You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The School Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The School Ghost

 

I go to school in Cavite, I would choose to keep my school identity private. So, here's the story. I started schooling there when I was in the 5th grade. Of course, as a transferee, I sat there, quiet, just watching everyone. I heard that our school has a spooky history, some say it was a former salvage disposal, some say that our computer laboratory was once a bank and a hold up took place and a security guard died. I wasn't sure of those tales, but I chose to just find out myself.

In the nearly 4th grading, I gained lots of friends, I will call my best friend Saii (not her real name). Saii and I auditioned for the upcoming singing contest. We go home late most of time for our meetings and practices. The Gala night came. The contest was going to start at around 7:00 pm, where mostly, my classmates say that ghosts shows up those time. Saii and I dressed up in our classroom. Then we decided to roam around the campus while waiting for the contest to start.

We went back up to the 2nd floor (where our classroom was). We were roaming around the floor, and it was dark because all the lights are off, and all the classrooms are locked. Saii said that our own classroom has a ghost, too. You'll sometimes hear a girl crying in the corner of the room. I was staring at the classroom window from outside. When we passed the classroom, we truly saw right in the corner of our eyes, a chair moved. The sound was so heavy and we started to feel chills all over the area. We ran as fast as we can, only to know that the contest was getting started. I'll never forget that.

Other hauntings by applemunchkin18

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, applemunchkin18, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

applemunchkin18 (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-30)
Thanks for the appreciation Javelina. Every place in this world has their own histories. Me and my girls are hundred percent sure of it. In 4 years of being a student in this school, it's a christian school too, we had a lot of creepy encounters lately. I'm going to publish my second experience here. Thanks and God bless to all of you! 😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-14)
applemunchkin18,
I like your story, it reminds me of when I was in school. We went to a very old Catholic school, and we always heard stories about ghosts there too. One of my sisters swears she saw a ghost nun there, and what convinced me was that my mom believed her.
All I really mean by that is a lot of times kids get told that it was just their imagination. Or if your girls they think you were just running around screaming everywhere and just acting silly. It's frustrating. But just remember this, you know what you saw and heard. You didn't make this up, because who would make up a chair moving and nothing else?
If you have more experiences, especially at the school, bring them back here and add it to this one. These stories are going be of great interest to future generations. And sites like this will have all these experiences in their archives. I think it's important

Jav
applemunchkin18 (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-14)
Thanks Bacchaegrl and JustCurious... I am now at the 2nd year high school at the same school. Two of my friends experienced this paranormal event. And, a teacher of mine also told us about the school. And exactly she told us that every room has one.:)
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-11)
I would say, that due to the history of the school, you should try and do some research first to see if any of that supposed history really happened or not.

Another thing I have to say is like what bacchaegrl was saying. You only saw what you thought was a chair moving out of the corner of your eye right?

Not to say it isn't paranormal, cause I have seen somethings out of the corner of my eye, but its sometimes to prove if it only happened once, to be paranormal.

I have seen an apparition once out of the corner of my eye, and never saw it since then. I still question myself if it was really a spirit/apparition or not.

To sum up though this is what I would recommend:

1) Research the history of the property and building.
2) Speak with teachers/students and see what others say.

Hope this helped!

Peace
JustCurious
PerranDrew (1 stories) (2 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-08-11)
Indeed, very interesting. I wish things like that happened at my secondary school. Maybe they do but I don't know 😢
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-11)
I know you just saw this out of the corner of your eye. So are you 100% sure you saw something? Or were you already scared because you were talking about ghosts? It seems that with young people, or any people really, talk about ghosts, that's when the ghosts come out. In reality or not. Since you didn't look directly at the chair that supposedly moved, and you didn't really experience any other phenomena; I find it hard to label this as paranormal. However, seems like the building has some very interesting history. Maybe there really is something there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: