You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts In The Old Creepy House

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts In The Old Creepy House

 

I have had many ghost experiences, so has my mom, and both of us have experienced evil and good.

When I was little I lived in this creepy old house by a river, and it was a pretty nice house inside, but from the outside it was just creepy.

I remember the time when I got my "Big girl bed" and my own bedroom and was so excited. After a few nights went by, something happened that scared me really bad, so bad that I can remember to this day. I remember looking up at my windows and seeing three faces, and each of them had creepy eyes and had evil looking grins. I wasn't scared of anything when I was little, and that scared me so bad that I never went back in that bedroom, I just slept with my parents.

A lot of things happened to my mom as well, but that'll be for another story. So many creepy things to tell.

I remember sleeping with my parents one night, and I woke up suddenly, and looked over to the corner of their room and said "Who's that lady?" and they just said, "Who? I don't see a lady anywhere." I had seen a lady that you could kind of make out features, but not much. If it was a shadow from something else, they would've seen it.

I live in another house now, and I feel much better here, but there's paranormal things going on around here too.

I recently went to go see the house, and just didn't feel right there. There's a lot of sadness there, mostly because that's the house where I had my first dog, and eventually we had to give him away because we were moving. I can just remember crying and crying that day. Sorry to bring you down, just trying to tell a good story without being boring.

Other hauntings by zapamay

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zapamay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ngute80 (220 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Jav, again thank you 😊. I forgot to add that I like how you stand up for what you feel is right, regardless of others think. There needs to be more people like that. I'm going to submit a story as soon as I get a chance. I again thank you and DARKNESS for the encouragement. And I promise to toughen up. 😊
Nancy
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Ngute,
Anything for a fellow vet! Hang around long enough and you'll be a tough old broad too!
You made my week lady, you really did.

Jav 😊 ❀
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Jav THANK YOU! What you said touched my heart. If I could hug you through the computer I would ❀. Thank you for your volunteer work over the past 20 years I have much respect for you for that. I am also a veteran 😊. I agree, its time for me to leave this argument behind. Also thank you for your prayers!
"Tough old broad ", I love it!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
ngute80,
Yikes! I got through writing and didn't realize I had spelled your name wrong! Sorry about that.
I also wanted to say that I look forward to reading your experiences here on this site. Don't even think about going anywhere else with those. We live for the story here, forget about everything else. None of that means a thing, I promise you.
DARKNESS is a true soul. Believe me, if he says it, he means it. You've got friends here.

Jav ❀
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Thank you DARKNESS 😊. I REALLY appreciate that! All I'm asking for is a safe place to share my experiences. Thank you for your encouragement!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
gnute80,
Honey, I'm real sorry you have been so affected by this argument. I truly am. But do me one big favor, OK? I want you to smile 😊. A really big smile too. Because you need to know something here. It's people like you that keep this whole place together, your heartfelt comments have touched me deeply. Not because you mentioned me, but because of all the other things you have to worry about with your husband heading back over to Iraq.
This stuff here is small potatoes, and means nothing at all in the grand scheme of things. Right now, you are my hero. And because of what you've said tonite, I'm leaving this argument behind me. And you should know something else too. I don't let these things get me down, not one little bit! I just chose this moment to take a stand against it, that's all. But I see that others are aware of what I was going through, and that's good enough for me.
But know this also, I'm a pretty tough old broad. This crap doesn't mean anything at all. Nothing is as important as what you are experiencing, I know. I have done volunteer work with Veterans organizations for over 20 years. I'm a veteran myself. And right now, my prayers are for you and yours.

Not another word about this other garbage, OK?

Thank you,
Jav ❀ 😊
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
ngute80: The overall atmosphere on this site is brilliant, don't let one or two disagreements that you have seen posted on here hold you back from sharing your experiences. I can guarantee the comments you will receive on your story will be given to you with your best interest at heart, I know they will if they are coming from me and I can vouch for another 30 or so of my friends here will be doing the same thing! 😁

Dan
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
I was really hoping that I could share my stories here, get helpfull advise and so on. Your right prettyinpain, life is not fair and I 100% understand that. My husband has been in Iraq 4 times and I have never once complained because I understand life isn't fair. I just assumed people on this site would be a little more united, understanding, helpful and just plain nicer to eachother because we all share the same interest for the paranormal, and all seeking advise and knowledge. Guess I'm wrong
PrettyInPain (3 stories) (153 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
ngute80, I understand where you're coming from, but as long as there are people in the world, disagreements will exist. Expecting Switzerland in life and online is an unattainable desire. If you are really accepting of agreeing to disagree, I would like to respectfully point out that taking sides and saying everyone should be put down is just adding fuel to the fire- the very fire you are speaking of.

I hate the negativity too. I absolutely despise disrespectful jargon. I just don't think mentioning it is imperative.
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
I've read through all of the comments and I just do not understand why jav is getting such negative feedback. Everyone is saying things others might not agree with (and that's ok), and stating their opinions just like she is. I guess my point is, if she is getting a lot of negative feedback then everyone else should be too.

I'm not sticking up for her because we are friends I don't even know her, it would just be nice if people were fair and didn't lower themselves to pointless bickering
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
When I first found this site I was excited to share my experiences. I have many amazing stories I would like to tell but haven't because I honestly do not feel comfortable doing so. There are a lot of great people on here with great advise, but there is also a lot of arguing and some people are down right rude.

To be honest I'm kind of disappointed with the way some people treat others who do not agree with them and yes, I do think people bully others. It just seems like a popularity contest at times. I thought the comments were suppose to helpful, not abusive
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
zzgranny,
Go down about thirteen comments. That's where you'll find my comment agreeing with that fact. Funny how that has been overlooked since I posted it, huh?

Jav πŸ˜•
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
I'll probably take a lot of heat for this, but at this point I don't give a rat's a$$...

This isn't any one or two people defending anyone... We all know how well Devious can hold her own, and she doesn't need or want anybody to defend her or her opinions, because her opinions stand on their own merit...

Miracles and Cosmo were merely giving examples of children being held in the same regard as one's own family, even when they're not related, or are steps, foster or adopted...Defending: no; supporting: yes... NOBODY pissed and moaned, including Devious, when the all opinions did not support her's, and I have yet to see a comment from her voicing how she feels/felt "attacked"...

Honestly, this has gone on long enough... Time to bury the hatchet, at least for the time being...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Miracles,
You jumping in is just another one, that's all. Don't you get it? You all want to jump on me because I don't agree with Devious. Now, isn't that the same as what you are accusing me of? I'm not the one up on throne dear, check yourself. We were debating an issue and all of you jumped into it. Not the other way around. It doesn't matter how you try and spin it, those are the facts. All the words in the English language aren't going to change that. Devious is more than able to defend herself. You guys jumped in, why is that? And you haven't stopped since. So say what you will, any excuse will serve your purpose, but it is what it is. Just don't expect me to stand down when the gang shows up kids, I'm not wired that way.
Now, you can go on and on after this if you like, but I'm not coming back to this. You are just wasting my time now.

Jav
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
You know it's just not worth it. Now you think I'm attacking you because I agreed with Devious. Seriously? I'm sorry but I think you are the one who holds the gold medal on attacking people. This whole victim routine you have constructed is getting old. But hey, if that's what makes you feel comfortable then go ahead living in your conspiracy theory. Just leave us out of it.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Jav - this is where the whole problem began, isn't it? You think everything is a personal attack. People can't even agree with someone you don't like or else they are deliberately "attacking" you. You need to step down off that throne you've placed yourself on and join the rest of us. You're not any more special than anyone else. Just because we, and yes I'm including myself in this conversation and don't pretend you aren't talking to me too, agree with Devious doesn't make it a personal attack on you. WTH?! I've given you positive karma points over the last couple of days even when I promised myself I wasn't going to give you positive or negative points. Does that mean I was personally attacking Devious or someone else you've pissed off? No, Jav, it just means I agree with what you said. Give it a rest, Jav. It's getting really old.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
[at] Cosmo
No ome shut anyone's opiniom down. Like it or not. I don't really care. You obviously didn't read my comment that I agreed with you. Either that, or you just want to argue. Maybe it has escaped you Cosmo, but it's normally my opinion that gets shot down. And though you sticking up for Devious may seem noble to you, to me it's just another attack.

Jav
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
[at] Jav, you had your say yesterday and voiced your dislike of people giving an opinion on what to do in a certain situation. I felt that I needed to voice my opinion from my own point of view. And I believe it was relevant to the converstion. Like I said it's normal and understandable for parents to get offended and defensive, but shutting someone's opinion down just because they do not have a child is what gets to me.

Well in my opinion if people claim not to care about the karma points, then they shouldn't constantly be an issue. And granny, I couldn't agree with you more. 😊 ❀
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Jave: Agreed! πŸ˜‰...That's all I want to say but the minimum thing ya' know πŸ˜†
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
I was just saying almost the same thing. Only in my words the statement goes something like this:

I never ceases to amaze me that those who profess not to care about the abuse of the system as is, multiple accounts included, are the ones who will fight the hardest to keep it as such.

It's such a shame that some folks feel the only way to make it in this world is to cheat, when the rest of us play by the rules. In the end if all we have left is our honor, I'm OK with that.

Real life karma will take care of the rest.

Jav 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
We've all been victims of the "attacks"...One thing I've learned is: the less it's mentioned the sooner it ends... Even Aussie, who wouldn't say sh! T if he had a mouthful has been on that end of the stick... I suggest we all get the heck over it and move on, like the adults we are 😊

However, I would just like to mention that it never ceases to amaze me how those who profess to be unconcerned about these points are the ones who bark the loudest about them... ❀
Indigo (263 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Just sighs and tosses louslips a snickers bar before she reads the rest of the days posts...
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Jav - I don't recall saying it was an attack. Did I? And by the way, I know what happened and why the points were taken away, but thanks for pointing it out.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Oh yes, the great con devised by those with multiple accounts? Nice one ladies, very good points you've made. And the karma points too! Very good indeed. Like I've said dozens of times over, it's not the points...it's the attack (s). And until you've been on the receiving end of those attacks, you really don't know what it means. Losing 40 points in one day Miracles? Sorry, but everyone lost points yesterday, and in large amounts. That wasn't an attack. That was administrative. Either someone who's been around awhile has deleted their account, or a story that was found seriously lacking in truth was deleted. But that was no attack.
The rest of us know the difference. And to us the points don't mean squat. I do have to wonder about those who would fight to keep them though.

Have a nice day! 😊

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Yes Cosmo, in the case of your friend, I have to agree. When you raise a child from the time they are small, and your every waking hour you are that child's mother, be it foster or natural, you are that child's mother. And as such, your maternal instincts and feelings are real.
I was in foster care at a much older time in my childhood. And as such my experience, and the experiences of the other children in that home, were not happy ones.
That being said, it still doesn't change what the previous discussion was about. Strangers, with no experience raising children like your friends are raising theirs, just have a way of getting under your skin when they attempt to instruct you on how to raise your own. And no matter how many new scenarios are introduced, that fact will still remain.

Jav

Goodnight all
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Yes Miracles, I completely agree. A con, is the perfect way to describe it. Hope they don't quit their day job cause they are hardly any good at it. LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
cosmogal - I think with some of "those people" it is nothing more than a game to see if they can get by with it, you know I mean? They leave, come back with a new profile name, see how many people they can con the same way they did before, same ole, same ole...

Not falling for it this time though πŸ˜‰
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Devious - sometimes during teenage years, kids need someone other than their own parents to talk to. Heck, sometimes I feel that way even as an adult πŸ˜‰.

Those we're closest too, biologically, don't always understand us, do they? I'm sure Jerrica would agree with that statement 90% of the time 😐 And I hope she has someone to talk to on those days when I don't "understand" her.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Miracles, I feel the same way you do about the karma points. It really does seem that it has become the focal point for most people these days. It should be as simple as the description states on the site. You like a comment and think it was helpful vote it up. You don't like a comment and think it was unhelpful vote it down. Well it would be that simple but some people like to take things to a whole other level.

Oh and about these mulitple identies. Do they really think that we are not going to know who they are? LOL! I mean come on, It's really not that hard to figure out. πŸ˜†
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
cosmogal & Miracles:

Ladies, I know I said I was done with this thread but I saw your comments and I could not keep my mouth shut (or my fingers off the keys, as it were). Regardless of whether or not you all agree with me I really appreciate you both sharing your experiences. I call my dad's girlfriend "mom" and she and my dad are not even married, but we have all been living together for over six years now and in my eyes, she is my mother. She was there at my graduation, my extra-curricular stuff, when I had relationship troubles, etc. I do not believe that there has to be blood ties for unconditional love to be present and for the parental role to exist. In the same way, as long as I have been around my cousins I have cared for them, loved them and provided for them as best as I felt a mother would while their own mother was having trouble figuring out her role in their lives. You cannot take one, a few, or even several bad experiences and color every experience the same based on that.

Anyway, I know I said I would stay out of this topic, but I wanted say thank you to you both... And you both sound very gifted to have such wonderful, loving families. 😊

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: