You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My First Ghostly Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My First Ghostly Experiences

 

So,a real quick say, Age: 14. I'd say about 3 or 4 years ago I finally had my experience. I don't know which came first, but I do remember them.

One night I was just sitting on the computer watching the popular ghost story shows Ghost Hunters, and Paranormal State. I had a fear that ghosts would actually be in my house but I was never to sure. I was beginning to get frightened, so I decided to watch something else.

Suddenly, I saw someone peek out of the corner of the hallway. I didn't exactly see it, but I saw it out of the corner of my eye. I turned quickly to look and it quickly went back. I looked in the bathroom which was in the beginning of the hallway to my left, where my sister usually hid if she spied on me.

I looked in the dark bathroom. It was open, but for some reason no one was there. I thought to myself "I gotta stop watching these shows." So, another week or so later, another know-for-a-fact sighting happened with me. I was on the computer again. (I forgot to mention it was summer break so I stayed up SUPER late at those times.) And I decided to finally go to sleep at 3:00 am.

The hallway light was just across to the right wall, and it'd usually be dark, so I keep the kitchen light on to see it and turn it on. And before my finger was about to the switch, I saw a figure standing at the end of the hallway next to the trophy stand.

I looked, and there I saw a girl. Long black hair over her face in a red dress. I jumped and quickly turned on the light. (I turned my head toward the light switch to turn it on) And when I look back to where she was. Nothing. Nada.

I started shaking. I remember the experience of the peering out of the corner, and I knew SOMETHING had to be wrong. After I turned on the light, I didn't hear any footsteps of running away. I didn't hear movement, just silence after I turned on the light.

I quickly scouted the hallway. It's empty. No one could have gone to the garage, I didn't hear the door open. I went to my room, locked the door, and tried to go to sleep. I do remember one other night when it was 12:00 am.

I decided to record something that probably is there. But I never knew I would expect something really creepy to hear. I turned on the recorder to my MP3 (It's what I used since it had a mic.) And I'll give a detail of what I said and when it happened.

This happened either at the Seventh second or eighth second. "Hello this is Matt recording. Well, its only 12:00 am *Roar* now so..." I recorded for 2 minutes and 38 seconds. But on the seventh or eighth second, that roar happened, and the rest was just silence. (I do have the evidence, but I do not know how to download stuff from my MP3 into the PC. I only now how to Sync.)

I went over the video to see if I caught something. And right when I heard it, I cried. Mainly becuase I FINALLY found proof that something is in my house! But also becuase I was worried that this thing is in my house. I was terrified. I have more experiences, but I'll post about that soon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, shadow7221, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: