You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Lost Lamb Vulnerable To Evil

Real Ghost Stories

Lost Lamb Vulnerable To Evil

 

First, let me set the tone by stating I was attacked in my sleep all of my childhoods by evil during sleep - at night or nap time. I believe something evil attached itself to me because of the enormous amount of negativity in my home growing up. My Dad left my Mom immediately after I was born and my Mom was stricken with grief. She admitted to me later as an adult she "hated me" as a baby and all through my childhood because of this. Before I came along everything was bliss with just my sister I guess. She would beat me every day of my life and go into fits of rage while beating me and the look of pure evil in her eyes was not of this world - I'll never forget. We've made amends, but I've come to the conclusion only a devil can be capable of such inhumanity on an innocent child. Of course, as an adult I'm affected by the abuse and it's carried over - a divorce and 2 failed pregnancies. I've been single 8 years now, and during this time the evil has returned and made it very clear to me.

One day I was lying down on my couch after a long day of work and dozed off. Mind you, I had focused on becoming the most attractive girl in my hometown I guess because my ex-husband cheated on me. I lost my way and was partying a lot and my relationship with Jesus was void. Anyway, I dozed off and had one arm behind my head and one leg propped. All of a sudden, I felt 8 years old again because I could sense an evil attack coming on. It always starts the same - very loud swirling sound, then a bunch of adults talking really loud but I can never understand what they are saying, and finally pure evil paralyzes me. Only this time, I felt it was life threatening. I swear on the Holy Bible, I was lifted into the air in a cradled position as if someone had scooped me up. This evil entity was taking me and I had to make a decision because it has to be wilful. I recall feeling absolutely paralyzed and loss of all control, but I made the decision "No! I want to be with Jesus!" Then it really felt like it was taking me like it didn't believe me. So I started praying. It still was taking me, it didn't care. It was not affected. So then I started praying with all of my heart and soul. Pleading with Jesus to take me saying "I choose you, you're my Father, please take me!" All of a sudden I was released and I actually felt myself laid back on the couch. It felt like a warm cup of milk was poured over my head and body.

Other hauntings by girl_next_door

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girl_next_door, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Brier (2 stories) (54 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
Sounds to me like a classic case of astral projection... The fact that you dozed off, heard a loud swirling, and felt yourself laid back on the couch is what makes me think that. The voices are usually a product of your mind. It's not evil, by the way...It's just part of life.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
Another Day Another Sermon. It never fails. All your childhoods? How many have you had?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: