You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: An Incubus Attack Or A Dream?

Real Ghost Stories

An Incubus Attack Or A Dream?

 

I've been questioning this situation for almost a year now. I've asked for advice from many psychics, but none have returned with answers. I hope I can find closure on this site, and find out if what happened was actually real or not.

To start off, I'm a very deep sleeper. I've even slept through earthquakes. So as you can imagine, I've never jolted up from a dream. My dreams are usually strange, but passive and peaceful. I rarely have nightmares.

Also for reference: before I go to sleep, I usually close my closet door, my drawers, and my bathroom door. It's a weird habit and I can sleep more soundly when my room is like this. I sleep on my stomach. Anyway, the dream:

I was getting ready for bed. Everything looked normal, which is surprising because I usually have really bizarre dreams. I closed my closet door before getting into bed. But when I looked back, the closet door was opened slightly. I didn't think anything of it and got out of bed and closed it again. However, when I got back in bed and looked back to the door, it was open again. I got up to close it again and got back in bed. Now, this is the part where I don't know if it was a dream or not.

It suddenly felt like two hands were pressing down on my shoulder blades, pushing me into the bed. The pressure felt so real, I can even remember it now. Then it felt like someone straddled me and was trying to get itself inside me. I remember hearing the bed creak when it started rocking. I was unable to move and all I could think was, "No no no no." That's when my eyes shot open- I woke up- and I immediately jumped up and turned on the light.

The pressure left me as soon as I got up. Of course, I felt terrified and my room had an ominous feel afterwards. I slept with the light on for the rest of the night and it didn't happen again. It hasn't happened since.

I know the whole closet door opening/me getting up was a dream, but the pressure I felt on my back and the movements on my body felt so real. I've been wondering ever since if it was and I would love anyone's input.

Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Claws, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sywren (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-03)
Before you go ahead and assume that it's a demon, look at it realistically. You know you were dreaming about the door opening and closing, so logically everything subsequent to this was part of the dream.

Often times, when you have a significant ritual before bed i.e you closing all the doors, drawers, the chances of you dreaming about it aren't too surprising. It seems to me, logically, you have a slight obsessive compulsion to make sure that your room is "just right" before you go to bed... And perhaps something inside your mind is "fighting" you to just go to bed, and not worry about it. Hence the feeling that something was pushing you away from taking care of it.

On the other hand, it could also be sleep paralysis, did you wake up from your dream on your back? I know you say that you sleep on your stomach, but you could just as easily move and forget about it.

My most important question is - and forgive me, I have not read any of your other stories - has this ever happened before or has it happened again?

All the best!
PastorBlair (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-03)
Greetings friend, you just experienced a manifestation of a demon. Yes, it will come back. There is a legal right (spiritually) for that demon to do that to you & to come back. If you need further assistance to get rid of this demon contact me at lowryblair at yahoo dot com. Hope to here from you soon. ❤
smiley101 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
Wholy f$%k! Thats scary this could of been a dream but I've heard some women having experiences like yours when they were awake. But not as violent as yours. Wow I hope your ok 😢
thestars (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
Whoa, that's really scary! I hope you're okay. It could have been a nightmare or sleep paralysis. It can't hurt to pray (if you're religious - any religion). If you're Christian, sleeping near a Bible could help. If you're Wiccan a pentacle will help protect you. Other religious symbols are helpful too.
I really do hope this doesn't happen again. I have heard stories of girls being raped by ghosts and demons before and honestly it's quite disturbing, so please be careful.
Blessings.
JimD (431 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
Hi;

It could be sleep paralysis, or a vivid dream, or it could be demonic. I've heard similar stories often, more so in the last year, I'd say, though. You may have unintentionally and / or unknowingly opened doors / offered an invitation via use of psychics. I advise saying'Jesus and Mary help me' and the liberal use of Catholic Holy water on the bed, especially at night. Watch for a reaction. Hang in there. Email me if you like. You're in my prayers. Best. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Scbsd (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
It sounds to me like you had an episode of Sleep Paralysis. Google it, or look it up here on this site under categories.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: