You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Symbol On Right Arm

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Symbol On Right Arm

 

Five Years ago, I had a near death experience. I lay on a landing bleeding from my skull for 2 1/2 hours. When taken to the hospital (luckily) by a roommate that found me who happened to come home after fighting with his girlfriend, the doctors said I should've been dead.

I saw a light temporarily and I could hear the paramedics say I should be dead. I lost 2 1/2 pints of blood and there was a three foot diameter of blood around where my head lay during this time. They wanted to transfuse blood, but I refused and said "let me go if it's my time."

Ever since, I've had a weird blood symbol on my right forearm. It looks like a weird "z" but all curved. I've never, ever injured my right arm as I am left handed.

I was angry a few months ago while cooking a casserole for my kids and wife and the stove glass blew off the outer layer unexplainably with a massive shake and horrible sound.

A few weeks ago, I blacked out temporarily while arguing with a friend of mine about his pride and threw him out the window of his own house with my right arm by grasping on to his throat. (He's twice my size and keep in mind I'm left handed.)

The other day, I found a dead bird and breathed life back into it after bloodletting the Knights of Templar sign on the floor where I set it following its death.

I saw my first apparition at 14. A dead beautiful bride in her wedding gown. Not threatening, but seemed to beckon for love or help.

Can someone offer advice on this symbol on my arm? Please Please I cannot figure this out, but I think I've made a bad deal to save my own life. If anyone out there knows this symbol or something close, please help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, reaper20, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
"the author is a middle age adult"

I hope not, for his sake. I'd hate to be that age and still living in my parents basement.
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-04)
[at] zzsgranny: Yes I think it is... Throw away! Stupid fifty character rule...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-04)
Mountaineer: Is that the rustle of the BS Blankie I hear?... 😆
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-09-04)
This isn't even a ghost story. The author speaks about surviving a near death experience, and how they had superpowers afterwards. They mention that they saw an apparition at age fourteen, which doesn't even belong on the convoluted track this story takes after paragraph 3. It has absolutely nothing to do with the thin plot this collection of sentences has. I am sorry but this sounds like the beginning of a cheesy syfy movie.
rjay99 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
I don't really understand why you'd ask to be "let go" if you have a wife & kids at home? What about them? Shouldn't you do anything possible (blood transfusion) to stay alive to be with them?
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
I'm with lou on this one right from the get go this story makes no sense thought 2.5 would be closer to 25% in most people. But being out for 2.5 hours loosing 2.5 pints but when EMTs get there you wake right up to discuss treatment? Not sure how you got voted down for being bluntly honest but I'll mark make sure to mark you up for being honest.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
I don't know what to think of you. I'm starting to consider myself semi-psycic after what I've been going through these past few weeks. This is not something that I am taking lightly and am not accepting this as an ability yet, btw.

Anyway. Let's see here. I have a friend who also had a near death experience. She is a healer now. When she gets mad she is able to blow out lights and break things. Her energy is just stronger. She doesn't do these things on purpose. I've been able to blow out electrical appliances as well.

So here is what I think. I don't think the symbol means anything. I feel that your emotions are jumping because maybe you fell on your head and you have brain damage. Humans are incredibly strong creatures and if you are "having a fit" then you might not be in control. Your brain is not your friend and you are basically having almost like a seizure in a way. You need to go back to your doctor and let them know what you are doing. You are dangerous and you could flip out on your family. I don't think this is paranormal. I think you have energy shifts all because of brain damage.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
Reaper20,
You lost 40% of your blood and were responsive? You lost me already.

Exploding casseroles, superhuman strength, bird whisperer with a blood symbol...I'm not sensing anything unusual here.

Move out of your mom's basement and start wearing pajamas that don't have feet on them, and maybe the teenager who kicked your butt won't leave you for dead next time you ask him on a date.

C'mon folks, the usual clippety-clopping isn't going to draw out this troll...
Lou
gannubhaibtech (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
Dear reaper, first, did you medically examine the mark, like show it to a doctor. They can tell you what sort of instrument, a guess at the time frame etc (man discovery and Nat geo rocks, so do crime shows). Its better to rule out various feasibilities and narrow down to one rather than picking one and trying to prove it. And if you want to know about the symbol, why don't you take a pic of it and show around? And yeah, you can consult a parapsychologist (if they are really worth their salt, I doubt it) just because not that I think there's wrong with you, just because they like to study the paranormal. And dude, how's your friend taking it?
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
reaper20, I am also kind of confused and full of questions. You said that you refused to let the hospital give you a transfusion because if it was your time then just they should let you go. Then towards the end you said you think you made a bad deal to save your life. If you were willing to accept that your time could have been up, where does this bad deal come in? Do you remember anything else from your experience accept a temporary light?

I'm not sure what you mean by a "blood symbol" but it could have happened from the fall. Maybe a broken vein, or vessel, or even a blod clot. Have you shown it to a doctor? I hope you are able to help us out with some of the questions.

Thanks
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
I have a feeling the author wrote this in a state of confusion himself. Maybe we wait for a few answers and a bit more details on the story itself...

It's possible to blabber and talk in bits and pieces when you're really confused and can't figure out things. So REAPER20... Can we get some details please.

Regards,
Logan

This comment from ghostboi is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

ngute80 (220 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Why do you think you made "a bad deal to save your own life"? But yet you refused a blood transfusion because you wanted to go if it was your time. I'm just trying to understand. I have a lot of other questions but most have them have been asked already. Please respond so we can help you better.
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
You breathed life into the bird? As in did cpr? 😕 A noble act but disgusting. Your story is confusing, and quit a few parts are impossible to believe.
Indigo (263 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Reaper--I've read your story several times, and I have to ask a few questions, please don't get angry, I'm trying to help these guys figure it out for you, ok? Answer honestly, and as best as you can, please?

1) can you tell us what caused your fall on the steps that day?

2) have you had any problems or medical diagnosis since your
fall? Any medications or a shunt or anything like that? Have
you been having memory loss or anything other than your black
out with your friend?

3) this blood symbol... Can you describe if it's similar to a reddish
bruise, or blister, red mark or scar?

4) your blackout, can you describe what was happening prior to
blackout, were you shaky afterward, or maybe sick or a
Headache?
5) about the bird, can you tell me what had happened to this bird
to cause it to die? Why did you use a bloodletting method?
Was the bloodletting on yourself or the bird?
6) have you talked to your wife and children about this? Can you
tell us what they have to say?

Please don't get upset thinking I'm doubting you, I'm not. I'm just trying to help you explain this so that we understand better.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
reaper: As far as I know (I could be wrong), a "blood symbol" is a hand signal, or form of graffiti, used by street gangs; also incorporated into their tattoos and are used to proclaim that person's membership in a particular gang, claim their territory, or as a discrete way to recognise and greet a fellow member... So I guess my question is: why do you believe the mark on your arm is a "blood symbol"?...

Also, adrenaline is an amazing thing, and when someone is pumped up enough, they can perform, what some would consider, super human feats of strength...

I'll wait for your answer before I continue with the rest of my questions
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
reaper20 - you said you had a near death experience, lay bleeding for 2 1/2 hours. Is it possible that during whatever caused the trauma to your head, that you might have injured your arm? Something that caused a permanent mark?

Although this is not the same thing, something similar may have happened. I woke up one morning with a softball-sized bruise on my left calf. I didn't injure myself the night before. I still have that bruise. It's been there for 28 years. It has shrunk in size over the years, but it's still there.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Wait what? Breathed life back into a bird? Like mouth to mouth recesutation? Where did you learn the Templar symbol? Was it something you knew before your NDE or did you just know what it was after you did it? Throwing your friend out of a window & blacking out while in a rage suggests to me some kind of damage from the brain trauma. Have you mentioned this to your doctor? There are some things here that don't quite jive without a little more info from you.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Yeah! I was wondering that too, Jav. I wouldn't believe an act of violence toward me was a result of someone just "blacking out". I'd be pretty mad about something like that. What were the reprocussions of that action?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
And how is it that you are not in jail for that man throwing incident? Because had that been me you threw out a window, I would certainly be pressing charges!

Jav
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Well, the part where reaper20 said he threw a big guy out the window with his right hand seems like a superhero move to me. I didn't mean it seriously. I'm just trying to get a grasp on this story.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
reaper20,
I agree that this story is quite confusing.
However, I am left handed also, but I throw with my right. It is often the case with left handers, to be able to use the right hand for throwing. I also bat right handed.

Jav
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
And here you are getting on my case concerning stories? See to the beam in your own eye, child.

Superhero? Now where did you pick up that little observaton there child?
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+7
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Um...I can't really follow this story. It started out really well, with the near death experience and what not. But then I just got confused. Suddenly you are a forgetful superhero with knowledge about the knights templar? Am I missing something? Could you tell us more about the near death experience. You kind of left us hanging at the part where you asked to be let go.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: