You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: First Just Dreams, Now A Reality? 2 Hooded Figures

Real Ghost Stories

First Just Dreams, Now A Reality? 2 Hooded Figures

 

I just recently (about a month ago, so very recently) posted up some of the experiences I've had with demons in my home. I also mentioned how I was being, what I guess could be called dream stalked, by a hooded figure. Well, lately I've been very sick-not sick with things such as the flu just constantly sick. I also get migraines/head aches on a day-to-day basis. So headaches I get all to often. Today specifically I decided to nap to help make it go away. I'm not sure if I actually fell asleep however what can be considered a deep sleep dream seemed real in every aspect except there was no smell, which later I realized I have a stuffy nose and haven't been able to smell for a few days now. As I was saying I was just laying down going to sleep (maybe already asleep) when all of a sudden the blinds next to my bed were pulled open and instead of the sunny outside it had been, it was a thunderstorm dark.

At the end of my bed was a sneering hooded figure. I couldn't see his face but I could see his mouth, he was very pale almost a gray and he was hissing words at me in some different language I didn't recognize. I was just paused with fear and shock, I felt like my body was light as a feather but I couldn't move. It felt very cold but I had been overheating causing me to get chills. All of a sudden the guy reached down grabbing my ankle no longer hissing at me but giving me an eerie yet charming smile and speaking sweetly. He was asking how my life was, who I loved, and then switched to more personal questions with hints of threats or offers in them. (For example my grandma has been sick so he was asking don't you wish you could make her feel better, then getting quiet for a second and asking another question since I really had no response.) He continued like this for I guess about 2-3 minutes.

As he grabbed my foot and continued talking another hooded figure appeared next to him. Now they looked much like twins, height about 6"4 or 6"5, same skin color, same black cloak, except I could see the new one's face although I can't remember much other then him having very gray eyes and being able to say he had a defined facial structure. He was staring at this other hooded figure and murmured "Let. Go." Next the one still griping my ankle now much harder that it started to hurt laughed and asked "Why?" Next The one who had commanded this one to let go grabbed him by the neck pushed him against my wall hitting a small mirror on that wall knocking it off to the floor where it fell without a sound and squeezed his throat screaming things in the same language that used by the now being strangled one. He then yelled I damm you to paradise Satan and then the other one disappeared with a deep growl. There was a dark substance on my walls which looked like someone grabbed a blackish red paint and just splattered it around.

(I still felt like I couldn't move may I mention, or else I would have been out of there because I have always found it stupid when the person in a book or movie just sits there and yells "hello" when someone is obviously going to kill them) this hooded figure looked me over, smiled, walked to sit on m bed next to me, and continuously "shushed" me quietly because I started crying-who wouldn't after that though. He then kissed me and spoke in that language again before smiling and vanishing into a dark that had begun to spread into my room.

I woke up shooting straight up out of bed now sweating like crazy and staring straight at the end of my bed. The mirror on my wall is now on an angle, the blinds are all crooked, and my ankle has a bruise on it that I can guarantee wasn't there early. Until now there has only been one hooded figure and it's been the one with the gray eyes I don't think I've ever seen the other. I'm already dealing with what I think are demons so adding a terrifying hooded figure to the list is not appreciated. I already can't sleep without the lights on because I feel the shadows in my room but now I'm a little scared of my dreams! I know that evil things such as these (especially demons) feed on fear but I can't help it. I did start praying to god after this because I had run to the bathroom locked myself in there to find I looked like I had been crying, which is when I started praying.

Now I'm not quite sure what the is going on and I feel mixed up and confused. I will admit before I learned who the hooded figure could be or is involved with, I had allowed him easily into my dream because he never once hurt me or was negative towards me in them. He was husband like loving actually I even idealized him as a possible soulmate type (I'm a hopeless romantic...) This dream did make that idea more inviting if not for fact that I now know demons/Lucifer (whatever you wish to call him, if anything) will try to make themselves to be as appealing as possible.

Since this dream every where I go I see a hooded figure I can't tell which since their usually at a distance. Whenever I walk around outside, drive, or look out a window he is there leaning against a tree, crouching, or just standing there. He never comes close and since then he hasn't been in my dream or in any of my friend's dreams which is weird since one of them has been there for as long as I can remember! Then yesterday afternoon I pulled up to my house and looked up to my window to see a dark shadow in a tall human shape pass across my blinds. My bed is next to my window so you can't walk close enough to the window to make that heavy of a shadow, obviously it wasn't anyone physical in my house. I also have begun to hear whispers like when I get upset telling me not to worry-etc.

Lastly though I can't really say if this directly relates but in the past 2 weeks (give or take on that time span) when I want a specific weather to happen it does. Ex: It was a warm and bright day at 8 a.m. It was early so I mumbled how I wished it would be that white light cloudy but without rain... I'm sure you can guess what happened by 10 a.m. All this make me more afraid and again more confused.

Just like my last post I would really appreciate any input, comparisons, or advise on anything that I've said. Thank you very much for anything and everything!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Moondefi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zekes_nightmare (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
Hey. I have experienced something like this myself... Except it wasn't hooded people it was something else. But judging by your "dream?" it seems like one of them might be a benevolent kind of thing. It got rid of the one that was hurting you and sent him to hell (thats what it sounded like in your story) so maybe you only have to wattch out for the mouth one?
Moondefi (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
Kristy_Glick - Thank you for clarifying it's good to hear other ideas too. In that case I hope I give you reason to be jealous lolz:)
Moondefi (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
Aku- First sorry it took me a while to respond to you! It's interesting that you have such a similar dream with slight changes as who is attacking you, protecting you, and where you are. As I mentioned earlier (in the comments) this is the first time I have experienced something like this, and about your point of letting or not letting these things affect you I also have a word of advise on that you can control if what affects you only how it does. Thank you for caring though (and in the best way possible) while being able to compare it's good to know others experience things like such. I also have seen this man for years sometimes with the hood other times with out, and it's not always like he's protecting me it just gets complicated and long so I didn't go into explaining all of it. If you have any other situation you want to share I'd be happy to hear!
Kristy_Glick (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
Based on the way he behaved when the nasty hooded figure started messing with you, maybe he felt that you belong to him and didn't want any other entities to interact with you.

Of course, that really only seems feasible if he is evil, you know, sort of like your soul/life force belongs to him and he fights off any other evil entities that want your soul/LF.

That sounds creepier than I intended it to, but when something paranormal keeps showing up, and seems to be doing things to ingratiate itself to you, you should be prepared for the fact that its intentions might not be honorable.

But like I said before, he could just as easily be a guardian looking after you; just be careful. If that's the case I'm super jealous. 😁
Moondefi (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
To aiafaith1- I understand hooded figures can be scary they usually represent "bad" guys in accounts involving paranormal or demons/angels. I have considered talking to my priest I'm just not sure how to begin it:)

To Kristy_Glick-First of all thank you for understanding ^. ^ If you could elaborate on how the (so far) nicer hooded figure, who may I mention in some dreams was not always hooded, feels he has a claim over me? I was wondering what information your basing this off of then maybe I could read it, watch it, etc and learn more.

DeviousAnge- Thank you for your advise and opinion it was appreciated I liked getting a new insight. However I must say I disagree quite a bit I had never slept walk or hallucinated in my life. This dream happened and nothing even similar has happened since. Again thank you I will still take in to concatenation some of what you said.

Bluiis97- I don't know where you got the idea of them being brothers but I would love to know! As I mentioned even my friends have had dreams with this character in it... In two of these dream they were indeed brothers. I assumed as much of the trust to attack so I am being careful thank you for thinking of my well being:)
aku (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
By the way I forgot to add, that I have this kind of dreams and this same man for nth years of my existence... (meaning ever since I can recall until now this kind of dream and some other things still exist and they are recurring dreams...)
aku (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
I have the same dream as you...
But unlike yours, mine is not on hooded figures but someone you can't put a name to the face...

Same as you it is also stalking me, if you prefer the word (though in my case it's more like it's protecting me), this man always pop up in my dreams whenever my dreams became scary and murky...

There was a time when in my dream (do I can't call it a dream, you see just like you, whatever happened in my dream, whatever bruises I have on that dream, it was also there when I wake up) when there several people (or figures) who wants to drag me with them into a tornado, it was dark and stormy and the wind is crazy, unlike you being frozen, I fought this figures like crazy, I was hit in my belly and in my neck by two of the figures to render me unconcious, but I really fought for conciousness, until this man appear and fought those figures, I was relieve that the man help and the figures disappear, (but my feeling on the man who help me is also mixed, I feel agitated with the man every time we met), and when it's only me and the man remains, when this man was about to aproach me that I feel nervous and a little bit afraid that I flee with all my might, until I was out of breath, my feet bruised from running and on the verged of collapsing that I suddenly woke up breathing heavily and perspiring a lot... Same as you... When I woke up I have a bruised on my belly and on my neck, my feet are sore and had several cuts...

What I do with this kind of things is that... I accept them as they are as a part of my existence... (by the way the man did not approach me that close as to the point of hugging me, except on a certain occasions)

It all depends on you... To be affected by it, let it remain that way or fought it, decide for yourself to face it and do something about it... Based on experience you can't let this things make your life or self suffer, you have to do something about it...

They'll seized to bother you when that time comes...
Do the man will come from time to time...
bluiis97 (14 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
I think the good hooded figure is the brother of the evil one and is trying to get your trust before attacking. 😐 just be carefull ok and if the nice one turns evil be ready.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
I think it very possible that your dreams, though they seem very real, are making your fears bleed into reality. The whole account sounds too far-fetched to be reality and I seriously doubt Satan himself came to visit you. I do believe you may be sleep-walking, which could explain why your room was messy and how you hurt yourself. If nothing else, try setting up a video camera just to be sure that's not the case.

Also, I would recommend talking to a psychiatrist or psychologist. Not because I think you're crazy but because they may have some insight as to how to help you deal with these illusions and how to help you differentiate reality from dreams.
Kristy_Glick (3 stories) (29 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
I have to wonder if the nicer of the two hooded figures feels he has a claim to you and was angry at the other for attempting to mess with you.

I agree that many evil entities will disguise themselves and behave in a way that makes you want them around, so you should still be wary of the nice one and be prepared to force him out of your life if he turns out to be evil.

On the other hand he might well be a guardian who is looking out for you and protecting you from things far worse than what you've witnessed. I hope that this is the case.

Pay close attention to your intuition when you encounter your nice hooded figure again, and try not to let your heart or romantic ideals (I understand- I have those, too!) keep you from protecting yourself. ❤
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
This account is very interesting. You said the the second hooded figure made the other one go away? I've always been scared of hooded figures. 😨 Have you thought of contacting a preist?

AF1 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: