You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Demon's Voice Calling Out

Real Ghost Stories

The Demon's Voice Calling Out

 

Have you ever talked to a voice that you don't know if it was good or evil? Have you ever had a small conversation with a spirit? I have always thought my old house was haunted. I cannot explain why but the littlest things happened. Sometimes I might have saw a shadow behind me but when I looked back nothing was there. Or I might have heard voices saying my name softly. I do not have schizophrenia. But this one certain day this really weird and creepy thing happened to me. Please enjoy this real but creepy story.

One day at my old house I was walking up my stairs, I might have felt a little weird at that time. But around the top of the staicase I heard this faint, beautiful voice calling out my name. I was amazed by this voice so I went to my mom and said that I think Jesus is calling out my name. I thought I had to answer God so I went back to where I heard the voices. I said, "Yes Jesus," and I waited a couple seconds and do you know what I heard? I heard this DEMONIC LAUGHTER! Seriously it happened, please believe that it happened. I was shocked and I told everyone.

To this day when I remember that story, I get a chill down my spine. I am very sure it wasn't my imagination. What do you think it was? I think it is something spiritual.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thethreestooges13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

wellyshelly (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-07)
I was laying on the couch eyes closed just resting and I heard a man's voice in my head, not my ear say, she played dead so I tossed her outthe window, scared me to death! I popped open my eyes and got up. Do you think he thought k was playing dead? I'm on the 4th floor.
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
No offense, buut I agree with Unfriendly. (that also made me laugh...) lol
Drizzi (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
just saying... I'm not making fun of you at all. The beginning of your story sounds like you're advertising for something:) haha
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
I believe your story. Just because the entity laughed evilly, doesn't mean it is a flat-out demon. Just saying. No offense, but I have to go with Unfriendly on this. If I was a spirit, I would seriously have laughed too if you called me Jesus. I agree with DeviousAngel. You tell 'em. 😆
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-11)
Why do people automatically jump to the conclusion that spirit voices and appiritions of any kind are demons? Word to the wise: there are a lot more colors in this world than black and white.

And lol, you called him Jesus. I would laugh at you, too. What would make you think that of all the people in the world who dedicate their entire lives and being to church and religion, and out of all the people in the world whose prayers are desperately in need of answering, that Jesus would just randomly pop up on your staircase and be like, "hey bro. What's up?"
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-11)
Or could be that it WAS a demonic spirit and when you heard the voice and responded to Jesus, the SON of GOD, the demonic spirit laughed at you. Have you had any other experiences that followed? If not maybe this evil presence seen your faith in God and knew that he could not faze you! Dont worry about it. I do the same thing if something spooky happens. And if it does seem to continue keep relying on him 😁
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
I don't mean to sound cruel, (as someone suggested for agreeing with Unfriendly) but I do believe that is the case. You felt the entity was "beautiful" in nature, and then associated it with what you believe is "The Ultimate Beauty of Life" and it probably laughed since it probably pre-dated Christianity or the concept of "Only One Path"? Just my two cents... I hope my thoughts don't come across as offensive simply because they're very high in contrast to yours. 😕

Also, just a thought, but *all* laughter can sound 'demonic' if you feel it was there to mock your disappointment.

I'm sorry this entity wasn't what you had expected though... 😐
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
thethreestooges13 your story was quite freaky... I would of run out... But also don't be fooled by unknown spirits calling your name, it could be something or someone trying to get your attention to either hurt you or who knows... Im just saying. You just have to be very careful.

Have you research anything about your house, maybe it'll bring you some answers as to what resides in your home.

Keep us posted.

Looney
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
I almost did not believe this story, I thought that it might of been made up. Or I was also thinking something along the lines of schizophrenia. Anyway, it was probably just a Spirit teasing you or something like that.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Michiko_Da_Dante-Owner (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
XD LMAO Unfriendly. XD

Well, I agree with everyone else, it may have been a spirit thinking it was funny for you to call him Jesus. But, it may also have been harassing you just to get a good laugh by imitating what you would figure what Jesus would sound like.
TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
[at] Unfriendly cruel but funny

[at] 3stooges could it have been a spirit of a loved one?
Or some spirit who thought it'd be funny to harass you
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
[at] unfriendly that was funny 😆

[at] 3stooges - probably was the way you answered that made the spirit laughed. You should probably go in front of a mirror and mimic the way you answered the spirit...
zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
If you thought it was Jesus's voice, then why did you believe you had to answer to God? Wouldn't you have to answer to Jesus? Just a question. I'm not real religious so I don't know...
Agreed with Unfriendly and Redphx.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
LMAO. Unfriendly. That was pretty funny. I hate to say it but that would have been my response too!

Seriously though spirits mimic voices all the time and demons can do the same. You don't have enough evidence to call this a demon haunting (as those are very very rare) This sounds just like the run of the mill spirit. As far as your story goes... My intution speaks to me and I don't believe it fully. SOmething like this may have happened but this account has been embeloshed a bit.
Unfriendly (guest)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Well, if I were a spirit of some sort and you called me "Jesus" I'd probably laugh at you too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: