff around your home. Let them know that you are aware they are there and that you don't wish for any trouble. That is if you are okay with them staying otherwise try blessing the house? This is just advice from my own personal experiences. But thank you for the very detailed story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: