You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Visitation From Ghost Or Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Visitation From Ghost Or Incubus

 

I wanted to post my experiences here to get people's thoughts on what is happening, and how best to approach it. I'm 20, living in a rented Victorian two bedroom terraced house; I use one of them as an actual bedroom, and the other as a kind of spare room for my stuff.

Recently, the bedroom I usually sleep in was being decorated, so I moved temporarily to the other bedroom (the spare room) whilst it was being done.

The first thing I noticed was that the spare room seemed a lot cooler than my usual bedroom, but I put that down to it being at the back of the house, which is north facing.

I normally sleep really well, but when I was in the spare room I kept feeling restless - I kept dropping off, then suddenly waking up, as if I were alarmed. I kept listening for noises, but didn't hear anything. Eventually I managed to drift off to sleep.

In the early morning - around 3am - I was half-asleep. The room was still cold, but I felt weirdly heavy and dull, like I couldn't move (or was too tired to move).

This is where it gets strange. I could definitely feel someone or something gently massaging me through the nightdress I was sleeping in. It was very pleasurable; I could definitely feel myself getting aroused. Initially I thought I was dreaming, but then I was sure I could feel lips and tongue.

By now I was very definitely awake! I wanted to sit up in bed and see whatever it was, or try and switch on the light, but I couldn't - it was as if I was being gently but firmly held down. I wanted to cry out but it was if my mouth was covered.

Whatever it was kept licking me and fondling me; I was very aroused, and eventually it made me orgasm. As soon as it, whatever it was left me alone; I sat up, and put the lights on. There was absolutely no-one there. Another odd thing was that I didn't feel overly frightened, or threatened in anyway; just an overwhelming sense of sexual release. In the end, I put it down to a weird dream and slept (badly) for the rest of the night.

The next night I made sure I kept a night light on. I drifted off pretty quickly - and again, around 3am, I was woken up by the same, sensual experience of something fondling me. This time it was subtly different; although I still couldn't move - I still felt I was being firmly pinned down - this time I could feel hands. The night light was dim but I was sure there was nothing else in the room. Whatever it was seemed to take a great deal of interest in making me aroused, before making me orgasm again. As soon as I had, they (it?) stopped. Again, there was no sensation of being in some evil or sinister presence, just an awareness of heightened sexual arousal.

I had to spend one more night outside of my usual bedroom, and I had the choice of sleeping on a couch or in the spare bedroom. In the cold light of day, it didn't seem so awful - I stress that there was no unpleasant sense of evil or fear associated with the previous two nights. When I went to bed that night, I made a conscious decision to try to stay awake; unfortunately, I drifted off (again!).

I normally sleep on my back or on my side; this time, when I woke, it was in the early hours (around 3am again), and I was on my side. I could feel something gently but firmly try to move me on to my back. I tried to move, to roll out of the bed, but whatever it was simply pushed me down into the bed on to my front.

I was wide awake at this point; I kept trying to struggle, but I felt like I was pinned down in the bed, like I had a weight on my shoulders and arms. I wanted to speak, but I could feel a hand covering my mouth again. It felt a lot rougher this time, as if it didn't like it when I was fully awake; it pulled my head back, so that my face was clear of the pillows. Again, it just seemed to want to arouse me and make me orgasm again, which I did.

This time, instead of leaving me alone, I felt a very definite pressure on my behind as if someone heavy were resting on it. It wasn't rough, and it didn't hurt; the overwhelming impression I got was that whatever was doing it was trying to give me pleasure. It kept doing it until I had another orgasm, and then it left.

I went straight to the bathroom and checked myself; there was nothing to be seen, nothing to suggest anything untoward had happened. I decided not to return to bed and slept on the couch!

The following day the decorating was finished, and I moved back into my usual bedroom. I am can report that the unexpected "visits" have ceased since I have been in my usual room, and the spare room is now back to its usual state of a storage area for junk!

On three occasions I had these "visits", I hadn't been drinking, I don't do drugs, and I don't take medication. I'm not particularly religious, and I like to think there is a logical explanation for nearly everything. What I experienced I can't explain. All I know is that there is something - a presence, a something, whatever - in the spare room of the house I'm in. I don't think its evil, or sinister - it just seemed to arouse me! What do the forum think it is? Ghosts? A succubus? An incubus? Or something else? And how best to deal with them/it?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, magicpixie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

magicpixie (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
Hi Succubusluver69, if you don't mind I'll take you up on your kind offer - could you check your email please? Thanks!
magicpixie (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Hi all, thanks again for the helpful advice. Sorry I've not replied earlier, but I've been away with work. There is an update; I had a friend "housesit" for me whilst I was away, and initially she stayed in the spare room, although I did offer her my room. When I got back, she'd moved into my room, saying that she thought the spare room was "creepy" and that she didn't like sleeping in it. I took her out for a "thank you" meal, and during the evening she said that whilst she had been in the spare room, she'd had what she described as "intensely erotic dreams", although she wouldn't go into any more detail.

I don't think whatever it is is malevolent, or evil... But having it there is going to make it difficult if friends stay!

I'll give some more thought and if anything else untowards happens I'll post here.
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-02)
Hi Magicpixie,

From what you mentioned I would say that you have an Incubus visiting you. Before you decide to 'be rid of him' you should ask yourself this: "What harm has he done you either physically or mentally?" Since you mentioned that you haven't sensed any evil like things associated with him and he hasn't hurt you, he's 99% not going to do anything to harm you. I speak from experience as I've had encounters with both Incubi and Succubi for over 30+ years. Several people have contacted me in the past for advice/hints as how to initiate/strengthen encounters/relationships with such beings (one of them is a man in his 50's who just wrote me, he's having some currently)...they would happily trade places with you for what you've experienced so far! Much of what people will tell you regarding such beings on this forum tends to be either fear instilled, religiously 'anti-sex' or both; I would implore you to 'hear the other side' before you make a firm decision in this. If you wish to discuss this please feel free to email me at Succubusluver69 [at] yahoo.com Again, please take your time and think the situation through. Succubusluver69
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
magicpixie - I'm sure you'll get several different bits of advice on how to get rid of it. My suggestion is to simply tell it that you don't want it there. That it is not welcome. I would try saying that in the spare room during the day. Then, even possibly at night (after midnight). If you feel a presence in the bathroom, tell it to leave from there too.

From what I've read, these entities can be a bit pesky when telling them to leave. Just keep telling it to do so until you no longer feel its presence. You have to be stern and stand on your convictions. If it still persists, others here can probably give good advice on making it leave.
magicpixie (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
I really appreciate all of the helpful comments made so far, and I've followed the links and read up on the advice. I don't think it is sleep paralysis - the third time it happened, I was very awake, and I could move partially - it definitely felt like something was holding me down. The third time differed in that it was definitely a case of whatever-it-is doing what *it* wanted to do: (

I've moved back into my usual room since, and nothing untowards has happened since - although I have been getting a weird sensation in the bathroom (which is between the two rooms), as if there is someone (or something) in the room with me. Again, I stress its not unpleasant, just... Unusual.

Does anyone have any practical advice on how to remove this presence?

Many thanks for all your help so far!
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-16)
jane- I understand where your coming from, perhaps "derogatory" was a bit harsher then I ment. Might I say, truth as one sees it, is fact in their eyes? Statisticly/scientificly... (sp?) aside. Truth fact and opinion are to easily rolled into one, wouldn't you say? As LS said, sleep paralysis dosnt cause orgazum, that could be truth as she knows it, factual? Maybe not. An opinion definatly. Sorry if I caused any confusion, or bent feelers with my previous comment it wasn't intentional.
GI-Jane88 (16 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
No. I was not intending to sound confrontational least of all derogatory. If someone broke their leg and you saw another person telling them to walk it off, you know they are only making things worse by being given the wrong advice which is staying still and splinting the leg. Would you consider it an argument or just trying to help someone out? That's all I was doing.
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
LS, I don't believe jane was atempting to start an arguement, granted the way her comment was worded could be precieved as derogatory. I my self have never heard of SP causing an orgazum. I'm not willing to say it can or cannot. On to the story, you asked what it is/could be, if you follow the main stream it can't be a succubus because she would have no use for you. So an incubus, or "spirit" if you follow the path less trod. Believing these entities to have a will, and desire of their own, it could be a succubuss who fancys a gal over a bloke. As I stated before I'm not sure if its SP, I have never heard of it causing an orgasum, but I have never heard it couldnt, so I'm not convinced on the SP, a vivid, waking dream... Maybe. A spirit/entity/demon... Possiable but I perfer to lean away from that. My question, would be is this the only place/time it has ever happened and if so. Why then and there.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
Jane... We here are least bit interested in starting fights and are even more hostile to people who come here on their high horses! So lighten up... Or BUGGER OFF!

If the author has any questions I am more than happy to answer.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Bite your tongue!
That's the best advice one can give to anyone undergoing sleep paralysis. The pain will short circuit the brain's ability to paralyse the body during the episode and allow one to move.
Hayat (4 stories) (5 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
I don't think this is sleeping paralysis.
There's somthing in that room
Maybe somthing likes you or somthing, I know a lot of stories about people getting possessed because somthing loved them and every night it-the possessor- have sex with the possessed.
I hope nothing like that is with you since it stopped when you moved to the other room
GI-Jane88 (16 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Logan, don't state fact without ensuring it is fact.

They are called mental orgasms and are indeed possible, how do you explain a nocturnal emission (wet dream) it's an orgasm in a dream state, same thing.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Sleep Paralysis does not lead to orgasms... Although you not being able to move or speak out, are signs of it.

I have feeling whatever it is, will come looking for opportunity to continue what has started in the spare bedroom. I would suggest you really research this one before you can think of what you want to do. My tip would be - reach out to people who know about these things. This site Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com belongs of one of our ex members he has experienced this in his life for a long time.
GI-Jane88 (16 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
I'm glad that nothing frightened you, to begin with. Have you ever heard of sleep paralysis? I hadn't before I found this website and a lot of people on this site suggest it as a reasonable cause. The sudden change in location, the stress of decorating, do you feel alone? Many of these things can contribute to sleep paralysis. Do some research for that and see if any of it fits.

New comments for this story have been disabled