You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Figure Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Figure Following Me

 

My family moved to a small town into a very new house. I left this house for 4 years to live with my father. When I came back, I had to stay in the basement and I was totally fine with it until one night. I was watching a movie in my room and I noticed my cat (she's an old cat) looking at the wall in the corner. I ignored it until I noticed she was staring there for over an hour. I know this because the movie was only an hour. I tried moving her but when I would touch her she would growl at me and hiss. So I sat there looked at my camera and took a picture without a flash, I looked at the picture through my camera and saw nothing. I decided to upload it on my computer and to my amazement I saw a black figure slouching over and you could see its head and eyes were visibly red. I showed my mom and she made me delete it.

I moved up to the living room for over a year because no one wanted to stay down there, and every time I'd wake up with the feeling of someone sitting on me and pushing me. I decided to move back with my dad and things were totally fine. So I move back due to hockey not because I wanted to. So this one time my friend Erin came over, at this time I have not told her about my past experiences in this house. While I was upstairs, she was sitting in the family room on the couch that has a view of the kitchen. She said when she was sitting there with her head down she saw a black figure standing in front of the stove. Another time my other friend Faith was sitting at the computer in the dark and saw a black figure walking across the room right beside her, she said she heard footsteps.

So just recently as I was cooking, I heard someone talking down stairs. I thought it was my brother Ty and so I walk to the basement door and looked down to find all the light turned off. I screamed out my brother's name and no reply. As I walked away I heard the noise again and it sounded like a man's voice screaming "I want it" once really loud.

There's possible reasons why this is happening. When me and my brothers were little we lived on a native reservation and a lot of things on the land are sacred. We found an old gun probably from the war between black foots (that's my tribe) and Cree's? Or the Caucasians?. Or the fact that my brothers are real party animals and you know my grandmother always told me be aware of who you hang around with cause some people carry bad spirits and leave them in your house? But whatever it is it's getting worse, and it's only toward me and visitors.

That's my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tessalittlechief, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Paranormstate (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
Wow, that's pretty scary. Ad the fact that te black figure screamed out "I want it." Is also really creepy. Maybe it was talking about that old gun you said you found? Maybe you should try to bring it back to where you found it with whoever you found it with; whoever was with you should be there because try were part of it and have somethingto do with it.

Hope this helps some!
Bella199967 (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-11)
-random comment- I'm also black foot 😊, and maybe its attached to the gun if its around your house so much.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Tessalittlechief,
So many questions, so little time... I should start out by saying that the gifts of seeing, sensing and hearing spirits doesn't always land on those who want them. I think it's more likely that you experience them simply because you are paying attention.
I also agree with your assessment of why you are being plagued by these dark figures. Otherwise, why would something that happened so long ago have even come to mind.
I agree with Taz that the item should be returned. It's up to you to decide if you want to include your brothers or not. I can see reasons for and against this running through your mind, but you were together when you found it and that usually carries a lot of weight in the returning of said objects. The biggest concern in this scenario is did all these things occur only AFTER you found the gun? Or were there other occurrences preceding the finding of it?
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
tiny bit of advice but I hope it helps, if you can then take the gun back to where you found it and bury it again.
It does sound as though this shadow is connected to the gun you found.
If you can't get it back yourself then ask someoneto do it for you but I would say doing it personaly would be the best option and explain it to the shadow and even say your sorry for disturbing it.
Hope this helps,
Carl
Hellquin (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
my grandmother told me the same thing! You should sage the house (but since your native too, you already know what to do!) It doesn't seem evil, but you never know. Just be careful about who hangs around you. Good luck!
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
Don't worry about this activity, you probably didn't do anything to make this activity happen. Most Spirits just like attaching themselves to people or things.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
Careful with this spirit. The red eyes would just be enough to make me scream like a little girl and run/faint. I think it's a shadow person who did something bad when they were alive. The reason it's following you may be because you radiate good energy and it may be hooked on that. Also, if you still have the gun, get rid of it! That might be the thing the sprit is after.
Hang in there
Snowy23
ICanHandleIt (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
To me it sounds like a spirit lost to desire. You said you felt like something was sitting on you or pushing? Maybe it wants you, or something from you... Anyway, it sounds like your grandma has something to say about this. Before you get to that, try your best to keep your legs and lips closed when you sleep. You may never know what is really going on when you are unconscious.
SSHH45 (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
Well it sounds like eather a Demon or a Shadow person folowing you. 😉

From,

SSHH45

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: