You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Kids In My House 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Kids In My House 2

 

Hey, I sent in a story about my house about a year ago but that was when the activity was limited. Ever since I have been starting to pay more attention to the activity in my house and things have only gotten worse. Even my parents who don't really believe in a lot of paranormal stuff are noticing this.

The spirits in my house are kids and that is a fact but these kids have been getting more and more active. My house went from the simple knocks here and then to heavy footsteps literally running up and down my stairs. We have heard many voices, children laughing, and whistling. We have caught shadows on camera moving in the middle of the night and fans moving by themselves. Also when I say moving by themselves I mean not even turning on and off just like someone pushing it.

These are from personal experiences and actual footage on camera. A very chilling personal experience I had was in my Parlour. I was in there by myself (this was on the second floor) and I was the only one home at the time. I was in there looking for something going through boxes and I got a sudden gust of cold and chilling air. Now there were no windows open or fans on. I had the weirdest feeling that someone was just sitting on my couch and staring at me and I had chills all over my body. I just ignored it and continued what I was doing. Then I saw a quick glimpse of someone sitting on my couch looking at me! I was so scared I just ran out of the room. It was unclear though of who was staring at me.

Now my house was built in 1962 and our neighbors told us that a little girl drowned in our pool. It seems like there are at least 2 spirits though. I am not sure what to do, should I leave cameras on every night and try to see what I can catch because leaving the spirits alone isn't doing anything.

Thanks for reading my story and please leave me your opinions or thoughts in comments.

-Justin

Other hauntings by stutar19

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stutar19, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
that sounds creepy
If this spirit is harrasing you in a way you don't like seek advice from a priest or pray for god to bless your house so then the ghost will be gone
stutar19 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
Thanks everyone for all the comments. The thing what I captured on camera (well basically the shadows) got deleted because my computer got a dumb virus and I'm pissed. But I do have EVP such as footsteps, voices, whistling, and other stuff I will try to post them and show em to you all.
JustinEckert (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
I agree with Rachel if you post the footage we may be able to further help you. Also if you do decide to communicate with the spirit then do not use a Ouija board they are very dangerous and whatever you talk to could be the spirit in your house or even worse it could be a demon. If you truly want the spirits out of your house you could try blessing it but that is very risky. You will not know for certain if it works and if it doesn't the only thing you have accomplished will be angering the spirit. I personally think you should do a little research on your house and the area it is built in. I also think if you were to post the footage as I said before it would help us get an understanding with what your going through. I hope this helps. Best of luck Justin.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
You said that you captured some activity on your camera, could you post that footage? If you are unhappy with the Spirits in your home, you could try telling them to leave. Or you could try and communicate with them. And like most of the posters have said, maybe try and get a paranormal team to investigate, or a preist/medium to bless the house.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
hi stutar19 this does not "read happy" I mean you sound like your unhappy with these children being there, if you are then there is some good advice here turn off the cameras, get some toys for them to play with and even give them there own space to play like any child would have.
But if your not happy with them being there then for all your sakes yours and the spirits I would surgest gtting a person in who can help them cross over to where ever they need to go, but do make sure that the person/people you contact have checkable backgrounds and it can be shown they can help you
I hope this helps in some way.
Carl
ivonne2400 (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
i agree with Snowy23. I'm 11 I have seen shadows at my neighbors house while me and her, and her brother were in the living room! But I'm used to it! Be nice to the little girl

lots of love,

Ivonne ❤
TwilightGirl90 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
A girl was buried under my house, somewhere around my room. I'm great "friends" with her, but she can be freaky. I kind of feel your pain. 😕 😁
shabam247 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
nice story!

Kid spirits do like to have fun but I think all the attention your giving them is making them more active. Such as using a video camera, I mean don't get me wrong its a good idea but if the spirits are really bothering you guys I wouldn't leave the camera on.

I would probably do the camera idea if I was in your postition but like I said if the activity is really bad just leave the spirits alone and or maybe call someone in to check out the house or bless it.

Best of luck to ya!
-shabam247
SSHH45 (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
The camera sounds like a good idea, and Snowy23 is right about saying leave out some toys.😉

From,

SSHH45 😁
Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
It's hard to tell what to do with children ghosts. If you leave the cameras on, just leave some toys out for the kids and tell them that the toys are for them. If you want to turn your cameras off then do so. Or tell the kids to turn on and off the camera. Anyway let us know what happens.
Good luck
Snowy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: