You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Fighting Back Spiritual Pests in the Night

Real Ghost Stories

Fighting Back Spiritual Pests in the Night

 

I've had several occurrences of entities trying to attack me in my sleep. I was attacked by a particularly nasty one a few years ago. I could feel it pressing down on me and I tried to struggle out of it. That's when it grabbed me by the arms and shook me once really hard, totally paralyzing me. Then I could feel a face emerge close to mine and it spoke something in my ear in a language I'd never heard. I just waited for it to finish while seething at the fact that I couldn't move. Eventually, it let me go and vanished.

When I woke up, I could still feel its hand prints on my arms and it was cold, as if the heat was sucked out of my skin where it touched me. Creepy, but I know how important it is not to be afraid of these things. I've read about them and know they can't actually hurt you. After they realize I'm not afraid of them, they usually give up and move on. This was the first one that actually seemed to get angry with me for not being scared. It was certainly the most powerful of all the entities I've encountered.

The last spirit attack happened about a month ago. I was getting woken up at exactly 4am every day and couldn't figure out why but I guessed it might be another dark entity messing with me again. I decided to start playing spiritual music when I went to bed and that night, as I dozed off, the music became distorted and chaotic. I realized something was in the room with me and when I did, it immediately tried to wrap itself around my spine. I was able to wake up and shoo it off before it paralyzed me. That was the last time it came around.

These things make me angry. I have a day job and these spiritual pests interfere with my sleep. I have some human enemies who are into black magic and keep trying to re-establish rapport with me after their curses fail. The story behind their vendetta against me is ridiculous but it's typical of foolish and arrogant dabblers in petty evil. I just wonder if the ghost attacks are somehow connected.

Does anyone know if humans can actually summon evil spirits and send them after their enemies with ritual magic or something? I want to know more. I would like to be able to counterattack these things and maybe even send them back to where they came from, especially if they were conjured by humans.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BWR221, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
With black magic curses the person who summons a spirit to do dirty deeds hasn't got the power to make the spirit kill, you just to mess with you, the entity can kill you if it's not under control by black magic.
The spirit that's in your house doesn't show the right attacks for a binding ritual it sounds as if it's doing it under free will, because if its being controlled it usually goes for random full blown attacks every day and night, there are ways to counteract these sought of things but I am not sure how most of the people who have left comments know more about it than I do.
Good luck and don't let it get to you this is a miner stain on a t shirt you have plenty more t shirts. 😉
dolly_rose (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
it is possible to summon spirits using "black magic' but most of what youll find out there is incomplete summon rituals and incorrect spells the problem is when you summon a spirit, there's really no way of controlling them. Even some of the more powerful claimed witches have troubles with this which is why a lot of earthly religions don't practice summoning spirits anymore. If you want to try it you can always try putting up statuary like monkeys or other good fortune charms as well
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-28)
I'm glad to hear your story. I don't feel alone anymore. I've filed so many police reports, because it just so happens that EVERYTIME I open the door (at work or home) a car speeds off really fast. It doesn't even matter what time it is. 2:30AM to 2:30 PM. I do have a human stalker who ALSO sounds like one of the shadow spirts that comes to me at night and hurts me. I truly believe that my human enemy either sold his soul to the devil or these shadows are shape shifters and just are trying to drive us mad. I just found a banishing ritual that I'm going to try. I wish you the best.

Please read my story: Violent Shadaws & Angel Rescues.
Email: angelorbs [at] yahoo.com
Hada (36 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-18)
Placing spells on people is a possibility especially if you have a stalwart jinn at your beckon. I forward some material on the subject:
" Through their powers of flying and invisibility, the Jinn are the chief component in occult activities. Voodoo, Black magic, Poltergeists, Witchcraft and Mediums can all be explained through the world of the Jinn. Likewise, so can the illusions and feats of magicians. Because the Jinn can traverse huge distances over a matter of seconds, their value to magicians is great. In return for helping them in their magic, the Jinns often ask for the magicians to sell their souls to them and even to Iblis. Thus the magicians take the Jinn and Iblis as lords besides Allah. In our day, some of the feats performed by magicians and entertainers are without doubt from the assistance of the Jinn.

Source:

http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/scarves/jinn.html

http://www.socialpages.com.pk/117/jinn.asp
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-06-15)
I agree with Shane, leocadia, we'd be interested in your stories, if you want to submit them:

http://www.yourghoststories.com/submit-story.php
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
First off leocadia let me welcome you to the site. I recommend that you should give us the details of your experiences as a story of your own. That way we are not using someone else's story to answer questions for you. I and other here are more than willing to assist you in any way possible. Just go to the top of the page and click on the submit your story link and tell us your experiences. BWR221
I apologize for using your story as a response board.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
I experience night spirits (it could also be during the day) regularly since August 1, 1999. I am embarassed to say that these are sexual spirits and I invited them that fateful day. It has now been almost eight years and still going strong. Things have happened before this episode. My husband and daughter have experienced this too. That is the reason I know it's not all in my mind. My husband died 2 days before Christmas 1998. He had a stroke and had been disabled for 5 years. We had a cat and he would frequently tell me to get the cat out of the room. Of course the cat wasn't in his room but he would never believe me until a week before that last time he entered to hospital. I walked into the bedroom and saw him sitting at the edge of the bed. His face was white and and unbievingly told me that something had jumped on his bed. I have much more to say but I'm sure this is too long already. Anyone out there have any comments for me. Most of the time I'm ok with it. Sometimes I get frightened and sleep in the living room with the light on.
asje (7 stories) (20 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-06-13)
There was a time when something was fighting me in my sleep. It was as if my hands were pinned down beside me, I could not scream, move, open my eyes or get up. I had to fight hard and long before I was able to wake up. Then I got the idea to start praying the Lords Prayer. And it helped. 'It' didn't bother me again and if it did it gave up the moment I started praying.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
It is possible for humans to summon and sometimes control lower level entities with the right symbology and rituals being performed it is called binding. There are ways to conteract them, in my case it was a matter of using the Light of the Divine to banish the lower level entity that was attacking me back to where ever it came from and like you not being afraid of it. If it is humans using these lower level entities the price they are paying is quite high and I asure you when the entities deceide to collect they will not take no for an answer. One way of protecting yourself would be a cleansed and charged clear quartz crystal worn about your neck. You could also have a smudge ceremony performed upon yourself. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Jmartin121 (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
I've read similar stories about these dream attacks. If it is possible, try to force yourself to say an "our father" or other prayer in your dream. I heard it forms a sort of "barrier" while your praying that repels the angered spirit.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: