You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Scared In Tuticorin 2

Real Ghost Stories

Scared In Tuticorin 2

 

This is a continuation of the last submitted story. I had to stay in aunt's house in Tuticorin. I had my bedroom which was just opposite to my cousin. I have two cousins. One of them studying in college second year and one more in twelfth. I stayed in my aunt's house for a couple of days. The first day I was not bad but, the second day was terrible. I just wanted to get out of the house somehow.

The first day[Saturday] we saw a late night movie and it was nearly 2:00 when I went to my room. I was so sleepy that I was unable to see anything. I was fast asleep and it was nearly 3:55 when I was disturbed by something. I heard my cousin screaming from her room. I didn't know what it was. I was too scared to get out of my bed, but, I didn't want to leave her like that. So, I got up from my bed and ran to her room to see what it was. When I opened the room I was amazed. There was nothing there and everything was normal. I shut the door then and I came to my bed. I thought that it was just my imagination.

The second day was terrible. I went to my bed at 9:00 and was awaken by something, something which I have never experienced. It was actually a kind of feeling of being watched by someone. I tried to get back to sleep but I couldn't. An hour later I heard the dog barking and crying in a very bitterly manner. But I was scared so I kept quiet. A few minutes later the sound was dead. I slept and was again awaken by a terrible nightmare. I started sweating badly but I didn't know why. And then I saw my door open very slowly and someone touching me. I was scared to open my eyes but I opened my eyes crying and I could see no one. I hardly slept that night.

The next day, morning I saw the dog dead there was no hurts no blood and when they tested him it seemed that there was no problem with him. I could no more control my tears. I cried and I packed my bag and immediately left with my uncle.

I HOPE YOU WILL ALL HELP ME.

Other hauntings by preethinotscared

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, preethinotscared, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-11)
what is the help that you need? I agree with skeptic ari and even go few steps ahead to say that whatever happened I don't know but your expressing is very incoherent... Not in terms of grammar but in terms of sense. Its like a movie told in a very fast pace. From there, it is difficult to even think of a solution as in, the solution comes only when we identify the problem
Rocker303 (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-18)
First part was horrible! When I read I got goosebumps! I mean its was terrible!
sPaRtAn (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-09)
it is very horrible to hear you experienced such an encounter in our home, but it is also common though because I also had an experience of hearing paranormal noises at late night by the side of my house, you could have informed me about this.
-your's loving cousin
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
Dear scary
First of all... Please specify what help you need?
Second, your story is incoherent and full of loopholes just as discerninguser stated, and as a result seems dubious.
Please help us help you...

Thanks
Regards
scary (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
It might seem funny to some but what I said was real. It was my first scary experience... And I was so badly scared that I caught fever for the next two-three days. Hope you all understand. 😢
discerninguser (6 stories) (82 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-04)
Your narrative is very incoherent and confusing. There are huge gaps in places, which you have not cared to explain.

In the first place, you said that you heard your cousin scream and when you went to her room, everything was normal so you returned to your room. But why did you not speak with your cousin, ask her why she screamed and what was bothering her? And was your cousin awake or asleep when you reached her room? Was she screaming in her sleep? If so, she simply must have been having nightmares.

Secondly you said you had a nightmare on second day, but you have not explained what that nightmare was...

If that house belonged to your uncle and your cousins were living there for long time, then they must know what is wrong with that place, as one of your cousin was also screaming on first night. Why did you not ask your cousins about your experience?

You could even have confided in your uncle if you felt your aunt was hiding something from you, so what stopped you from doing that? And if your relatives continued to stay in that house, it would be dangerous for them, so what steps did you take to warn them?

Your story is somehow not very believeable...
scary (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
😨 when I asked my aunt about this. She said nothing. But her facial expression changed. May be she's hiding something from me. I don't know what it is. But when I asked my cousins they said they too experience these kinds of problems. I don't know what to do.
After I returned with my parents everything was alright.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
scary,

Pardon me a moment...

RougeWitch,

This is your advise? (And I quote?)

"I suggest you to cover all yourself in a blanket in the bed and don't look or get up no matter what."

From which book of 'Teachings' did you gather this piece of wisdom from? I am all for peoples opinions and different methods of aid, but telling someone to bury there head in the bed sheets? Please, really?

On that note RougeWitch did ask a couple of decent questions, like, do you know the history of your Aunts home? Has your Aunt ever told you any stories of anything that has happened to her in the home?

Thank you for sharing this with us and I am sorry about your dog?

Please let us know if anything else happens...

Respectfully,

Rook
RougeWitch (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
❤ Dear Scary
From what I've read seems like your auntie's house is hanuted by something of course EVIL. You did not told us what happened with you and your familly members after you went away from your aunt, but I hope everything is okay.I'm really sorry for your dog I love animals alot. Where was your aunt when you stayed in the house? Does she ever said that something bad happen to her? I advice you to never ever turn back to your auntie no matter what! If nothing happened to you in your house then only your auntie's house is haunted. I would love if you will reply to me and answer my questions. It seems weird how your auntie survived in the house on all these years... Does anybody died in that house? (Like a familly member?)
When your scared again I suggest you to cover all yourself in a blanket in the bed and don't look or get up no matter what. It will just be abit hard to breath and if you feel watched or something I suggest you to cast a circle from salt and stay in it until you feel your safe or just throw salt on you and beg the spirit to leave you alone. And also do not forget that spirits feed themselfs with people's fears so the more scared you are the more powerful that spirit get, and will try more and more to scare you and your familly members. If you would want to talk with me more about this or have any questions feel free to email me at: sister_of_the_craft [at] yahoo.com
I wish you goodluck and all the best!...Bianca ❤
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
TheTerminator4444 -
No one can know for sure exactly what this entity is, and although it does seem evil, there is no way you could say for sure that someone else is wrong is their suggestions.

Now, scary, I would suggest having a religious leader come and bless your home if you are having fears that this thing may harm you since you think it could be the cause of your dogs death. Although I wouldn't rule other causes out... I had a cat that died suddenly in the night from a pulmonary embolism. You say the vet could find no reason? How old was the dog? It could be that he died of old age. Are you sure the other happenings (your cousin screaming, the door opening) couldn't have been your mind playing tricks on you? I know sometimes when I'm frightened, I get overly paranoid and I start seeing things out of the corners of my eyes just because I have "psyched myself out." I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with this and I hope you find the peace you need. ❤

This comment from TheTerminator4444 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

prowler (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Hi scary,

After reading your story I have come to the conclusion that your aunt's house is probably haunted by an evil spirit/ghost, considering your experiences in that house. It is said that animals and babies can see such entities and that explains why the dog was barking and then crying in a bitterly manner. The death of the dog in a mysterious manner certainly indicates the possibility of that evil spirit killing the dog. My suggestion to you would be to conduct an investigation about the house and the land on which it is constructed. Information about the past of this house and the land will give you some insight into the matter. Ask your aunt, cousins and other members of your aunt's family if they have experienced anything paranormal in that house.
After this, considering the seriousness of the situation, I recommend that you immediately call a priest and have a ritual/blessing conducted as per the practices followed in your religion for such matters. This will help you get rid of that ghost/evil spirit from the house.
I hope you find my advice helpful.
-Have a nice day

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: