You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Did I Meet My Guardian Angel?

Real Ghost Stories

Did I Meet My Guardian Angel?

 

This happened to me on the night of the 9th August 2010.

At this time, I was really sad, almost depressed as I know today, because my life just seemed useless. I had trouble with love, my sister (whom I always loved and always will love) had moved to the other side of the country one year before, and my mom was severely depressed and tried to kill herself by taking pills in May 2010. Fortunately, this try failed, but I was only 14 years old (now 15) and sometimes it's hard to cope with the depression of my mother. But that's enough about my life's history now.

I had talked with my (now ex-) boyfriend on my cell phone that night until about 1am. He worked at night because this would earn him a lot of money he said, and that was a reason for me being sad cause I would almost never see him. If you wonder, he was 22 years old, and yes, a relationship between a 14-year-old and a 22-year-old is legal in Germany. He called at 10pm and as I already said we finished the call at about 1am. Then I decided to sleep (I didn't go to school for the summer holidays) cause I was really tired.

I got my pyjamas on and went to bed without turning off my light, which was habit for about six weeks because I was scared in the dark. But, as I wanted to sleep, I had to cry because I know it would not end up good with me and my boyfriend if he kept on working at night time and sleeping the whole day. I started talking to nothing because I just had to speak about my feelings. I got a real hard headache from crying and then finally fell asleep at 2pm.

I had the weirdest dream of my life. I saw someone standing behind the small window of my room. We were living in ground floor then, and my room had a big window above my bed and a smaller one at the wall next to my bed, about 2 meters away from my head. I couldn't see who it was at this time, so I just kept on staring at my window, when I noticed that the lights in my room were on like they were in real. Then, just a split second after I noticed the light, the figure at the window disappeared - and reappeared in my room again. Now I could see that it was a male person, or what seemed like a person. I can remember the appearance of him right now as if it was yesterday. He was really tall, had long black straight hair, his skin wasn't pale but white like a sheet of paper, and his eyes were either black or red, I can't remember, but I think they were black cause red eyes would have freaked me out. He was very handsome; he just looked like, well, the man of my dreams, to be honest. There was just one thing at him that was scary: He had small, white horns coming out of his hair.

I wasn't scared, I just felt safe. He sat down on the floor next to my bed and asked me what was wrong. He had the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, by the way. When I said "Nothing, I'm fine", which is habit too, I always say this if someone asks me if there's anything wrong, he replied: "I know there's something wrong, tell me." So I told him and he was really nice to me. He listened to me for what felt like hours. Then, I looked outside my window, and it was dawn. He said he had to leave now, but he'll be back. Then, he disappeared and I woke up.

I was really amazed how I felt as I woke up. My headache was gone and I felt very good. That time, I usually woke up about ten times every night, which didn't make me feel better, but I didn't wake up once that night.

Two days later, I was browsing through the Internet, and found something about Guardian Angels. I was stunned and thought about me having a Guardian Angel, and I liked the thought.

Two weeks later, my boyfriend broke up with me. For sure, I was sad at first, but later, I thought about it once more and thought that if he wouldn't have broken up with me, I wouldn't feel better now. So I said "Thank you" to my fortune for this and had to think about my visitor again, whom I never had seen again, and it actually made me sad because I thought it was just a dream, but then, I felt someone hugging me. Of course I jumped, cause I was alone at home, but then I smiled and said "Hello again." I felt like someone was happy to see me, and the name Lucius appeared in my mind. I never heard this name before, except in "Harry Potter". But I wasn't thinking of Harry Potter that moment, and the books were far away from me. I whispered "Lucius?" and had that happy feeling again. So I chose to name that being Lucius, I liked the name.

Since then, Lucius has never been far from me, I think. I feel safe now and every time I'm sad, I will feel something comforting. Sometimes I will talk to myself, and although I don't get spoken answers, I will feel like someone is listening to me.

Some months ago I wasn't sure if this was only a dream and my imagination playing tricks on me, but, since my mother had been very depressive again since one month, I feel like something is trying to say that I'm not alone. Like, when I'm listening to a sad song, my MP3 Player will change to a happy song randomly with a funny zapping noise, no matter what song it is. To make sure I didn't push the forward button accidentally, I put the MP3 Player onto a table, listened to a sad song, and ZAP, the song changed almost at once.

Other hauntings by Lady_Night

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lady_Night, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Valorama (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-02)
Lady_Knight, there are good and bad spirits. Pray to Jesus Christ to protect you and to guide you. Ask this "guardian angel": "In Jesus' name, who are you?"
Maday (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-16)
You need to stop talking to and if ploughing that "guardian angel" of yours! It's not a real guardian angel! That is a demon in disguise. Please listen to me Hun, don't talk to him again, I see the date is 2011 on this post and I hope I'm not too late to reply: (this demon named Lucius may even be the devil. Came In to your life looking like the man of your dreams and was nice and kind to gain your trust. But this isn't to be messed with, he's not really what you think if you have not realized that by now and I'm worried for you. It seems like ever since you met him you described negative energy in a few posts, and I have no doubt that this is the entity you met whom you think is your guardian angel. Please be careful.
ghostboi (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
i have a suggestion next time your talking to lucius try record to see if you get anything its called evp electronic voice phenomonen
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
Okay, I finally got time to do the EVP, but couldn't catch anything.

School started again, so it probably takes a little time for me to answer, as school keeps me quite busy at the moment...

I have to say that I had the time of my life in the holidays. Met new people, made a lot of friends, and (can't believe it) got a boyfriend (a close friend whom I'm in love with since months) ๐Ÿ˜

So, together with Lucius and my sister, this makes already three people who "watch over me" ๐Ÿ˜Š
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Lady_Night,

No rush, enjoy your Holidays, we will be here when needed.

Respectfully,

Rook

PS: You can e-mail me directly is you wish, it's in my profile, but be forewarned, unless you request anonymity I shall share 'story' updates here on site.
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
Well, I could have smelled something from outside, my window hasn't a very good frame, sometimes smells get in from outside, cigarette smoke or flowers/trees, this could be a possibility...

I didn't get a chance to do the EVP by now, you know, here in Germany, holidays started this weekend, and I was outside with some friends for almost the entire last two days and I was really tired when I got home... I'll do it as soon as I get a chance ๐Ÿ˜Š
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
Lady_Night,

Unfortunately there is not enough evidence that makes the 'case' one way or the other.

Could you have smelled something in bloom outside your home. I know that when the Magnolia Trees around my home begin to bloom the smell makes me 'gag'.

Have you had a chance to conduct an EVP session and ask some of these questions?

Sending you and your mother good thoughts and energy.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
[at] rookdygin

Well, I had worn my clothes in school the day before...

There are some relatives that passed on... But those ones have already been dead before I was born, so I don't know if one of the females used perfume...

There weren't any other experiences since I heard the voice, I'm just not sure if it's really something paranormal or just an overreaction of mine.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
Lady_Night,

Unless you wear a school uniform then how did a smell from 'school' get into / on your clothes before going to school?

There is a chance that a 'passed' relative may be visiting your Mother, trying to comfort her. Any chance the 'perfume' smell may 'belong' to a relative that is...well...has passed on?

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
[at] rookdygin

Okay, I'll try do describe it... It was a bit like hyacinths, but a little sour, and when I smelt it first, I had the feeling of not being able to breath, the same feeling like when you breath in a lot of sweet perfume.

I also thought about my mother maybe talking in her sleep (she sometimes does this too, and the voice resembled her voice) and the smell being a coincidence, maybe my clothes "caught" the smell at school (there are weird scents everywhere in my school) or something, which could be why I smelt it after I got dressed...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Lady_Night,

Can you describe the smell in more detail. However it is possible that your Mother is being visited by a relative that is trying to help her. With what all has been happening that is possible, and what you 'heard' was not a foreign language, but a low voice that you didn't understand.

Here's a chance for an EVP session... Ask Lucius about the voice you heard, maybe he will answer you. Not only may you receive an answer, but perhaps you may learn a little more about your 'Guardian' and provide us with more information which may help identify 'what' he may be.

Have you had a chance to shield your room or your your home yet?

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
This morning I had a small unexplainable experience. I just woke up and was sitting in my bed, when I heard what seemed like a voice. I could tell it was female, but I couldn't understand what it said or what language it was. It sounded like it came from my mothers room. When I got home from school, I asked my mother if she had been talking to herself this morning (she sometimes does, like I do) and she said she couldn't remember... This can't be based on lack of sleep cause I actually slept very good this night and was fully awake when I heard it. Right after I heard it, I got up and started to get dressed. After I got dressed I was putting on my earrings and noticed a strange, heavy, sweet smell in my room which made me cough very hard. I never smelt this before, neither perfume nor something else. Paranormal or just weird coincidences mixed up with my mothers illness?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Lady_Night,

It seems I am not able to 'locate' your home and 'view' it and I will just offer advice based on what you have told us or update us with. I will not 'reach for straws' nor 'keep fishing' in order to make it look like have 'remote viewed' your location.

Please keep us updated with any new developments and I shall endeavor to do my best to help in anyway I can.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
[at] rookdygin

Well, the girl doesn't sound familiar, almost all my family members have brown hair, but no blue eyes... And I can't remember if I ever have been in a room with a vanity, to be honest. And I have to say that my hair is longer, it conceals my shoulder blades.

The clock spooks my mind since days... As more as I try to remember, I think I saw one of that kind... Like, my greatgrandmother had or still has one of those clocks... But I didn't visit her for ages as she lives on the other end of the country ๐Ÿ˜•
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
There is a chance I'm 'seeing' the place where this 'Spirit/Entity' first attached itself to you.

What about the 'girl in the mirror'? The Clock? It could be a large mantle clock with a pendulum rather than a 'grandfather clock'...but there I go... Trying to 'make what I see' fit things...

I will refrain from any other 'coaching / reaching' and wait for your answer.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
[at] rookdygin

It still isn't a hundred per cent correct, but the shelf with the dolls seems familiar... There are some of those dolls at my fathers apartment, which is some kind of home for me too, maybe you've got the wrong home? This blanket is a little familiar too, I think I saw it at my fathers apartment once or twice, as part of the autumn decoration... But I don't suppose it's there now, it's spring at the moment...

And I have a shelf with some porcelain stuff and stuffed animals in it at my room, no dolls, but a dolphin that was a Christmas gift from my (paternal) grandmother as far as I remember, I own it since I'm about five or six years old...

And in our living room there is a shelf with some porcelain stuff on it to, but no dolls, just random decoration stuff...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
Lady_Night,

My apologies for taking so long to get back with you...

Now for my Validation Points:

I 'see' a red and white blanket / throw... On a couch/daybed of some sort.

I 'see' a shelf with treasured dolls / stuffed animals... Most of the dolls are porcelain. One is a gift from a grandmother (Maternal I think).

I 'see' a white vanity with a large mirror... I see a young woman's face in the mirror... Blue eyes, light brown hair that is long enough to 'touch' the top of her shoulder blades when worn down.

Please let me know if I'm correct or way, way off. If I'm off I will not try again as I feel that would not be 'fair'...If I'm not getting it now, it's not for me to 'get' and I don't want people saying I'm guessing and using a process of elimination. Oh and for the record, I'm still seeing that Grandfather Clock with the silver and pewter parts.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
I am glad you are felling better. I'm still working on that for you, though I should have something, I hope, by Tuesday... My time... (lol). Yes, modern medicine can be a wonderful thing. Be well.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
[at] rookdygin

Thanks, I'm so excited for your validation points ๐Ÿ˜Š

By the way, I feel much better now, the man who discovered Penicillin was a genius.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
Lady_Night,

My thanks and I hope you feel better soon. I'll keep you updated and again I will post validation points to ensure I'm 'in the right place' before I comment further on what may be happening in your home... Though it does appear that there is negitive energy in abundence in and around your home. As always I'm sending Positive Thoughts your direction.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
By the way, if I respond slower than usual in the next few days, unfortunately I'm one of those people who never get ill in winter but catch a cold at summertime... Better should stay in bed for some days, I will check for comments a few times with my cell phone, I don't know how late it'll be when everybody reads this but as I'm typing this it's ten minutes before 4am at Germany and I woke up shortly after 3am and can't go to sleep again cause my headache is so hard (I'm online with my cell phone again)...
Whatever, just wanted to say that I probably won't be able to answer as fast as usual.
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
[at] rookdygin

You have my permission to try again.

I hope too I will find the time to complete it... Right now it feels like I always accidentally "drop" the shield if my mom's illness gets worse, she shouted at me yesterday right after I woke up (so I wasn't even able to have done something wrong) and I literally felt Negative Energy creeping into my room. Not a good feeling when you just woke up ๐Ÿ˜
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
Lady_Night,

With your permission I'd like to try again. I'm glad you found a white candle and I hope you can find the time to complete the whole Sheilding. It sounds as if what you did may have brought some relief to your home however.

One way or another I am here if you have questions or want more advice. Take care. Sending Positive Thoughts to you and yours.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
[at] rookdygin

I have to say that nothing of this fits to our home... Only the grandfather clock is a little familiar, a neighbor of us had a clock that could fit your description as far as I remember. But the only thing I ever had to do with this clock was that it scared me at night (weird chime every hour)...

So it seems like it's not the right house... Unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜ข

I actually found a white candle yesterday evening (I think it was leftover from Christmas). I lit it and walked through the apartment with it (I did this because my mom is in trouble with her boyfriend again) and ordered everything bad to get out. After I did this I went to our balcony and blew out the candle there. Seems like it helped a bit. My mother apologized herself after I came back to school cause she was shouting again this morning, she was angry with her boyfriend... Maybe it helps her too.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
DARKNESS,

Hello and well met...let's allow Lady_Night verify my findings before I answer that one... I may be way off base and 'looking' in the wrong place. I like to be sure I'm 'seeing' the right place before continuing.

I provide at least 3 validation points so that the person I am trying to help knows I'm not just slinging... Well 'crap'.

I will say this... They do not come to me... I reach out and 'have' them... Look up remote viewing / OBE's. It's kind of like that.

Respectfully,

Rook
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
Rook mate how are you? May I ask how these visions come to you I know you are experienced with many things I am just blown away with the vividness of these visions. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dan
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
Lady_Night,

Sorry I haven't posted sooner... Glad your feeling better...

I'm not sure I'm 'picking up on' the right Home. Please let me know if any /all these things apply...

Antique Black Forest Grandfather Clock...tall, dark wood. The Clock face, weights and pendulum are Silver/Pewter rather than Brass or Gold in color.

White Table Cloth on a table that seats 6. In a room that is hardly used.

There is a Family member who likes Football (Soccer here in the US) but does not support the local teams he is a Manchester United fan?

As I said, I'm not sure I've zeroed in on the correct home, let me know if any or all of this fits...

If I'm 'correct' then I will procced to complete what I have started... Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
The feeling of being watched fortunately disappeared. I just awoke this night at about 4am and felt like I was literally on fire, I think I was having fever, I drank something cause I was really thirsty and tried to go back to sleep until I had to get up at 7am. I slept a bit, but still felt tired when I went to school today, I almost fell asleep twice at school, and this NEVER happens to me normally ๐Ÿ˜†

After I got home I went to bed almost immediately and slept a few hours, I feel a lot better now ๐Ÿ˜Š
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Lady_Night,

I am still working on the scan I was talking about...

The fact that you have posted here and had experiences you can't explain may just be 'feeding' itself and your imagination is working overtime...I'm not tring to be rude or mean... But the uncomfortable feeling may be nerve based on lack of proper sleep. Is there a friends house you can go to or purhaps get a hotel room for a day or two... Catch up on your sleep then return home? This may help 'chase away' the recent 'being watched' feelings.

Have you had a chance to Re-shield your room or purhaps your entire home? Thank you for all the updates... Every piece of information can lead to a solution. I hope you are well and I'm sending Positive Thoughts to you.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lady_Night (2 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
Okay, I won't write about my opinion in this fight that occurred here before, as I am not feeding trolls.

Well, I had quite a bit trouble to sleep this night, first, I wasn't tired at all until about 1am (nothing too unusual for me) and when I finally got a bit tired, the computer which stands in my room started developing an own will, it started to make ticking sounds and everything, although it was switched off, that never occurred before. But this wasn't the weirdest thing, at about 2.30am, I had the feeling of someone lurking into my room who was NOT welcome there. I even heard footsteps or something. But I couldn't catch any noises except this, and the house we live in is not very well built, so maybe it was a pipe that made those footstep noises, but I can't explain that feeling of being watched. I went to sleep finally at 3am, with lights on again. I hope it won't be the same tonight, I wish for some sleep.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: