You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Long Night

Real Ghost Stories

A Long Night

 

So, I explained my last story, some of you thought the house was broken into, but I'm not so sure, she has expensive things around the house, but nothing at all was taken, we did think that somebody had broken in, but then we just couldn't understand why the windows were still locked and nothing had been taken and stuff like that, anyway new story!

I explained about the paranormal stuff going on in my aunties house, well this one is different, a very exciting experience for me, this defiantly wasn't a thief.

It was late at night and my auntie was in bed, me, Tom and my little sister were downstairs sleeping. I was on the sofa, my sister and tom both on a chair.

Later on in the night I was awoken by Tom and he asked me "Do you want to play Sims?"

So, I agreed and crawled to the other side of the sofa, to reach the pad. But, I fell asleep, it was early...

Then, I woke up again and saw him playing a different game and asked him, "I thought we were going to play the Sims?"

He then explained to me that I fell asleep, and I did again, fall asleep (By the way, my sister was asleep all through this).

I was then woke by Tom tapping me on the shoulder telling me that he could hear the door bang as if somebody was running into it and heavy breathing, so I sat up a listened, it happened many times, so I stayed awake.

Then, we heard as if the dog had jumped off the bed upstairs, (We call it the dog jump because it always sounds the same and we know it's the dog).

So, Tom did ask me where the dog was, she was next to me.

We were quiet by now, just listening to see if anything else would happen, this is my Aunties house, it wasn't over yet.

We started hearing a little girl humming loudly in my auntie's room, but now it was 5 in the morning, she had work in 2 hours, it wouldn't have been her, and she isn't a morning person.

It grew louder and louder then stopped, we suddenly heard foot steps running down the steps, I jumped up and went to the door, I really wanted to know if it was my Auntie playing tricks on us, so I opened the door and walked into the hallway.

I stood there for a moment, and then heard the footsteps rushing down the stairs again, then the room went cold, ice cold, I saw a mist, not a black mist, like when you walk out side in fog. Then it started to turn into a human shape, not fully but close, small though, and then it was gone.

Nothing else happened that night, but in the morning my Auntie did say she got up to go to the toilet at about half 3 in the morning and heard footsteps running up and down the stairs.

So guys, that was the more paranormal story of my lot, I will have to tell you what the medium said to my auntie in a smaller story or one on its own! Sorry. This one is kind of big, but I will tell you.

Thanks for reading and happy ghost experiences to you all!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xXxDanii2k19xXx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ladymoondust (2 stories) (41 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
now I feel foolish! Sorry granny I thought you were talking to me. I'm an expert at making a fool out of myself thanks for clarifying that guys 😆
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Jav,

Yah, it happens...LoL

Did you read the 'epic battle' yet? New story... You should check it out...

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
[at] Rook,
I guess great minds think alike. And we type at the same time, too.

Jav 😆 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
ladymoondust,
Zzgranny was speaking to someone else. That person was leaving spam messages everywhere. So granny deleted a bunch of them. I know it all sounds weird now that those messages have been deleted, but that's all it was,

Jav
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
ladymoondust,

It seems someone (danii2k19) posted a comment that was not appropriate and it was deleted (removed) As a result Granny's comment looks out of place as the comment it references is no longer 'posted'.

Respectfully,

Rook
ladymoondust (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
what do you meen they have been deleted? What has been deleted? 😕
ladymoondust (2 stories) (41 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
wow evryone has the right to an opinion don't bite my head off please.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
danii2k19: Please stop spamming the other poster's stories... As you see they've all been deleted... Have some respect...
ladymoondust (2 stories) (41 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
your stories are very mixed up. I'm not sure if it is about the comment on your other storie or just the feeling I'm getting while reading this. I just can't get myself to believe what your are saying.i'm sorry about this its just my opinion. But you try to make your story so believeble that you push me to believe its not true.i'm sorry if I hurt your feelings its just my poinion... 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: