You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Red Eyed Children

Real Ghost Stories

Red Eyed Children

 

Greetings, everyone. I've been a reader of this website since 2013. Though this is the first time I finally posted my experience regarding paranormal. I have lots of stories to share. But this is my first story that I will share. Sorry for some wrong English words since English is not my primary language. But I'll try my best to make it understandable. Here's my story.

This happened in January 2019. Almost two years ago. I was riding a bus at that time. There were only four or five passengers left including me. It was quarter to ten in the evening. The bus stopped. The door opened. A girl entered. She is about ten or eleven years old. Judging from the color of her hair, she is a European/Westerner. I glanced at her (I admit that I'm attractive to much younger women). She sat almost seven or eight seats away. As the bus moves, I continue starring at her. At first, you wouldn't think of anything of her because she wore normal clothing but her bangs are covering her eyes and she's alone. My thought is what on Earth is this girl doing in this wee hours of evening? Where are her parents? Why she's traveling alone without a parent or guardian? From time to time, I glanced at her.

I start eating my taco. When I'm done with my taco, I glanced at her again. She's starring back at me. Although I still couldn't see her eyes. I looked at my shoes and smiled. I'm thinking of seating beside her and talking to her. But when I looked at her again, a dreaded frightening feeling engulfed me. I finally saw her eyes. Blood red. She's starring back with bloodshot eyes. At this moment, I was shaking with fear. I looked at the other passengers to see if they saw her red eyes too. But all of them were busy at their own businesses that they didn't even notice she was there. Again I starred at my shoes.

The bus stopped. I heard footsteps. Even if I'm not looking, I sensed that it was the girl and she's starring at me. When her presence was gone, more passengers came. I thought I can finally breath easier. But when I starred at the window, I saw her in the fields. This time, she's with around ten more children. They were aged from six to sixteen. All of them girls. The two smallest were holding teddy bears. They were all looking at me with bloodshot eyes. Even as the bus moves, they never break their eye contact at me.

At home, I told my older sister of what happened. Off course, she didn't believe me. She jokingly said that's the result of too much chasing younger women. Even my friends at work when I told them about this just laughed at me. But for me, it's not a funny experience.

Other hauntings by JoJorocks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoJorocks, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

thegreenmachine (3 stories) (16 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-08-29)
The only creepy thing here is you ogling at a 10/11 year old child and wanting to sit next to her on a bus ride. No. Just no.

I bet the other kids are her sisters giving you the stink eye for ogling at their little sister.
lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-06-14)
[at] sacul001

I'm from the PH and pedophilia isn't and will never be a part of our culture.

[at] JoJoRocks

I'm very concerned about how you see this lil' girl. Maybe she knew that you have pedophilia tendencies. Good thing she scared you off. Your story is very disturbing.

This comment from sacul001 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
3 years ago (2021-03-12)
Guys, stop bashing the OP. If you can't comment to the story, then don't comment.
Toyatoyang (2 stories) (3 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-03-11)
Disgusting author. How could you like someone when you're aged twice as them? What a predator. You make me sick dude! 😨
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-02-20)
Frankly the story about red-eyed children in a field instantly conjured up the Christopher Reeve film Village of the Damned from 1995. And also quite frankly, I hope they scared you off of ever looking at a female child in that way ever again. Your comments make me sick to my stomach and I hope you understand how wrong it is for a man in his 20s to be attracted to a young girl. Trust me, no girl at that age is looking at you the same way.
JoJorocks (4 stories) (27 posts)
-2
3 years ago (2021-02-18)
lady-glow-
Again sorry for late reply, unfortunately, no one from the bus other than myself saw those red eyed girls. I told earlier that I tried to Google missing children in the area, but unfortunately, the results is negative.
Even me, I was glad the age of consent in our country is going up.
unforgiven1 (2 stories) (19 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-02-16)
JojoRocks, the only scary thing about this story is your pedophilia. Please leave children alone. A 10-11 year old is not a "younger woman", it is a child.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-02-15)
BatCatOwl.

I hope you are not lowering the bar on the material published in your podcast for the sake of sensationalism.

Just my humble opinion.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2021-02-15)
I just hope these "red eyed children" are a new breed of Philippine mythological beings that feed on the genitalia of sexual predators.

I know that the age of consent in the Philippines has been 12 until recently, but that is not excuse for adults to go after children, probably without even asking themselves if the minors appreciate their advances or if they even understand the perversity of their intentions.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+9
3 years ago (2021-02-15)
JoJorocks - you have definitely stirred up reactions to your narrative. I am in agreement with our members who are more concerned, and sickened to be quite honest, with your pedophilia tendencies.

There is no excuse for being attracted to little girls. Certainly not "boys will be boys" or your comment to Seemayadav "normally boys have crushes.😂" Normally boys have crushes on girls. Not 24 year old men having crushes on 10-11 year old little girls. And it seems as if, at 26, you still find little girls attractive. That is not a crush, that is wrong. Just plain wrong.

I am having a very hard time believing your story.

There are many comments I want to make regarding your interest in little girls but my comments would not be polite and would probably need to be deleted.
Cosmos (26 posts)
+9
3 years ago (2021-02-15)
No jojorocks,

Not every male, will understand how it feels to have a crush on a 10-11 year old kid. I am a male I have a daughter and it makes me feel ill in my stomach even to read things like this.

I think the scariest part of your story was not the girl's blood red eyes but was your inclination to children.

I must admit I also find your older sister's reaction odd. Knowing that her brother is into children and doing nothing about it is also wrong.

I think before things go all wrong in your life the best thing to do for you is to ask some serious help. Mind that a 26 years old adult approaching a 10 year old girl wrongly may have legal and social consequences.

Just keep that in mind and get some help.

This comment from BatCatOwl is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

TravisCannabis (69 posts)
+9
3 years ago (2021-02-15)
You were ogling a 10-11 year old girl? That's frigging wrong man! 😠 🤬
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2021-02-15)
JoJorocks.

Thanks for your reply and for the additional information.

"I didn't heard any sobs from her the moment she entered the bus."

Even if the girl wasn't crying at the moment she got into the bus, her eyes would have been red if she had cried earlier, and there's no way to know if there was an underlying health issue that made her eyes go red.

I imagine a group of girls as large and with the peculiar physical appearance as the ones you describe wouldn't go unnoticed by the inhabitants of the area, regardless if the kids were human or not
Have you heard any rumours of some other people seen the girls?

I don't know if you have noticed that most of the comments on this thread show a degree of concern for the attention you were paying to such a young girl, this is because in our culture a man behaving like this could get in a lot of trouble.

It's a good thing that your country is changing the laws to protect children from predatory adults.
seemayadav (1 stories) (26 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-02-15)
Jorocus
She is just 11 years old
Even you chase her?
🙄
Any how I don't like such people

This comment from JoJorocks is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-02-14)
From your narrative I gather that this girl jumped of into a field, are there any houses around to say maybe she lives nearby or is it just a vast field with nothing else in sight? People in deserted and vacant areas always creeps me out, I mean why would a group of youngsters stand on an open field in the middle of the night? Unless they are ghosts or up to no good. I've had a similar experience in a bus with a lady who looked nothing like her reflection on a bus window (you can read it in one of my stories I posted here) , but this is a really scary incident nonetheless.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
3 years ago (2021-02-14)
Hello JoJoRocks,

I was really concerned for the child when I was reading your post. Children shouldn't be on their own especially not at that hour.

My first thought about the child's red eyes, was she had been crying and perhaps she ran away after being told off by her parents. Who knows, maybe she was arguing with her siblings and her parents stepped in and told off all the children.

The other children that she met up with who also had red eyes...? Maybe they were also crying and scared. Perhaps they were all lost. I have no idea, but those children obviously needed help. I hope they are ok and that someone helped them get home.

I didn't get a feeling of the children being paranormal.

I really hope they are ok. My prayers go out to all those lost, hungry children and may God watch over each and every one them and keep them safe.

SWS😢😢
seemayadav (1 stories) (26 posts)
+5
3 years ago (2021-02-14)
I don't like people who chase girls, this is not good at all,, 😟
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2021-02-13)
How do you know the girl didn't suffer of conjunctivitis or had been crying before boarding the bus?
Were there any street lights on the field or did the girls' eyes glow in the dark? Otherwise, in my opinion, it would have been very hard to see the eyes of all those girls in the dark.

Who knows what you saw that night... Perhaps someone is selling girls creepy-red contact lenses as a tool to deflect men's unwanted attention.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-02-13)
Hi Jojorocks.

Thanks for taking the time to post your event. Look, I'll cut straight to the chase; this, to me, reads like something out of a Stephen King novel, or some other kind of horror / supernatural genre.

Although you haven't made any attempt to rationalize, or try to explain, what you think you saw, I think it would be safe to rule out spirits / ghosts.

Why to I think that? Because of several reasons, such as; since when do ghosts bother catching a bus, let alone ride public transport? Also, if this was a ghost / spirit, how did she pay for the ride? I don't believe a bus driver would let anyone on without paying, regardless of how "real" they appeared to be.

And how on earth do you remember it was "quarter to ten" and what is the significance, if any, of that time?

Plus, if you research well documented / studied ghost sightings, they simply don't seem to have the energy to manifest for vast periods of time, nor to be seen by multiple (or more importantly, credible) witnesses.

As for the last "scene" (where you seem to have had plenty of time to ascertain the age span of the group of red-eyed, soft toy clutching individuals as the bus pulls away), that is where it gets very "B grade horror movie" for me, personally.

So, in my opinion, definitely not ghosts / spirits. My conclusion is either some kind of Halloween prank where people got dressed up and decided to freak other people out, or this is an exercise in creative writing, which this site was, from the last time I checked, created for the purposes of true ghost sightings or encounters.

Other, more easily excitable, individuals who peruse this site will no doubt disagree with my position, which is their right. However, remember it's also my right to put forth my opinion, which I always try to back up with reason and logic.

Regards

Mack
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2021-02-13)
Greetings, JoJorocks.

I realize that there are many diverse cultures represented here on YGS, and that each of those cultures has its own set of standards for "normal" behavior. Something about this narrative disturbs me, though. What is your age, please? (You don't have to be precise, just a general idea is fine.)

I have the idea that the girl from your story was a revenant of some description: the Filipino abat, awok, or gabunan come to mind. However, these predatory spirits are most often solitary, and don't usually show up in large numbers unless they're harbingers of some future danger.

Perhaps your sister's warning was the message they had for you.

Best,
Biblio.

This comment from BatCatOwl is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: