You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Nightmare Or Reality?

Real Ghost Stories

Nightmare Or Reality?

 

Me and my sister were born and raised in Batangas City. Let's just name my sister Jade. Here goes my story...

One night in the house...Papa, Lola, and Mama were playing Scrabble in the dining area. Me and Jade were playing the beauty set in our living room. Papa said "Jade, you and your sister should go to sleep. There are classes tomorrow". I can recall I was in the 1st grade then. Me and Jade went to the bathroom to go pee. (Because it's cold when it gets dawn.) Me and my family sleeps in one room, except for Grand Ma, she sleeps in the living room because she always wakes us up early in the morning and prepares breakfast for us. Our toy room and the room where we sleep has only one thin wood as division.

When we entered the room, Jade said "Let's watch Sanib". Sanib was the horror film starred by Aubrey Miles. I was a scared cat then, so I only watched the half part of the movie. Minutes later, I was starting to feel sleepy. "Jade, I'm going to sleep now." I told her. Then she said "Naah, come on! Finish the story with me, this is getting good". I refused to and I started to pray before going to sleep. Jade finished the movie alone, my Mama and Papa slept first before her.

I woke up at around 2:00 or 3:00 am and I heard my Mama and my Papa saying "Jade, Jade, calm down, it's just your imagination." And I heard Jade said in a shaking voice "N-no, no! It was real! I heard it! The-there's someone in the toy room!" So, I sat up and I saw Jade crying and shaking. Her face was pale and she was really scared. So I went back to sleep because I was really sleepy that time.

Jade had a fever that day. Then I came to her and asked what happened. She just said that after she watched the movie, she went to sleep. Then at around 2:00 am, she heard something from the toy room that sounds like a throw pillow was thrown into the thin wood between both rooms. She yelled so loud because at first, she thought that Lola was sleeping in the toy room, but then she remembered that Lola sleeps in the living room.

Until now. We both don't know if it's her nightmare. Or did it really happen?

Other hauntings by applemunchkin18

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, applemunchkin18, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

applemunchkin18 (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-30)
Thanks for all your comments. I would like to believe that it's nothing paranormal either, but a lot of unexplainable events occured in the same house, commonly the same time. It gives me chills everytime I recall it...
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-14)
There are plenty of things that could debunk this as a paranormal event, and the fact of watching a movie, and just waking up at 2 a.m., etc. Could easily make it her imagination.

If it happens numerous times though, and someone else notices it happen, then it could be paranormal.

Peace
JustCurious
oceansea (17 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-13)
I am going to say that it was either a nightmare brought on by a horror movie and a sick little girl or Jade was simply letting her imagination run wild after watching the movie. We have all been there. 😆
Hope that helps!
(If it was paranormal, something else would have happened before or after that incident to indicate a haunting.) 😉
Madyrina (68 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-12)
I do not believe it was anything paranormal. Just young age coupled with watching a scary movie before bedtime, plus a fever, caused a nightmare. Nothing to worry about. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: