You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Closed Closet

Real Ghost Stories

Closed Closet

 

So I moved in with my mom when I was about thirteen years old, and I was stuck with the basement as my room, my aunt having the other portion of it. I didn't have any problems the first year I moved to Kentucky with my mom. But in the middle of my eighth grade year was when my grandmother and I switched spots, so from then on, I had a room on the main floor of our house, while my mom and sister had their own rooms. Well, for the next year I never had any problems. But then near the beginning of my freshman year is when things started to spook me a bit.

I can't remember the day exactly, but my bed was directly next to my dresser, not even five inches in between. I had fallen asleep around 10, which is the time I'm supposed to be in bed by on a school night. I had a dream, and it was really hard to breath. I had to force myself awake to keep myself from seeing anymore. When I woke up, I was facing my window, which the blinds were pulled down and the curtains shut, my tv was still on, with sleep mode. I had pulled the covers back up to my neck and turned to face my dresser to get in a new position to try to sleep in, going to brush off what I had just felt and dreamed of.

But when I had turned around, facing my dresser, I had seen the face of a little boy. I saw all his features clearly. Pale skin, as pale as printing paper, dark brown ruffled hair, and he was missing an eye. This had terrified me so I had turned back onto my other side and pulled the covers up over my head, trying not to think about who or what I had just seen. I waited about ten minutes before I checked to see if the little boy was still there, and he wasn't. I had to take sleeping medication to help me get to sleep that night.

After that I didn't have any problems until recently, where I had yet another dream, but different. The dream had the same little boy in it. Only that time, both of his eyes were gone. I had to force myself awake, only having gotten an hour of sleep, maybe not even that, when I had went to bed at 11 and woke myself up around 12-12:30. Since then I've had the feeling that someone is constantly watching me, and it tends to only happen when my closet is open during the day or at night.

I only have two close friends I can tell this too. My ex and my other close friend Damian. Damian is more able to deal with these kinds of things. And when my ex was here yesterday to hang out, I was standing in my doorway and he was able to see him for about a minute. And told me he saw the child touch my hand for a few moments then start caressing my thigh. And when we sat in my room, the child was sitting on the floor in front of my closet, telling me to come back once I left his side.

I've been told by both that this child does not hate me, nor like me. But has dark intentions. And I have been sleep deprived for a while now, only getting a few hours of sleep, but only when the sun starts shining around seven in the morning. Even then, with my closet door closed, I can still feel him. I'm not able to see him, but I can sense and feel.

I really don't understand why this is happening. Also, I failed to mention that I moved into my sisters old room, which is smaller, about a year ago and she never had any issues so she's told.

Please keep in mind, this did not start happening until after I had moved rooms to the main floor.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Insanity, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Insanity (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
Thank you for all the good advice everybody, it is very appreciated. I haven't been online in a while and I just got around to this. I am currently able to sleep peacefully since I am no longer bothered by this child, the other on the hand, no longer scares me, but merely annoys me and makes me angry with the hissing.

I have talked to someone and figured more on the situation out. The boy is no threat at all, I found this out through my friend Damian. And is only there to watch over me, kind of like a guardian angel I suppose.

But most of the reason I get more sleep now is because I'm usually up until 5am or so on the phone with my boyfriend, who gives me extreme amounts of comfort that leaves me able to sleep peacefully at night.

Once again, I apologize for not getting back on sooner, otherwise I would be able to answer all of your questions earlier, but I have read them all and I appreciate the help you all are handing. I thank you all.

😁
TristanE17 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Insanity,
I'm 15 years old and I have experienced and felt the presence of spirits, and I guess it is because of my age, I don't know for sure but it seems that the spirits of children are drawn to me. In all of your accounts of this ghost you say he wants you to come back when you leave him. You must always remember children are always searching for guidance. I believe that the spirit lies within our hearts and the spirit never dies so there fore try to communicate with him and change the spirit that his heart once obtained. Don't shun a child. Maybe all he wants is the love for someone who actually aknowledges he is there.
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Hi
Pretty much most of everyone wrote down what I was going to write. Spend the night at someone else house and look for help to help get rid of the little boy.
Good luck
InvestigatorHAWK (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
What you saw was a fragment of whatever dream you had, you jerked your body out of REM sleep and it responded by not being able to fully compensate. This is not paranormal and you have nothing to be scared of.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
you need to tell him to move on into the light and that you don't want him around you. Tell him to leave. Children usually respond better to this command than do older ghosts. I think he lives in your closet, he is hiding in there. You need to demand he leaves, use white lights protection, and smudge your house.
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
not to undermine the gravity of the situation but it is rather literal when you say he is keeping an eye on you 😆
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
An eyeless boy? How terrifying? I know you said you can feel his presence, but have you ever seen him while not in a dreamlike state? As others have probably said, if he has not so good intentions toward you, I would seek help right away. You seem to be pretty sensitive, have you ever tried to communicate with the boy?
luvztigers92 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
I Get the idea that this ghost is tied to you in a way. And it does not know whether to love or hate you. I Agree You need to maybe go over to one of your really good friends house and stay for a week. Because you do need an energy boost. Get holy water and sage cleanse every inch of your house this should work. If not you should call a local Team In to fully exit the ghost and the presence it could leave behind. Good Luck Sweetie Please comment and let us all know what's going on. ❤
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
I agree, do have a sleepover at someones house for a weekend (or week) to build your energy back up. Come back and cleanse the rooms with sage and tell the entity to stop playing and go away, you need your rest. Ask granny why she moved out of the rooms and, talk to mom and see if she is experiencing anything.

If it escalates, get some professional (maybe a paranormal team) in to help out. Every state has them, you can find them on the web (my city has 4 really good ones, two have mediums on the team to help feel out the spirits and enviornments, I think it would be a good idea to make sure your team has one too).

Best to you ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
Insanity,
I agree with lynrinth on her last point. You need some sleep. You aren't getting it at home, stay the night somewhere else. And then after you've had some decent rest you can look at this situation with a fresh perspective.

Jav
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
I just read your last comment. Another spirit you say? More sleep deprived. I think it's time for a sleepover somewhere. You need to sleep, girl. A friend, or a relative, or someone. Just even for one night. Sometimes just one night of peace can help so much.
Insanity (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
Thank you.
And nothing that I can think of. My friend Damian has been coming over more often trying to help me out with this situation yet it keeps getting very confusing for me, plus t top that off, I have a new one to add to the kid. And it's making me even more sleep deprived.

But thank you for that advice, I really appreciate it!
lynrinth (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
Perplexing, to say the least. Has some incident happen recently do you think that could have triggered this? You say you have been told by both your ex-boyfriend? And a close friend that this boy means you harm. How do they know? Maybe sense this? I don't know about this one... Hard to tell. This situation could go either way. 'It' could do you harm, or not. Maybe it means to, but you are strong enough to not to let this go too far, and resist it. Meaning, telling it to leave you the hell alone! You friend Damian should able to help, since you said he has experience in these things, right? 'Cause with something like this, you don't want to do something to make the situation worse. Trust your gut first of all. Listen to it. Then go from there. Talk to your family. There may be something they are over looking. Really, at this point, all you can do is watch, observe, and see what happens. And cleansing your room. Sage is suppose to be good for that. I know more, and hopefully, better advice will come your way. Hang in there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: