You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: One Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

One Little Girl

 

So a couple of days ago, I began to feel what to me was someone watching me. Later on I would feel chills and then I began hearing a little girl talk to me.

Her name is Carlie. She tells me that she has died in a car crash and isn't sure if her mother survied. She won't give me a date at which this happened. I can tell by the pictures she is sending me that she is between the ages of 4-6 and has blonde hair, blue eyes and two front teeth missing and a pink shirt on with a butterfly. She has a glowing personality and loves cats.

At night I can feel her sitting beside me just watching. I will be sitting in the middle of something and out of nowhere she becomes upset and cries. Well she cries I begin to cry and can't help it. I will just burst out into tears for no reason I won't even be sad or anything while I cry. The other one is when she becomes confused, will totally make me lose my train of thought and help her figure out what is making her confused, which becomes a issues cause I look crazy when I start talking to her.

I have no idea how to get her to cross. I can't help her because there is little I can do. She is with me all the time and comments on a lot of the things that I do. I am beginning to fear that she will attach to me forever because I can't help her. I don't want to hurt her at all, she is sweet and a darling to have around but it is her time to go and I need for her to do so. I think she's afraid to go without her mother beside her. Even talking about her is upseting Carlie and she wants me to stop.

I can't leave this little girl all by herself but I need to be left alone, I can't handle this. Can anyone please help me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Vermont

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wantsonlypeace, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

reptilian (45 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
Oh! I just remembered something. It is handy that you live in America. A native american friend of mine once talked about an "inipi", a kind of spiritual structure containing doorways to other dimensions. What better place for a lost spirit? If all else fails then perhaps seek advise along that thought line.
reptilian (45 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
Well first things first, you need to establish whether or not it is infact a little girl.
Given that you are clearly able to communicate with her and you act as if this is normal then you'd probably be able to get rid of a negative entity fairly easily, which would give it reason to pose as something else eg a little girl.
Try using whatever spiritual healing methods you have on her and see what happens. If she is infact just a girl then she'll be fine.

As for removing her, you will need to help her see past the illusion of self, help her understand the nature of the source / universal consciousness / god / higher self or whatever you want to call it. She should quickly cease to exist then.
palomita43 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
i believe you. I have had experiences similar but they never spoke to me. Just recently I saw death is that weird or what. However I know you are worried but don't be maybe she is like the movie the sixth sense looking for you to help her with something like looking for her mother.
Squee (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
correction. Dissociative identity disorder. This is what I ment, sorry for the misspell. And no harm or foul or argument was ment with my previous post.:)
Squee (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
Please read the whole thing, I'm not calling you crazy:)

Are there anymore people that you are aware of that are talking to you? I believe what you are saying, however if you have up to 3 more people you are hearing I would research your family history for Dissasosiate Identity Disease. I am not saying I don't believe you, however, this girl may be a part of your brain that has sectioned off a stressful time in your life and will surface when stress of the like arises.

If you don't hear other people just her, then pray to who ever you believe in for protection. The issue with children 'spirits' is that they can possibly be something more evil taking the form of a child spirit in distress. This can be very dangerous. This may be why you can't get any detailed information from her. Be very careful when communicating and allowing these types of things into your life. They can lead to something more dangerous then a child lost in limbo. Start building a barrier in your mind and your soul, telling yourself not to allow these feelings or emotions she is inparting on you. Seek the advice of your prefered religious background and possibly research stress disorders.
But above all else... Be careful. Please. I hope you are able to rid yourself soon of the stress of this situation.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
I have never done it but maybe her mom is around and if you can pray and ask for guidance, someone will come to take her to the other side?, 😕 or so it looks like everytime for other people's comments, movies etc,...hope you get better and she moves on to where she belongs,
All the best:)
Claudia
Caz (342 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-23)
Pray to whichever power you believe in to ask that help be sent to rescue this child! I tried this once, and have good reason to believe it worked!
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-10-23)
Well, if she's communicating with you, try to get her to tell you all she can.
Maybe she can identify the type of car they were driving. Maybe she can tell you if she used to live in your house, or if the accident was right outside. Maybe she knows who the President was when she died. If you can't get an exact date, those things may be able to help you... Her favorite cartoon, her favorite toy, anything else that might "date" her... Can she tell you where she's buried?
Once you can figure that out, just do the research. If you have her last name, you can search obituaries.
Find out if her mom passed. Tell her.

This comment from Moongrim is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

loca_mocha (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-22)
Well first of all, dose she ever apper to you? Like a apparition? If she dose then she is a very strong preacenc. Have you considered getting a cat or maybe even some toys for her to play with? She probably needs to be occupied in order for you to think. Maybe go out and get her like a stuff animal 😁
Hope this helped ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: