You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 90th Street Demons

Real Ghost Stories

90th Street Demons

 

When I was 10 years old, I saw my first demon.

My family raises beef cattle, and every summer and every winter we butcher a calf (Don't get mad, it's the way live)... We were just getting done with grinding the hamburger meet, and me and my great Uncle went down to the railroad tracks on 90th Street, that is where a lot of the coyotes live in the woods down there, and he was dumping a five gallon bucket with fat, bone, and other stuff we don't want to eat, over a barbwire fence.

I was sitting in the truck with the doors open, and I see three see through skeleton figures. One of them smiled at me and waved at me, the other two behind her just looked at me. I can't prove that the one in front was a girl and the ones behind her were boys, it's just one of those thing you just feel. But right after she smiled at me, and waved my uncle sliced his wedding ring finger open, on the barbwire fence. I didn't dare tell my uncle about what I saw! He would have put me in a crazy house so quick my head would spin. Mostly because he is a Southern Baptist preacher.

Not long after that we had a T.V given to us (I guess for this reason now that I think about it). It would turn on in the middle of the night, the volume at 100%. It would turn on at random times. Then we thought it stopped, but I walked in front after it stayed turned off for a few weeks, and it turned on again. We gave it away shortly.

Recently, in August, 2010, a few months after my Mom remarried, I was standing on a chair dusting in the kitchen and I saw a man walk past me, go into the laundry room, and go out the back door. I didn't tell any one until my sister asked me if I went out the back door. I told her no. Then I told her about the man I saw.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 90thst, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-01)
So the first apparitions you saw where skeletons? I have never heard of that before. Could you be more specific? And they don't sound demonic. I don't think demons would wave hello to you. The tv could have just been on the fritz, or getting mixed signals from other electronic devices in your home.
momof2 (9 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
Unfriendly- I think you missed the point of the story!

I'm sure the story isn't about one spirit/demon, but rather several occurrences in the life of this person. We're all here because of some type of experience that's happened and in some of our lives continues too. No ones claims to know exactly the name or way we should handle situations, but rather give advice so we can be better able to understand.

I think for those truly fearful, this site allows for them to feel as if they're not alone, and maybe even become stronger and more confident with that knowledge.

Sincerely, Mom
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
Interesting story. Sounding like a broken record as taz would say, could you please give us a more detailed description of the figures? Thanks.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
90thst, your story was quite interesting... I believe your encounters; I, like the others would like a better description of the 3 apparitions you saw. And please keep us updated if anything else has happened to you lately.

I would like to apologize for the rudeness of our unfriendly guest. The users name said it all. This site is to help those who are not experience with the paranormal. I'm no expert so I still ask for help, specially when it comes to demons.
Also thanks to Lou for making my day... I don't think I could of explain myself any better to Unfriendly, the way that you did.
😆

Blessings...
Looney ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
[at] paranormalexpert666,
I'm wondering how you came up with your theory:
"if they were two boys and a girl I would think they were doing inappropriate things near the railroad and either got caught and ran in front of a train or they died by overdose or anything in that nature..."
Just curious why you would assume these two scenarios that you've described are even remotely correct? I would have passed that comment up had it not for your 'chosen' alias. Seeing yourself as a paranormal expert makes me wonder what it was that brought you to that conclusion. That they were perceived by the author to have those certain genders? Or maybe it was the smile and wave gesture? I'm very interested in why that spells trouble. There are other conclusions you might have come up with but you went straight for the negative. What about these?
1) A mother and two sons.
2) A father and mother and a son.
3) Three siblings
4) A Rabbi, a Priest and a nun.
I could do this all day...
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
This is a very interesting story here, 90thst. I was actually thinking that you might of seen halloweeners, just jokes though 😆. I understand what you mean about sensing Spirit being Male or Female. And I also understand that your brain probably processed information like this in order to understand what you were seeing (i.e. Skeltons= Evil/Demons). May I ask what is your religion? (you don't have to answer, I'm just curious).
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Vdubtype1 (1 stories) (13 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
I'm with everyone else and would like to hear more about these 3 figures.

Unfriendly, you're a d*ck. Why don't you go and do us all a favor and take care of yourself so someone can write on here about what you look like as a ghost.
paranormalexpert666 (3 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
they are not demons just spirits who havve died in the area but if they were two boys and a girl I would think they were doing innappropriate things near the railroad and either got caught and ran in front of a train or they died by overdose or anything in that nature...
ghostslaya (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
well I think that the people you saw were spirits that didn't know they were dead... What I think is that they probly died on the tracks in your area and they don't know it... If you want to look into it more look and see if any body passed or died around there... Get back to me at ghostslaya93 [at] yahoo.com
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
hi there 90thst interesting story, I will admit I read this when it got posted and was not sure what to put in the comments. I do find that sometimes walking away and coming back helps focus the mind, and to be honest I'm glad I did.
Now I like you sometimes "feel" things like the girl smileing yes a skeletion can not actualy smile with out having a face but I do understand what you mean when you say you felt she was a girl and the others boys. Just a quick thought is it atall possible your uncle "felt" something or caught something out of the corner of his eye, distracting him and causeing his accident?

Agree with the others on the tv it sound like it was on its way to breaking down for good.
And the man who passed through the kitchen again I "feel" that he was just passing, what did your sister say after you told her what you saw?

One final thought I don't think that this was demonic just a very frightened 10 year old boy please don't take offence at that, the rest I do believe 😊
Carl
dragonwalker (5 stories) (77 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
This comment section is something like the Force... It has a light side and a dark side (and it kind of holds the universe together, like Duct tape). But don't let the Darths of the board get you down, 90. The fact that you "had a feeling" about which skeleton was what gender is interesting to me. And while I was wondering myself how you could "tell" if the skeleton smiled, was that too a "sense" thing versus a visual thing? A few more details would be wonderful, if you could provide them! May your experiences be valuable to you and bring you knowledge!
TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
man you must of been terrified
Could it be the spirits of the people who lived/owned the farmland before?
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Hi 90thst,
Your story is pretty interesting and I would like to learn more. I have many of the same questions as the other posters, so when you are ready please kindly answer them.

Unfriendly,
Forums like this are designed to bring people together to share their experiences and to learn from each other. As human beings, we do NOT know anything and everything, so please do everyone here and stop acting like a know it all. If you find that you have more questions than answers to a particular story then nice enough to post those questions and then make a decision for yourself. As for those 3 beings the writer saw not being demons, how do you know that? It's not like there is a set guide line on how demons should like. Unless the writer tells us, we don't know how he felt or what was going through his mind?
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+8
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
90thst, I would also like to hear more about the 3 beings. I'm not sure what you saw were demons, but I can understand why you perceived them that way. They were skeletal and see through, and pretty darn scary to see. Do you know of any accidents that happened around that area? You mentioned that you were near some train tracks. Maybe a vehicle collided with a train at one time, or maybe these beings are attached to the land for some other reason. Have you ever done any research of the area? The tv, was probably old and faulty. It could be that the previous owners had the same trouble, but instead of having it fixed they just passed it on to someone else. I also think that the man you saw was just passing through. Please let us know if anything else happens, and don't be discouraged from submitting any more stories. Look to the posters who offer helpful advice and ignore the ones who suffer from diarrhea of the keyboard.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
this story actually made me hungry and now I want a cheeseburger real bad. But on your story, how does a skeleton smile?
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Yes, O-Pjod..."these are not the comments you are looking for"...
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I also, would like to hear a better description of the 3 beings you seen that day. I don't doubt your story... Of you seeing something that day. I would not be so quick to jump to any type of conclusion as to what they actually were... But would like a more detailed description, least an "unfriendly" poster scare you away before hand...
Unfrienly... Your Jedi paranormal skills are indeed powerful...
Hoodzy (2 stories) (16 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Gizzy's right. Many spirits take on weird, and sometimes frightening appearances, but that doesn't make them evil. I totally understand that you felt scared in their presence, though. That's the normal reaction for a person to have to sudden apparitions!

I do hope you'll keep us updated on your experiences. There are plenty of good folks here that can offer you help if things get too frightening or stressful. 😊
Gizzy (3 stories) (71 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Hey 90thst,
What makes you think that these were demons? Is it because your uncle cut himself when they waved? Did you feel anything when you saw them? Have you had any other experiences? Has anyone else in your family apart from your sister experienced anything?
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+13
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Hey, Unfriendly... Who got constipated and named you chief a--hole?
This author is obviously young and inexperienced with paranormal events. This individual also is inexperienced in writing about these accounts. So before you use your martial arts expertise for a roundhouse sucker-punch, how about we give the author a chance in the comments section to attempt to validate these experiences further?
I personally would like to hear more details about the beings seen... They obviously did not appear right in front of the author's face... Did you see them out the side window, the front?...did they manifest in front of you, or did they simply walk into view? Provide more details and your credibility will go up. The spirit you saw in the kitchen was likely just passing through, unless you've had other experiences. The TV sounds like...well, a crappy TV.
With regards to your expert analysis, Unfriendly; probably 95% of my 200+ experiences have never involved sensing anything, nor have I developed any skills to enhance spirits' appearances... My first experience was a solid, full-bodied apparition that I saw 20+ years ago, and they haven't stopped since.
I fully accept that I am an exception to the rule, but to be honest your rules sound more contrived than developed.
For someone with your vast (or more than likely, half-vast) experience, it would likely benefit us all if you actually shared a story for all of us to learn by. Until then, please keep an open mind and entertain the fact that your experiences are yours alone... And if others do not experience things by your rules, it does not invalidate the event for the individual who was actually brave enough to share it with us.

Lou
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+9
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
90thst,

Intresting events... Though each seems to be an individual occurence and not connected in any way.

Please keep us updated if anything else happens in your home.

Unfriendly...

Before you go saying things like you are why not share a story with us... Tell us about where you have gained your knowledge from... Just living up to your User name isn't fair and judging other peoples exerience with the paranormal after they share just one brief encounter... Or in this case 3 strange occurences is not fair... Just ASKING...😲

Respectfully,

Rook

This comment from Unfriendly is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: