You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The School Ghost 2

Real Ghost Stories

The School Ghost 2

 

You probably read the story I first published. Here's another compilation of my unfortunate experiences...

Ever since those stories started to bother me, the reality becomes very clear to me. Let's start with my Math teacher, well, let's call him Richard.

Teacher Richard stays inside the classroom until 6:00 pm. He was then cleaning the room. He saw a boy holding a ball sometimes in the corner of his eyes... Well at first, he did never wanted to believe those rumors, but then, he saw the same thing again and again. When he felt chills (which he doesn't normally feel), he decided to go home.

As he was walking down the stairs, his shoulders were aching to some unexplainable weight on it. When he finally came down, he saw my two female teachers, I'll call them Iya and Jane.

He called them, and said. "Ms. Iya, Ms. Jane, if you don't mind, could you take pictures of me in this stair step?" My two female teachers took 5 pictures of him. At the first shot, they saw nothing... When the 2nd to 5th image they took, they can see a blurry image of a little thin boy riding on Teacher Richard's shoulders.

They can't see the face, but they were sure it was a little boy, holding a ball. After they looked at the pictures, they automatically deleted all of it, offered a little prayer then went to the church. They feared that the spirit might come home with him.

There are more events. I'm sorry if I can't publish them in just one sitting, give me time to compile more. Thank you very much

Other hauntings by applemunchkin18

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, applemunchkin18, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
Shutter-like story. Are you really sure it is an original story? I have watched multiple horror stories from different countries and I can confidently say if the story I am reading here is somewhat similar to any of the movies I've watched 😁 But, you're story telling is good ha.
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
*raises~her~hand* yep... I not only am gullible I got negative karma for not figuring out that it was a faker *sigh*

Qt
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
[at] stephy,
Thanks for that. But I really do need to stop being so gullible.
Of course, I'm not a fan of horror flicks and I never watch Anime. So this is the price I pay for not keeping up. I'm just glad someone DID catch it. That's what's important. It hurts the integrity of the site as a whole when stuff like this passes for a true experience.

Jav 😐
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
[at] Javelina: well I'm in the same boat as you this time... I need to watch more movies...
stephyw2001 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
Aw Jav, don't take it badly. You're a nice person. I must say, the tweens and fakers are flocking like seagulls at K-Mart today! 😜
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
Oh Man! I fell for it AGAIN?
And just when I thought summer was over for these monsters...
SHEEEESH!

Jav 😠
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
Hahaha, thank you for your support MissyM. 😉 I do not understand how people come on here expecting others not to recognize that their so-called 'experiences' are clearly based off a combination of one or more horror movies.
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
lol D-A your too funny 😆 "NEXT!" 😆

I gave you good karma for that one cause someone thought it a good idea to give you negative karma for your observation.

Iv seen the movie "Shutter" and remember the picture part of the movie where Joshua Jackson is taking pictures and in each picture the image of the ghost girl gets clearer and clearer.

I think you maybe right about the FAKE but if you had never commented I wouldn't have put two and two together.

Thanks 😁
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
You took this story from the movie Shutter, which is an adaptation of a story from Japanese folklore.

Http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482599

A Japanese urban legend states that if your shoulders are sore it is because you are being haunted and a ghost is sitting on your shoulders.

Fake. Next!
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
My elementary school was built on top of an old family-operated farm and the stupid designers built the school around the family cemetery. So kindergartners can look out of their classroom window and see an old, creepy looking graveyard. So it's no surprise that the guidance office was always crowded with kids asking for help with ghost/zombie related nightmares. This is a nice story, and I would have loved to see those pictures.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
applemunchkin18,
Hey, great telling of your teachers experiences. Don't you wish you could have seen those pictures before they were destroyed? It's interesting that the child spirit was on his shoulders and his shoulders were aching as he went down the stairs.
Another good one! Thanks for sharing!

Jav ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: