You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Own Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

My Own Incubus

 

I know some of you may think this is wierd but I am going to tell you my story which is 100 percent the truth.

Ok so I'm 21 male I'm from Northern Ireland but currently living in England.

It started when I was back home vistiting my mum and dad when I was on leave.

When one night, I was lying on my bed and I felt something rubbing against my left leg round by my ankle. I was a bit freaked out at first but it was gentle and nice. I was a little bit curious as to what was happening so I just lay there continuing being massaged. It did not take long for the spirit to start making its way up my leg towards my groin. Understandably I was still pretty nervous at this stage but let whatever it was continue.

I asked it what and who it was but I did not get an anwser. Eventually it did reach my groin and started stroking me. I'm not going to go into details as that's not what I want to write about.

The next night the same happened again it started with my left ankle and moved its way up but at times I could see a dark shadowy figure. It was not very clear but you could tell it was something else. I tried asking it what it was and who it was but I did not get an anwser

It wasn't until the next day when I just woke up. I have seen and heard about Ouija boards, so I thought to myself, "well maybe if I ask it a question it might draw it for me", that didn't work! But then I asked it to write with my hand and it did. I asked its name and it told me it was called Oddid and that it was an incubus. So I searched it on google and it told me it was a sex demon, but read that succubus haunt men and incubus haunt women but it was adamant that it was incubus...

Anyways, over the next few weeks we chatted and it would visit me anytime of the day. I read about that they give you dreams but I haven't recieved any from it. I even asked Oddid to give me dreams. He said he would that night (it started writing in the air using my hand, my idea by the way) but it never happened. Is this cause he does not want to or do they each have special gifts?

Oddid is very gentle and seems kind enough. I don't know what to do though. It must be wrong to have intercourse with a demon on some level, either this life or the afterlife. If anyone could share some information on the topic could you give me an email. There is more to my story but I thought I would just give the basics of what happened. This isn't written to entertain. It was to give an insight so I might have some feedback.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, incubusoddid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

cidf (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-27)
Okay, I would suggest that you do not communicate with these "Oddid". It may not mean you harm but to be honest in my opinion it may not be an incubus. Incubus's and subucubus's visit during the night or twilight wakings. Some seem to think it is inbetween sleep and astrally projecting. I think it does not matter much it is when you are asleep. They will come to you in your dreams and activate your sexual chakra as well as or instead of sexual intercourse I am not completely aware of the difference or if they do indeed have sexual intercourse or if it is just stimulating you first chakra. They do not do this with your physical body. It is your spiritual body. Which is why I think your visitor may not actually be an incubus. I have had encounters with both an incubus and many sucubus's. They are both different. Incubus are very powerful though. Much stronger than a sucubus. Also, it does not matter whether you are male or female, you can be visited by either or. They are also able to change form. So yes your "boyfriend" or your "girlfriend" is in bed with you in your dream, but in actual fact is is a sucubus or an incubus. They prey off sexual energy. Which is why it can feel very intense and very quick. They feed off your life force via sexual energy.
I would recommend to anyone and everyone to not form a friendship with these beings as some seem to say they have. It is indeed feeding off your energy. This is why you make awake feeling fatigued or sluggish. Because they are stealing your energy to sustain themselves. I am very aware when I sleep and so I realise usually when I am being attacked by one. I have recently had a sucubus attack me and I realised and in my astral body I felt her on me and I pushed her off though it took a great energy and force on my part. I was very angry and told her to "f*** off and to leave me alone!" I felt her presence further away but I couldn't see her. She laughed but she did leave. They are not your friends. Do not be conned. They are conniving entities that need to feed just like you and me need to eat and drink water. I do not blame them but it does make me angry. And yes they will try to use familiar people or faces or anything to get you to let them seduce you. And they will tell you anything to be able to feed off you.
I would reccomend telling them to leave you alone. I would not be conned into letting them visit you for "pleasure". It is not healthy, they will just drain you. Also, just so you know, those who may love these visits. As I said they can change form, they do not actually look like humans in true form. They are a gray form with small eyes and no real facial features, the male incubus who tried to seduce me but failed, would not show himself to me (I could sense his presence but could not see him at all) and this was due to him being unattractive in true form.
Hope that helps sorry for going on.
Also, entities will tell you anything they think you want to believe. They will lie and say they are Jesus for example. This Oddid may be an entity of sorts. Just a warning. Also do not ever partake of Ouija boards they are bad news. They will just attract lower astral beings that like to make humans look like fools or have nothing better to do but to mess with some humans. Just a warning.
Hope this helps.:)
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
incubus is dangerous but if you like Oddid then it is your choose if you want to keep him or not and Oddid seems like a kind incubus, it's many that have relationship with incubus, if I would like an incubus then I would keep him with me:) it's your life and your choose! 😊
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-27)
Greetings Incubusoddid,

Since you are asking for sharing info please feel
Free to email me at Succubusluver69 [at] yahoo.com
I've been having experiences with both Incubi and
Succubi for over 30 years with no ill effects either mentally or physically. I will be quite honest in saying that I feel such beings are definitely neither 'of the 'devil' or 'evil'.

As long as you are not being harmed in any way and the experience is mutually agreeable/enjoyable between you and Oddid, I see no rational reason to terminate your relationship with him. Please give thought to 'hearing the other side' where this subject pertains.

Succubusluver69
PandaBear (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
I'm with StrawtotheBerry... Get rid of it, I wouldn't feel safe with an incubus in my house, there're bloody dangerous! 😕 😕 😕
chunkeylumpkins (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Incubi and sucubi are very seductive and can end up being harmful. They are dangerous no matter how nice they seem. They are a demon, demons are mainly considered evil. I found that when an incubi had attached to me the more I fight it the angrier it gets. They ARE possessive and if a significant other enters your life it will not turn out good.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
[at] Aussiedaz,
Once again you blow my mind away with your insight into things. I almost want to follow you around and take notes as you talk.
Thanks for that look into the subject, from the philosophical side of it anyway. I'm not as educated on this type of phenomenon as others, but it is fascinating to hear others thoughts and approaches.

Jav
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
This sphere we are born into is the only time that our spiritual body is surrounded by flesh and functions with two separate states of consciousness... For most part as we function through the day, our conscious state of mind the logical side that is influenced and cultured from birth by our parents, religion, society and science, functions with a purpose to exists progress and survive with in the time frame of our lives here on earth... Our spiritual consciousness has a whole different agenda and purpose for the spheres that lay ahead once we die and have experienced life with all its up's and downs... Our spiritual body and mind, only early in development but sophisticated in ability has some fascinating skills and talents, which will one day come into play when the curtain falls on our time here... Some of these skills on its path to development are evoke by our conscious desires and curiosities even if they go against our morals and principles at times... When we sleep our spiritual mind comes out to play... Projecting dreams and re enacting what happenings are going on around our lives usually... As we are waking up or sometimes going to sleep... Their is a window of time that usually is enough for our spiritual mind to transcend the experience into our earthly sphere and mind... And to the area's of our bodies that are most sensitive... A lot of these experiences are coming basically out of our dreams... But sometimes other spirits have a chance to inter act with us for what ever reason (incubus/succubus/spirits)... When you use automatic writing... You are tapping into your spiritual consciousness and opening yourself up for two things... One, other spirits to come through and interact with you and two... You are using the skills that our spiritual mind has with in itself... One of them is imagination... And if your not careful... Especially if the unknown and spirits frightens you... Your sub conscious will feed you experiences that are not real, as it processes your reaction on its path to development.

Regards Daz.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
these are very touchy subjects. Some people feel that having a relationship with a demon is ok and others frown upon it. I say that every case is unique as is every demon. I always say to go with your instincts. And see what they do. These sex spirits usually get very jealous after your relationship has been going on for awhile. They don't really like to share and they could get violent if they feel betrayed. Just remember that they are not supposed to interfere with your living life. They can not come between you and your friends/lovers. Also note that it will be very hard for you to find a lover and keep them with this spirit in your life. This is a personal choice of yours. I personally don't think its ok to have a sexual relationship with a demon. I wouldn't mind being friends. Hell they can live in my house if they behave. They just can't come in between me and my family.
incubusoddid (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
Endymion77 thanks for the input, you said 'by default made a pact' I was wondering if you could expand on that? The majority of interaction with oddid I turn down and it has not tried to harm me or been upset in any way and you say that I will not be able to relate to human women I have a girlfriend and she has not witnessed any effects. Maybe it is too soon but at the moment I have not seen oddid display any anger

Judging by many of the comments I have recieved it seems that I should stop interaction. Any ideas how?
Endymion77 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
Iam saddened at the naiveness of so many. Who are so quick to judge. Dearest friend whatever the cause of this- is not the issue. Your soul is now opened and in union with a spirit that pleasures you. That sad part is that you have by default made a pact. Now if you want out you going to have to break the pact and tell this thing to leave. Then you will need spiritual cleansing. You must realize the wrong of this soon you will not be able to relate to human women and this thing is very possesive. It starts off benighn but the shiat gets intense. You need help more than what you believe- I am on endymion [at] live.com.
incubusoddid (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
hey everyone thank you for the comments and rustum just so you know I'm in the forces so I cannot take any drug of any sort so your theory of watching p0rn and taking lsd has no grounds here.

Aussiedaz thank you for that information with the writing I do not think I will be trying that anymore if you have anymore information I would love to here it.

Terry-wrist: I'm confident I'm not imagining what is happening to me, you right this may not be an icubus I'm only going by what it is telling me but I asure you, this is some sort of spirit or demon.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
SSTD! Really! Enough said...

Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com is a website that use to belong to one of our members but he seems to be off this site now (wonder why?), so have a look and I am sure you will find some answers there.
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
incubusoddid: its been a couple days since you posted your story. I'm just wondering if anything else has happened, I'd be interested in an update since I so rarely ever see anyone with an update. Especially since yours seems to be an ongoing situation.

BadJuuJuu: Lol, I'm finding that your so-called "crack-pot theories" are usually very logical and some of the most thought-out theories I've ever heard (or read).
robertar (223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
How do you know it is yor own? It could be like one of those blokes that tells you 'I love you' just to get a little nooky. Beware of SSTD - Spiritual STD.

Also I'm unsure if you are female. Incubus and succubus are not relative to the sex of the victim, but of the entity before it died. See 'nephilim' and 'book of Enoch'
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
There are people who think that the incubus and the succubus is the same entity, that it can switch gender at will. Something to consider anyway.
I have this theory on "sex demons" that I have been unwilling to share on here for fear of getting my head bitten off. Ah well I think I'll risk it.
I think that true incubus/succubus encounters are few and far between. I believe these entities exist, but I think they are very rare. My personal opinion is that many of the sex entities reported here are a type of poltergeist. Traditional poltergeists act out tension or aggressive energy by moving things, slamming doors, etc. I think it's possible that a person with an excess of sexual energy could spawn a type of sexual poltergeist that acts out the sexual energy instead of aggressive/stress energy. I think that is what a lot of people experience instead of a true succubus/incubus.
I don't know your circumstances, but if you have a lot of built up energy it's a possible explanation. Or maybe you have a true sex entity.
Anyhoo, just throwing out a crackpot theory.

This comment from Rustum is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

This comment from terry-wrist is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

ladivnia (6 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
I truly believe these entities are attempting to awaken our Kundalini energy which is found at the base of the spine. Our base energy chakra is known in the Hindi religion as the sleeping coiled serpent. This energy then should be consciously channelled upward into each chakra to attain spiritual enlightenment. I think sir, that since our groin area is the most sensitive part of out body, the spirits are using their touch to that part of our bodies to communicate with us and from there, they know they can lead us into further spiritual enlightenment. I find no harm in your trying also to communicate with him, except be sure your energy is first "grounded" so you are protected. SInce this spirit has probably been living in it's existence for thousands of years, it probably has much knowledge to share.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
First of all, thank you for not going into graphic details around your experience, as there are women and children here as young as 12 that read this material, my hat is off to you... I have always felt that most of these experiences come from with in, basically initiated by fantasy and climate... However I do believe that there are real sex spirits that seek out lonely people or those who invite them in, but I think there a fewer accounts here of them than what most people think... Be careful with the automatic writing you are tapping into the spiritual realm via your own sub conscious and as our spirit is on its own path of development it can play all kinds of tricks along with those malicious types of spirits who have an invite to play havoc into your transitional realm betweens sleep/wake cycles.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
[at] Zishu,
Can you please tell us where you got this idea? "Incubus want to try to impregnate women to have children." I've never heard this before, so I'd be interested in knowing your source of this information.
Thank you,

Jav

This comment from ZiShu is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

reymarkvil (10 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
if you let it continue, your letting your self be deceived my a demon man.
reymarkvil (10 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
man incubus drains spiritual energy. And aside from that it's duty is to taint human souls by making you participate on sexual deeds, bare in mind that we can commit sin not only by actions also by words and thoughts. If you let is continue your letting your self be deceived by a demon man.
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
I would not get to attached to it... Certain things do happen... For such reasons. It may get harmful if you do not do what it says; if is a Succubus... Well, its two things: it is a Succubus and an Incubus. Eh, So I heard from other stories that are similar to yours. ❤ 😆 😁
~~Eclipse2000
StrawtotheBerry (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
I think you should get rid of it. My advice would be putting salt in the doorways and window sills.

~Carmichah
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
I say that if Oddid is nice and you agree with what's going on, then go for it.
Just keep in mind that it may be difficult to say goodbye if you feel that you need to.

New comments for this story have been disabled