You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Kids In My House

Real Ghost Stories

The Kids In My House

 

Hey everyone, I have a lot of ghost experiences in my house and I am going to share a few with you. My house is not that old I think around the 1940's it was made. I am for sure that people died in my house because neighbors told us.

So anyway the ghost or ghosts in my house are very unpredictable but like to play tricks. My family and I have witnessed lights flashing and doors closing all by themselves. We would be relaxing and then hear running up and down the stairs. My hallway is the most haunted. We have heard kids playing and laughing in our hallway.

Not so many nights ago, I woke up at around 3:00 AM and I looked out into my hallway and saw something very scary! I saw a little girl with long black hair walking in my hallway! I have no younger siblings and my only sister is a lot older and taller than me so it couldn't have been her.

I don't think the girl noticed me but this does explain the kid noises I have heard. The girl walked straight ahead and vanished. Also we see random shadows in the corner of our eyes. I have an emf detector and it goes off constantly when I turn it on and sometimes it turns on by itself.

Those are just some of my experiences. Thanks for reading and please comment about your thoughts.

Other hauntings by stutar19

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stutar19, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

stutar19 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
thanks for all the comments, all my neighbors told us was that our house was built around the 1940's and that people died in our house.
amy_x (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
wow, this is really weird. No matter what horror films I watch, I always hate little girls. So this would scare me. ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
Sorry DARKNESS, I did get it... It went to my spam box LOL 😆...Thanks
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
DARKNESS: didn't get it yet, maybe try again?...Yahoo is stupid sometimes!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
Thanks granny of course that is fine I received it and have replied hope you received it. Thank you once again.

Dan 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-16)
stutar19: Kid spirits do like to have fun!...I don't think they mean you any harm though, right?...So try not to be afraid... I know it's easier said than done... MOST intelligent haunts will leave you alone if you ask them to RESPECTFULLY... What do your parents have to say about all of this?...

DARKNESS: I shot you an e-mail...Hope you don't mind! ❤
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-16)
stutar19: I am also curious to know what your neighbours told you about your house? Could these events be residual do you think or something a bit more? The girl in the hallway sounds quite freaky a nice time in the morning to wake up and see that.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
It would be interesting to find the history of the house and who lived there before you. Also, doesn't seem like the kids want to harm anyone, they are just a bit of a nuisance. Good luck and thanks for sharing.
pandy589 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
that must have been scary what is the house called because I might know something about it
AmandaNoelle2 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
Very strange. Possibly a spirit that has not passed yet? I'd look into it. Good luck with your ghosts! 😉

Amanda
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
Wow!,interesting, but I'm curious... What did the neigbhors told you about your house? 😕

Thanks for sharing your story,

Claudia

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: