You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lost Lamb Vulnerable To Evil 2

Real Ghost Stories

Lost Lamb Vulnerable To Evil 2

 

I had just moved into an adorable place and was unpacking and settling in. I'm pretty particular - everything has a place and purpose. I had washed some of my dishes that had dirtied during the move and they were resting in the drying rack. Fast forward, late that evening. I walk into my bedroom and there is a steak knife lying on the floor in the door way. Nothing else on the floor. Everything is up and put away. Didn't think anything about it. I rationalized that it probably fell out of a box I took to my room earlier. Although, I didn't take any kitchen boxes to my bedroom. Why would I? Oh well no big deal. Put knife in kitchen door. Go back to my bedroom, start hanging and organizing clothes with not a care in the world except feeling grateful to have found this place, on Easter! It must be a blessing. All of a sudden I hear all of my dishes go crashing. I thought great! My cat must have knocked over the drying rack. I walk into the kitchen and in the middle of the wooden floor is my biggest knife stabbed into the ground by itself. All of the dishes were exactly as I left them. Now this I could not explain. I prayed that night and blessed my new place to protect me from evil. I lived there 2 years with no other problems. Thank you Jesus.

Rewind, the house before this one. This particular entity acted playful at first - like a child then turned pure evil. First, it started tapping on the guest shower door. A loud bing! So I tried to recreate the bing but could not. It started happening more and more and became really annoying. Then it became very difficult to even walk past the bathroom as it permeated a strong paralyzing feel of evil. Mind you, I had to walk past it to get to my bedroom.

One day I was sitting in the middle of the couch watching TV and all of a sudden the channel changed to a childrens cartoon channel. You could see the channel being manually changed because I saw the numbers being entered on the screen. I looked over and my remote was on the arm rest face down out of my reach. I thought that's weird hmmm?

One night the binging turned into a real thick heavy pure evil feeling and I felt if I didn't leave it was going to kill me. I left about 2 in the morning crying. Went to my friend's house and still could not sleep because I was so upset and could not calm down. My boyfriend and I later prayed and blessed the house to protect me from evil. It all stopped. A few months later I moved to the above place. I feel I'm plagued with a spiritual battle that began long ago when I was a child. But, at least I know how to protect myself now. Just the fact knowing that evil does exist and the armour of Jesus Christ protects me is a life lesson. I have a bright future now.

Other hauntings by girl_next_door

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girl_next_door, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
Granny,

I have done so... Please come on over and let's discuss it...😲

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=5020

Respectfully,

Rook
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Okay guys, end the debate... No one is convincing the other and this thread is becoming a mess... Take it elsewere or end it here, now... Thank you...
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Nice going, I quite liked the exchanges in these threads. As for Christianity, some of the biggest hypocrites I know are born again Christians, they mistakenly think because they are with "god" they will automatically get a gold pass into heaven. But as with most religions you end up blinkered into one belief, not seeing any other possibilities. 😐
Skadi (3 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Hi everyone. I've been following you for years now, silent watching from the shadows you may say. Observing you guys come and go, developing own styles and opinions. Been a lot of unintelligent and idiotic discussions too. But this... Why do you go at each other like wild animals just as soon as somebody mention religion? I don't think it's ok to try to cut Moongrims troath for his believes...

Skadi
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Moongrim,
A lie is just a lie, huh? Because you just told a monster one!
"because it's been sheltered from criticism"
It has not been sheltered dear one, you're just late to the game and you want a restart. A free spin.
You think you are being clever? Saying things that have never been said out loud before now? Get a clue pal! It's been going on for centuries! There's nothing new on this subject that you can reveal to the waiting public that hasn't been said already. You are just filled to the brim with hate, that's all. And lazy as well! Find something interesting to rail against and maybe folks will pay attention. But then again, if that happened... We would probably call it a religion!
You don't scare me! Not even a little bit! All you've been moaning about, and all your little jabs, don't mean squat! You overdid it, man. You wore it out.
Less is more Moongrim, somewhere along the way you forgot about that. Now all we hear from you is hate. You've taken this beyond the saturation point and you still don't get it.
You aren't the first, and you aren't clever.
You're a bigot!

Jav 😠
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
The problem with religion, because it's been sheltered from criticism, is that it allows people to believe en masse what only idiots or lunatics could believe in isolation.


- Sam Harris
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
So I'm supposed to respect- Horsefeathers...? A lie is still a lie, no matter how much one dresses it up.

Yes my profile is one sided- as is the opinions of those who INSIST that they and they alone are going to heaven.

No, what I'm doing, is giving some what for- to the religiously arrogant.

Fighting fire with fire.

Don't like my attitude? Then stop talking to me.
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
+7
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Moongrim

I too, have just had a look at your profile. In my opinion, a compilation of statements against religion does not make for a good argument against it.

A credible argument should look at both sides of a theory or a belief system or whatever, allowing or helping others to make up their own minds on the topic. Your compilation of statements is both one-sided and extreme.

You are, of course, entitled to be an atheist. There are others here like you. Nobody here has ever disrespected them in any way. In the same way, you need to try and respect those who believe in God. Mutual respect is all that is needed to keep this site a pleasant and safe place to go when searching for the particular answers we are all looking for here.

I have at times agreed with some of your statements. What I don't agree with is the cynical way you make them or the personal attacks, directly or indirectly, that you make on respected members of this site. Circumstances can sometimes lead us to become cynical. Most people here have had difficult times too, and that's why they sympathise with each other.

Everyone would agree with you that many of the stories on this site are fake. However, in trying to expose them and humiliate the OPs, you offend a lot of others besides the OP.

You are entitled to your opinions. But, it would be nice if you could do it in a way that is respectful to others and you will find that everyone will respect you in return. If we don't respect each other, what's the point of being here?
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
To girl next door... I apologize for using this space to comment on other's statements. These posts were meant for you and your experience and nothing more. I hope you can forgive me.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Moongrim, I agree 100% on taking on stories posted here that are just too fake or have nothing to do with actual paranormal events. I hate going through ten or twenty stories only to get one that even seems half-way true.

Still, leave the whole spiritual, religious thing out of it all. Do you think I agree with all the people who post on here concering religion? Heck no!

I do not, however, have a field day with trashing their views on the spiritual world. That is plain rude and not something needed in any level of social contact.

You say in your profile that you were in the air force. So what? You ate weird food with weird people. So what? I was in the Marines and still live in a land you probably can't find on the map. Doesn't make me a spiritual guru.

You also mentioned in one post that altar boys would know what you were talking about. Did someone shove something nasty down your throat at some point in time? Is that the weird food you ate in the air force?

You're an athiest...fine. Go for it. But don't push it on the rest of us (or you'll be like those you hate so much).

Just read the stories, find the ones you like, and enjoy.

As for altar boys, I was one for many years and never had any problems. You people look way too much into stuff you simply know nothing about. Have a great day.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
[at] girl_next_door,
I went ahead and did what I should have done before commenting at all, I read both of your submissions. Sorry for not doing so earlier.
What I can say about what I read is that no, I don't believe you have gotten over what occurred in your childhood. It's just not that simple. I know, "been there-done that" is where I'm coming from. It's good that you have found something that gives you solace. However, are you so sure you haven't traded one extreme for another? It is very easy to do, especially if what you wrote is true about getting beat daily by a mother who hated you and looked truly evil during said beatings. I don't normally butt in when I read these type of experiences because it brings back my own bad memories. But if this actually took place as you have stated, then it will take more than Jesus to flush it out of your system. Oh, he'll always be there with you, but here's the deal, we are expected to take care of the things we can. Not just give them up to a higher power. That's too easy. You need to work this out with your family. Your sister, mother, whoever was there when this all took place. Locking it away has the result of you experiencing the feelings of evil in the guest bath. As Brier so rightly put it "the bad energy from your life has manifested into some form or another", this is what I see as well. You seem to have missed a step in your healing. This is the reason you are still plagued by that same old feeling. You aren't done.
It's scary and messy because it is family. It is also far too easy to fall into the trap of believing you are over it. After all, you did come here to tell us about it. And I have to tell you, you haven't convinced me you are over any of it. I honestly don't know if a person ever really could be.
But do yourself a favor hun, find a neutral party you can unload all this baggage on. A family counselor not affiliated with the church would be a good place to start. And if your family won't participate, then you know for sure that this is not over yet. But that shouldn't stop you from getting help on your own.

Jav
Argette (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
Wow, I didn't find the orginal poster's story all that offensive, and I'm not a big fan of online proselytizing. I'm almost afraid to butt in here, but to each his or her own, you know? If a post is not to my liking or hard to believe, I just won't comment on it.

Still, when we post something we put ourselves out there, don't we.

That's why I've been hesitant to post anything other than a response.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
Moongrim,
Did you even read my comment? And give me a break, alright? Not every submission has a hidden message. But the ones that try it usually get called on it.
Blow wind? Really?! Is that the best you've got? I'm disappointed Moony. I expect better of you.

Jav

Suck butt.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
The only religions I trash, are the ones who are all to eager- to trash others first.
Golden Rule, bub. MG

I never bashed anyone's religion or belief so why did you bash mine to me? I believe you are a sad man full of poo poo & rude comments. I hope they find a cure for that.

~LSD~
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
Javelina- I'm not the one who's getting all herp derp over the fact that I want to read ghost stories, not Holy Ghost stories here.

Is has Your Ghost Stories supposed to be all Your Holy Ghost Stories? And nothing but?

Have I misread the Terms of Service here?

Blow wind.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
Here we go again... And to tell you the truth, most of the time I crack up at these exchanges. But lately Moony, you are beginning to sound like a fanatic. Belief or non-belief in either direction you choose, is your personal preference. Who gives a rat's butt? Not me. However, you're jumping ugly on one thing any chance you can is making you look just as fanatical as those you are railing against. Have you ever spent ten minutes with a reformed smoker? Yeah, that's how long it takes before you want to choke that person for nothing more than G/P. Same with brand new reborn Christians. Those are just two categories of people I wish would learn to shut the heck up about it.
Don't do it Moony. Don't fall down that rabbit hole.

Jav
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
Moongrim really needs to settle down or go somewhere else. Lashing out at ones religious belief or lack thereof isn't something suggested for this site.

I come on here for true ghost stories and find it highly offensive when someone trashes my beliefs or those of others. This isn't a religious forum. If Moongrim wants that, he should go check out another site.

If Moongrim doesn't believe a story, fine. Tell the writer. I'm all for that and have done that myself. But leave religion out of it. I'm truly doubtful that Moongrim has the answers to the universe at his hands so I'm not impressed with his rants against Christianity and other beliefs.

Well Troyarm why don't you take a dose of your own medicine?
Like you, I'm hear to read of ghost stories, not listen to a bunch of sermons, or a whole bunch of fiction about how someone is the next Messiah because of their faith in Gahd, The Flying Spaghetti Monster or they watched Harry Potter a few times.

The only religions I trash, are the ones who are all to eager- to trash others first.
Golden Rule, bub.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
Moongrim really needs to settle down or go somewhere else. Lashing out at ones religious belief or lack thereof isn't something suggested for this site.

I come on here for true ghost stories and find it highly offensive when someone trashes my beliefs or those of others. This isn't a religious forum. If Moongrim wants that, he should go check out another site.

If Moongrim doesn't believe a story, fine. Tell the writer. I'm all for that and have done that myself. But leave religion out of it. I'm truly doubtful that Moongrim has the answers to the universe at his hands so I'm not impressed with his rants against Christianity and other beliefs.
Brier (2 stories) (54 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
The first time I read the title of this story, I thought, "baaaaaa..."
I don't mean to offend or anything, it's just that I went through the "I ain't no freakin farm animal" phase when I was a teenager... And that's why I'm not christian...

But anywho, to the op of this story, it's possible that the bad energy from your life has manifested into some form or another. If you think it can hurt you, then it will. You have to learn to let go of it and move on. I'm not saying to completely forget it, but don't let it run your life.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
Well it doesn't take much to entertain you does it? What's wrong with me? It's called: Being a Grown up. I suggest you try it sometime.

But in order for it to take effect, you'll have to let go of your childish fairy tales.

Good luck with that!
😨
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
You're funny 😆 Do they have a name for what is wrong with you? Well have fun...

~LSD~
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
Yes I know oh self important princess, you can't hear anything because your ears are full of how awesome you toadying up to your God.

Examine yourself child, "The Enemy", the only enemy humanity has- is humanity itself.

And many an altar boy knows of what I'm talking about.

😉
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
Actually I couldn't HEAR you say anything because we are typing comments, oh intelligent one. & yes, as a Christian minister I understand how the enemy gives us grief. But thanks 😆

~LSD~
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
Well Princess Lotus, I have a lot to say that is intelligent, unfortunately it falls upon deaf ears, ears like yours.

There are damned few folks who have a 'nice' life. And you'll find that belief in a god, any god, often creates more problems for folks, than it supposedly cures.

Harold Camping and his believers, are a fine example. Jim Jones is another.

Pull your head out 'princess'.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
Moongrim- Do you ever have anything intelligent to say? LIFE is a spiritual battle. Some of us realize this & some of us dont. Being on this site I would think you would be able to understand this. However I'm not surprised you dont.

Girl next door- It's quite a journey, this life. Having to deal with the evil that lingers in every corner. But you seem to know the Lord & keep Him involved in every step. GOOD FOR YOU! This battle will not end until our Father comes to get us. Bless you & stay strong 😊

~LSD~
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
OK, let me see if I've got this right.

You claim you're in a "Spiritual Battle", because:
You had a poor child hood and upbringing, got married to a cheater, and a couple of years ago during a move you had a few stressful encounters.

What you call a 'Spiritual Battle' is what the rest of humanity would call: Life.

It's not a spiritual battle lass, your problem is with being a Drama Queen.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
Like Argette, I waited until I read both of your stories before I commented. The life you had really sucks and nobody deserves to go through it but think of it this way, you are a better person today because of what you experienced. You can help others who faced the same problems as you (paranormal or otherwise). The way you wrote your story I believe you experienced a lot more things and I would like to here it. I believe that what you went though could also help us here on this site.

I think you are in a place in life where you can move forward in life. You overcame problems with your mother, overcame your divorce, and overcame your miscarriages. What you did in each of your houses was right. But I would like to make a suggestion. I suggest that you do a blessing and / cleansing according to your faith at least once a month to protect yourself and your loved once.

A second suggestion I just thought of now. It was a suggestion made by Miracles on this site. Keep a journal with as much details as you can of your past and present paranormal incidents. It will keep you from going insane and it will help you with what to do in the future.

First of all, welcome to this site.
Second, thank you for sharing your story with us on this site.
Argette (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
I have read both of your pieces and I am so sorry you have had such pain in your life. I hope you continue to do well. Best of luck to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: