You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus, Spirit Or Imagination?

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus, Spirit Or Imagination?

 

So I just signed up to post this recent experience of mine, as I can't trust my own judgement on the situation and need more opinions on what had happened.

I've always had a comfortable "relationship" with the spiritual world, I understood it existed and it never frightened me, even after several encounters. This encounter is the only one that has really confused me and left me looking for answers.

Three weeks ago, my family and I moved into this new house. Although it's an unfamiliar surrounding, I was quite comfortable in the house and had no anxieties or fears that could spark an overproductive imagination. Little things had always happened in this house since early days we were here (when I was alone I would find doors I thought I had shut were open, lights I thought I had turned off were on), but I had always shaken them off as me 'just getting used to the house'. After all, no one else had seemed to notice any of these. After a few of these encounters I had begun to get a little curious, but still, not at all that bothered.

Last week I had finally acknowledged things were getting weirder. Black blurs/smoke I occasionally saw had become more of a daily occurance, happening at least ten plus times a day. This a BIG house, and you'd think these dark spots would only be in certain rooms where there may be dark paint or dark objects, but it happened in every room, even my pure white room. This was odd, but what really frightened me is when I walked past the theatre and saw a movement in the corner of my eye; upon inspection I saw that one of the door handles had been pushed down, as if someone was about to open the door. Although this froze me to the spot, I still brushed it off.

Sometime that week, after all that had happened was when I think I first experienced a possible Incubus "attack". After waking up exhausted one day, I got up, did what jobs I had to do before going back to bed. I was in a deep sleep before I was woken up by my body moving; I was fully awake, but I could not open my eyes, nor move at all. I was being pushed up and down the bed, but could not figure out why, and to be honest, it didn't bother me. It felt almost quite "comfortable", like it was a lover or something. I could feel myself moaning, but no sound came out, and I was almost at an orgasm, but after attempting to move my head all this had stopped, and I found I could open my eyes again.

I was covered in a cold sweat, and out of breath. I got out of bed and checked my door; it was still locked, the way I left it every time I went to bed. I could hear my family out in the kitchen, and was thinking "Do they have no idea what just happened to me?!" I figured if nothing was brought to their attention, nothing had happened... Hopefully. I passed it off as an erotic dream, even though I knew I'd never experienced one quite that physical.

Since then I've been aware of touching; when sitting still my hair would shift across my back and neck, and necklace would shift across my chest. The outside of my thighs felt warm as if someone was, or had been stroking them. A shirt that fit perfectly fine would fall off one shoulder and the neck of it would go lower as if stretched. I even got a physical response, as I constantly felt an adrenadline rush whenever I was still long enough. At this point I was really confused, as to what on Earth was going on with me! I also started noticing that whenever I was taking a shower or bath I would see movements in the mirror and around the room, and black blurs. Another night I had family over, and I was showing them around the house. As I showed them down a corridor I saw a black smoke dash in front of me. I asked anyone else if they saw it, thinking they must have because we were looking the same way, but no one had.

Then one night this week, it happened again. The same story that happened in bed before, but this time I could feel weight on my legs, my groin was cold and I could sort of feel something inside me and sense an energy really close to me. When I could open my eyes again, it was a similar scene but with more to it. More cold sweat and panting, but my doona had been thrown off the bed, the sheet was around my ankles, the neck of my tank top had been pushed below my breasts and my shorts were unbuttoned and low. When I looked in the mirror I saw I was flushed, my lips were swollen as if I had been kissing this "energy", and my skin had a waxy sheen to it.

After this experience I FINALLY felt something really unusual was up, so I went on the computer and searched "Incubus". I found signs and symptoms of an incubus being present or having attacked, and after reading these along with the encounters people have had on here with the demon I thought it could be a possibility that this was happening to me. As I was still rapidly going through all these stories the internet shut down completely. It's WiFi, and it stalling in the middle of working was unusual enough, without given the circumstances. I tried setting it back up, but to no avail. It was as if this "thing" knew I had finally figured out what was happening and has shut it down. Later, I tried to clear my thoughts of any demons and Incubus and came back up to try the internet again. It worked.

Even today I've had experiences. This morning I woke up home alone, and heard something outside my door, as if someone had just stopped there waiting for me to open it. I opened it, thinking it was just one of the dogs looking for company, but there was nothing there. Soon after shutting the door and going back to bed, I heard the dogs frantically barking at something in the house, in a panic. I leave my room to inspect, but cannot find the reason for their behaviour. Then, later today, I was writing a sort of monologue about the incubus and just as I had written the word "demon" I heard a loud banging noise outside the door. Everyone was asleep in bed, so I went out to check what had happened, and found nothing wrong. I went back to my writing, and upon writing "incubus" I see a black smoke dash across the mirror and out of sight.

I've not slept for the night yet, and it's now the next day, I just wish to find an answer. Whatever it is, it's not hurting me at all, in fact its presence is rather quite comforting to me. I just find this all confusing as in all my 16 years I've never had sex, been kissed, touched, had a boyfriend or anything romantic of the like, so this is very odd to me, not to mention the fact this is possibly a demon or spirit!

So please tell me your opinions, any help will be greatly appreciated!:) Thankyou for your time, and sorry about the length of this one!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, InkTainted, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Tia03 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
I'm no expert but have had an incubus experience, I think that you have the power to reject what ever it is that's causing you to have these experiences, I think you can either ask it to leave you alone, if your a spiritual person use your faith as a safe guard. I know I initially tried reaching out a few times after my first experience trying to prove to myself that I wasn't crazy and when I did I felt it trying to materialize and reach for me. So I stopped to this day when I'm falling asleep I try to avoid focusing on the darkness and I repeat my own personal mantra. Be strong and good luck.
Sienna (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
I have an incubus attached to me and I want to help educate others to fight these evil being. I don't care if it is an incubus or other nasty spirit. Resist any evil. I do believe it is probably something in the spirit world and not your imagination.

I have an incubus attached to me and I want to help educate others to fight these evil being. I don't care if it is an incubus or other nasty spirit. Resist any evil. I do believe it is probably something in the spirit world and not your imagination.

In many situations like mine it will pretend to be comforting and nice. Before it had sex with me it pretended to be my grandmother who meant the world to me. I have found out that it was a big lie to attach itself to me more. Just in case it is an incubus, please do not have an orgasm if you have not already. Once it knows it can, it will not stop sexually attacking you. It just wants souls for the devil. I really do not know a lot about demons and other spirits. I can only tell you from my experiences and my research on fallen angles (incubus).

You said you had a comfortable relationship with the spirit world and had other encounters before these ones that you questioned. Your ability to see or feel spirits is probably a gift from God and might be the reason you were assigned a devil from Satan. Please keep asking questions, seeking help and do not let your guard down. Although, do not be afraid because if it is an incubus it feeds off of fear and your fear is like love to it.

I have recently found Jesus and hope everyone will too. I wish you the very best
Argette (guest)
+4
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Cristine's advice is irresponsible and vindictive. Can't the moderators block her from this site?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
HOLY CRAPOLY Cristine!
I guess I got so disgusted with your other comments that I let this go by unread...
What is wrong with you? This has creeper troll written all over it!
Geeez... Going around from each experience to the next, and every comment is worse than the one before.
I have to go wash my hands now, blech! Wash out my eyes as well

[at] InkTainted,
I apologize for my outburst.
Please consider the advice given by Aussie and Louslips. They are two of our most respected members, and are truly sincere and caring individuals.
Definetly ignore Cristine's comment, that is just too twisted for words.

Jav 😨
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+6
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Ink tainted.
I think what you are dealing with is something very natural that has spurred something not so natural. The sexual feelings and dreams you are experiencing could very easily just be your awakening body kicking into overdrive when you are in something less than a fully concious state. But the activity you describe that is of a nonsexual nature could be poltegeist activity brought on by the hormonal and emotional surges of a normal teenager. Unlike others, I refuse to consider myself an expert in anything... But a lot of what Aussie said, is correct in my opinion. Your feelings/emotions/natural development is resulting in a perceived physical mainfestation that may not be truly real; but if it is happening to you, it is your reality, and you have to deal with it. I believe over time, this will stop on its own.
Cristine...WTF? If your advice had a hint of anything other than complete creepy weirdness, maybe someone would take you seriously. Are we to believe that spirits that attack you in the dark (and I am not saying that is what is happening in this account), can't see in the dark? Why the need to do what you suggest at night with the light on... Is that the way the neighborhood men prefer it, or are you so desperate that you will let anyone watch? If provoking a sixteen year old girl to masturbate is your thing; there are a crapload of websites made just for you out there... With any luck, Dateline will be waiting.

Lou
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2011-12-27)
Greetings InkTainted,

I would say that you definitely have an Incubus
Interacting with you. From personal experience
With both Incubi and Succubi over many years I
Can state that they neither 'steal souls' or
'suck/eat' one's life energies. They are
Paranormal visitors who are primarily interested
In interacting with their partners in mutually
Pleasurabe visits (these can become very regular,
Leading to actual relationships that can last
For years).

Only you can decide for yourself if you want to
Continue having such experiences... At 16
You have your whole life ahead of you.
Please be assured that they aren't 'evil'
Or have anything to do
With the 'devil' (which clearly doesn't exist in
Any case).

Hope this helps,
Succubusluver
Mysterylady (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-27)
Whatever you do don't give into it. Whenever you feel this spirit pray for GOD TO TAKE THIS AWAY AND PROTECT YOU. I had this to happen to but only once when I married at 17 but before I too experience paranormal since I was old enough to remember. Our family moved into a beautiful old home built after the civil war. The first night during a lightening storm I woke up to see a man hanging from the ceiling. I ran downstairs to tell my father only to get a tough lashing. My siblings and I continue to experience anything from our names being called to doors that couldn't be open even by our dad only to open by themselves. My brothers the worse they would see what appeared to be a demon staring out at through the closet. We continue to tell our parents only to get punish for it. Our very sick aunt visited us one hot Sunday. She had ask me if I had a pair of shorts she could wear (she very tiny) she went upstairs to put the shorts on she came back downstairs upset and frightened. She said the the closet door flew open and a foul order came out and she heard chains. My mother began hearing and waking up to find a man in Victorian period clothes standing next to her. She would always send me upstairs to our bathroom because heard water running in our tub, knowing what I knew I had to obey her. I went into the bathroom to find no water being drawn in the tub and no one upstairs. But I could sense that I wasn't alone. I went downstairs to tell my mother she didn't say anything to me after that. We found another house to move to thinking this would please whatever was there oh no it had one final surprise the last night was literally HELL. We didn't want to sleep upstairs so our parents allowed us to next to their bedroom but that stop this thing we were lying there feeling very cold on a July night when the closet door flew open then slammed shut. Today now that I'm a middle aged female I research this home to find out that across the road was a hospital with a funeral home next to that. Some of explains something's but I will always have questions of why us. I don't wish this on anyone.

This comment from Cristine is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

metanormalcom (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-24)
Mr,Ms InkTainted
Paranormal is PARAnormal and as you typed on your story you had to agree with it and make it normal.That's the source of everything paranormal it's going to follow your life. Like you see a thief outside your door trynna get inside your house and you just don't mind him and let him stand there, his next step is not walking away but since you left him hanging there without nobody to stop him he is going to go deeper, he will get inside and steal.Don't you have your opinion to all this? Face the paranormal like something paranormal because if you let it hang there, it will take you deeper. Thank you for sharing.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-23)
I think AUSSIEDAZ has the best explanation here. He has valid points. You shouldn't get too worked up about it. Doing so CAN & I'm not in any way saying WILL give a spirit of lust reason to start in on you. In a way you could open yourself up to such things. May be it would be a good idea to change your routine before bed. Hormones cause us to experience so many different things. Some thigs that are too crazy sometimes to explain, but are hormones non the less. I hope we can hear from you soon. Bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-12-22)
There could be a couple of reasons causing your experience, you are at an age where due to your hormones and the build up of sexual energy with in your clockwork your sub conscious is exploring your own body enacting the sensations of a separate entity at periods of time where the penal gland lingers in transit and such an experience can occur... These experiences are very common and happen to thousands and thousands of people around the world every night... The fact that you said you felt paralysed at one point suggest to me it is your own sub conscious causing these experiences... There are incubus in the realm that do interact with people at times but usually those who have experienced one of them report those accounts as being extremely intense... My advise is not to let these accounts un settle you and don't start presuming every knock or bang is something out after you... Our sub conscious is very powerful and if you let it take total control of your situation it will present to you in these transitional states of mind some of your darkest fears.
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
I've had similar experiences. If you can don't let it attach itself to you, because the second you get a real relationship you or your partner can get hurt. (trust me I've been through the same thing)

Tori ❤
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
the reason it has not turned violent is because you are not fighting it. It is feeding off your sexual energy. Some prayers that work to get rid of things is say psalm 91 and 71 three times out of a king james version of the bible. Also take a bowl of white vinegar mixed with sea salt and put it next to your bed. The evaporation make etheric condensation very hard feel free to pm me if you require more help
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
Cubeb
Cubeb was thought by the people of Europe to be repulsive to demons, just as it was by the people of China. Ludovico Maria Sinistrari, a Catholic priest who wrote about methods of exorcism in the late 17th century, includes cubeb as an ingredient in an incense to ward off incubus.
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubeb

You'll find that requests to a God/Goddess tend to not be too effective, as Incubi/Succubi have been targeting celibate religious folks for millenia.
JCAbigbear (2 stories) (17 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
That's a weird story.

My concern is that if you do find yourself in a real relationship, the incubus can become jealous and become aggressive. Don't make any assumptions when comes to these things. Get some some guidance and start with that. There are people on this site that can help you, if you can't find help in your town.

Julio
jp (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
Hi Ink, it is possible that the house you're living is inhabited by "that" ghost, judging from your story. What is important is that you should know the history of the house so that you may find logic why it is occurring. Also, while "that" ghost hasn't harmed you (unless there's new activity that says otherwise), either you continue to allow him to do that or tell him to leave you at peace. I think you should find a psychic to check your house so you may know how to address this problem. Good luck!
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
I have a question. Why do you lock your bedroom door when you sleep when your family is home? Is this just the norm for your family or is it a reaction to some kind of past scare? I only ask because if you at some point feared for your safety (rapes in your neighborhood or a burglar broke in to your house etc.) it could be a kind of post traumatic stress symptom.

Something for you to think about; imagining something & creating it with your mind are two different things. In light of your comfortable feelings, you might want to examine "where you are" with your sex life. Obviously that is personal & I am not asking you, just suggesting you think about it. Things like were you sexually active in the past & miss the intimacy, are you repressing sexual feelings for someone, are you stressed & in need of physical "release" or are you lonely... Again I want to stress I am only saying that examining your feelings might help you figure this out.
strife (7 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
well I don't know what to say... Could be an incubus or poltergeist. My parents have a friend who has told them that late at night some times a little person comes out of nowhere goes into her bed and rapes her, and she has seen this little man on occasion walking around the house, she doesn't know what it is. (somethings hit my wall as I wrote that, scared me)

I know this sounds weird coming from a stranger on the internet but, I would suggest discretely putting a camera in your room at night, don't tell anyone don't mention it, don't leave it out in the open, just leave it somewhere hidden where no one can see it facing your bed, and if you have an experience check to see what it is.
smithchrissy (3 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
Hello I have similar experiences, and as well I am a virgin. I did learn that this is a demon, and it comes from your bloodline. Like possible someone called these demons onto your family bloodline. I notice the closer I get to Jesus Christ the worse this demon gets, because he knows I'm getting to the truth. On certain nights if I pray or read the bible, this demon can enter my dreams, and have me have very intimate sex dreams and create lust in me. I think since you are a virgin this demons goal is to try to put strong lust thoughts in you to get you to have sex with a boy or man outside of marriage in real life. Demons are very slick, and their goals are to destroy and intimidate humans. They are not our friends, they are our enemies. The best way to fight these demons (incubus), is to pray in the name of Jesus Christ and listen to gospel music before bed, I find this helps a lot. Say you "loose your angels from to protect you in Jesus name". It helps me a lot to control the demon, and keep down the attacks... I hope this helps. 😊

New comments for this story have been disabled