You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Few Paranormal Experiences Of Mine

Real Ghost Stories

A Few Paranormal Experiences Of Mine

 

First off I would like to say that I haven't been able to write this for ages because the website said an error message when I clicked submit story and I have never experienced anything paranormal until now so this has come as quite a shock to me.

This is just a bunch of things that have happened to me, my friends and my family

One night I was in my room on the Xbox and I started to feel very uneasy like I was being watched and I normally look behind me because I hate having spaces behind me that something could be in... It just scares me. When I looked I saw a white figure run by and it looked like it had a hood, after that I ran downstairs and slept on the sofa.

Just a second ago me and my mum were been talking about imaginary friends and she said that one of her friends daughter's has an imaginary friend and she looks and talks to it but the strangest thing is when I went round hers I felt something with us so I'm kind of skeptical if its imaginary or not.

I always hear bangs and knocks when I'm in my room or trying to get to sleep and it is rather annoying.

My mum's friend had a birthday party at her house and she invited all the girls that she knew. One of them said that she has a ghost in the house and it keeps stealing/hiding clothes. She then said that she started talking to it and saying "can you please give them back and they then re-appeared (this lady had a sixth sense by the way).

This person is someone I know over the internet in America. He said that after his grandma had passed away he was at his house watching TV when the volume turned down. He looked at the remote and it was on the table untouched then the lights went out in a certain order and I think it did this twice in the same order. I think it was just his Gran giving him a message from the other side.

I and my friend got into a conversation about our experiences and he told me one at his house. I've been to his house before and it is extremely dark even with the lights on and this is what he told me. At night he said that he went downstairs to get a drink and he saw a man crying on the floor. He dint hear him but he sort of just thought he was. He went to get his mum and said "there's a man on the floor downstairs". She said "is it your dad?". Then he said "that's not fu**ing dad!". They went downstairs and found no one.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it

I will be writing more soon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tjmashpot852, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tjmashpot852 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-10)
Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I have been in Las Vegas on holiday. I asked my mum to ask her what the imaginary friend looked like and she said it is a girl with long hair. The child is not very old so it must be hard to get a good description out of her.
reptilian (45 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
99% of the time these wee critters are nothing to be worried about. You should try talking to your white friend with the hood.
As for the little girl with the imaginary friend, you're right, it's probably not imaginary if you can feel it too. She must be a special child to be able to see and hear it so clearly. If you get the chance ask her what it looks like and let us know.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: