You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Touched by a Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Touched by a Ghost

 

First I would like to say thank you to the unbelievers out there for helping to keep the discussions lively. My story begins back in the early 80's my father had become severely ill and was going into the hospital. I didn't want him to go but I knew that he needed to be there. I asked him if we could go fishing when he got home and he said "If I come home", I think he knew he wasn't coming back. He went into a coma a few days later and remained in one for months.

Well one night during the summer I awoke having to use the bathroom and needing a drink of water as it was a very hot night and we didn't have air conditioning at the time. I returned to my bed and was just about to put my head down on my pillow when I noticed a white light above my brothers bed and it began to get bigger, I looked around to see what could be causing the light and there was nothing. I kept watching the light grow until it took on the shape of a woman in a long flowing white gown and long flowing white hair, but no face. Now believe me I was ready to scream and run from my room, but before I could the spirit laid her hand across my mouth and everything I mean everything became ice cold, I could even see my breath but I couldn't move or speak. She was just standing there with her hand on my mouth looking down on me and there wasn't a thing I could do. I remembered reading some where that if you asked a spirit what it wants it will leave. So not being able to speak, I thought it and the spirit just shook her head and was gone. Now you don't have to be a believer to know what I did next, you guessed it, I ran from the room and right to my mothers who told me I was just having a bad dream. The next morning we received a phone call from the hospital that my dad had passed away. I didn't know who the woman was at that time, but I believe she came to let me know that my dad wasn't coming home. I only found out a few years ago after speaking with a Native American shaman that the spirit was that of my great grandmother.

Other hauntings by Shane

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
I am so sorry about your father. 😒

It is good to know that your great grandmother came to visit you and let you know what had happened.

I am still very sorry about your loss.

I hope it is alright now. ❀

Take Care ❀
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
Dear Shane,

I am sorry about the loss of your father. The description of the entity/great-grandmother was very positive and that the spirit was a messenger of death. It is always good to know your loved ones are never far away even though the barrier of death stands in your way. A heart warming story rather than a scary one I would have to say.

Out of curiosity, when the spirit put her hand on your mouth, did you notice any facial features or was it completely blank? And how did the Native American shaman know that it was you great grandmother?

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care. Deus vobiscum

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-17)
Hello YGS readers and posters. Sorry for the long absense. I am finally starting to get settled in here at home. Shock to the system going from 90's during the day to the 20's and 30's. Things have been pretty busy for me and I haven't been on as much as I like. I should be returning on a regular basis here at the first part of the year. Wishing you and yours a truely Happy Holidays and a Joyous New Year.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you all! ❀
supernaturalgirl (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-27)
So I totally don't mean this to be insulting or anything, I'm just curious. Is there something with the amount of posts? Just because I've seen you guys talking about the amount of posts so I was just wondering!
supernaturalgirl (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-27)
Aw that's so sweet! I'm sorry about your father also. I've had two dreams about my grandfather who passed away, in one I saw him a few months after he had died in my dream, then the second one was recently that I talked to him in my dream. Great story! Can't wait to read more!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-20)
aww that was a nice story thanks for sharing it with us all. It was really interesting I have seen 4 ghosts and 5th couldn't find but only could hear. I have seen spirits as well. All my stories are on the psychic experience website.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-04)
Abby, you and I my dear go back more than a few post. I can think of at least 965 of them that come to my mind. We both came upon the scene about the same time and we have just struck a friendship that transends the miles between us. 😳 We know that sometimes all people really need is a place to come and be heard without the fear of being ridiculed or belittled for it. πŸ˜‰ I have come to love this place and all of our crazy cast of Characters. Especially this one crazy free spirit who use to have trouble taking a compliment. πŸ˜† Thank you my dear friend for being here for me, and I will continue to be here for you.

Peace of Mind, Love of a good Friend, Luck of the Irish be with you always!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-03)
At the time I didn't think so, LOL. I was so frightened that if I hadn't just gone to the bathroom, I probably would have. πŸ˜† Now that I think back on it, it really was a touching moment, no pun intended.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-03)
How beautiful! Your Great Grandmother coming to prepare you for your loss, letting you know she would be waiting for your father. That was beautiful.

God Bless!
skeptical81 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Your stories are awesome Shane. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy reading them. Now I'm at work all alone totally creeped out! Haha πŸ˜‰
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
😲
Dang that's cool, I've seen my great granny too, except I was lost and it was raining and it was like last year :P

Well take care and god bless,
Shenny.
Soma (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-24)
Wow that's a really spooky story! I think I would have an accident in my pants if that happened to me. But good thing you found out it was your great grandmother, and wasn't there to harm you. Sometimes I wonder if they can't find a gentler way to tell us things sometimes!?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Always a good day when you can make a friend smile or laugh and I done both. Love you also cupcake. ❀ 😊

Peace, Love, and Burt Reynolds dreams to you. πŸ˜†
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dear Shane,

Again, thanks for making my day squeal! HA! HA! 😊

Who loves you? Me loves you that's who, Tootsie Pop! :)

As for the younger members they will just have to do their own research and find a pig of their own. Ha! Ha! πŸ˜‰

❀ Ya'! --Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Abby, glad I could cheer you up. Now I have the image stuck in my head of Ned in depends. Though I am sure the two fellers he were wit woodn't cair one way r teother bout it. Squeeeeel. Boy that is going to throw some of our younger members for a loop. We loves you baby!❀

Bell, I figure it will be a day or two before it gets posted as Martin is a busy man and I am sure there are a ton of stories ahead of mine. Now as far as the one who's name we do not mention, let's just say that, that conversation turned Rated PG13 really quick. That person had issues, and (in best Forrest Gump voice) that's all I have to say about that. πŸ˜πŸ˜†LOL

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Shane, first of all, I'm glad I jogged a new story out of you! Yeah! I haven't read it yet but I won't be long getting to it. I only noticed that reply this very moment! I have to say I really wish I could have a few more details on the departure of Enchantee! I'm sorry to have missed that (nosey b*tch that I am) Anyway, keep up those fab stories for us. I think I can speak for all when I say - We love them to pieces! 😁
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dear Annie,

I don't know why you would think that comment to Martin and about Enchantee would insult me, but I am perfectly fine with it. Besides, you have a right to say what you wish whether it offends me or not, and I can respect that. I might let you know what I think, but I can respect that. :) So let it rip. --Abby
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dear Shane,

I actually like when you get all mushie and poetic, it does suit you and I get to see another side and facet of you I also like very much. Your wife is a very lucky woman indeed!

Oh, okay,--I will take the compliments and quit shunning them. I have always had a thing about not taking compliments easily. :)

We both hit the quill on the head in regards to Enchantee. So, I guess we can all learn from it and go on. Enchantee who? ;)

Your page has never had so much chatter. Ha! Ha! & Ha! (Ahem, and what about you going home soon and a baby in the works? πŸ˜‰ Well, you don't have to tell me, the nosy Abby either. Ha! Ha!)

Thanks again, and sorry, it looks like I am responsible for pillaging your page.

❀ & Blessings, Abby
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dear Martin,

Glad you had a great time at your coronation, but sorry to hear your computer is ill and in the hospital. Maybe, your beer induced passing of gas asphyxiated the poor thing. :) Please send your ailing computer my get well soon wishes. I also hope it doesn't end up with nurse Ratchett and is instead assigned to Miss Wrench. Do you have computer medicare and insurance or is that a universal coverage? Ha! Ha! You may have to go to the hospital after "you" see the bill. :)

Oh, sorry to hear about that negative incident with Enchantee. I understand perfectly,-- Enchantee who?

Well King, I will let you get back to work and to drinking beer and passing gas. You forgot belching too. It is a good thing we have so much in common, well except the drinking beer part. Yet, we both have pooh that doesn't smell. Ha! Ha! I mean, pooh that does smell. πŸ˜†

Many Thanks & Blessings Martin, --Abby ❀
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dearest Abby,
It is we who should be thanking you. You have touched so many lives here on this site. In the immortal words of the Wizard of Oz
"a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others".

You are loved very much Abby by all whom come in contact with you. Should they choose to call you a queen, sage, or mother, it is the highest compliment one can pay to another, no titles or labels infered or implied as you are and always will be a free spirit, soaring high above the turmoil that is life.

That I and others have come to love and respect greatly. Sorry, I am waxing poetic there, I will stop before I get all mushie. I guess what I am say my dear friend is that there just are not any words capable of describing what you mean to us here.

You were also correct in your assesment of the situation between myself and Enchantee. He choose to continue his intellectual insults and banter after reading my first post to him. Enchantee was a person who as you stated Abby was in need of love. I am sorry he felt that I and others here were out to get him, as we were not, but the choice to leave was his alone I am sure. He turned to the dark side I am afraid. I feel sorry that he choose to take the path that he did, to forsake budding friendships because not everyone saw things from his perspective or disagreed with his findings, but I digress.
Now on to helping those who request, need, and want our assistance.

World Peace, True Love, and Tons of Luck be with us all.
Annie (202 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Okay, Abby. If that's what you wish! You are so kind.

Martin...WOW...no more Enchantee? Who's going to insult us all? (Sorry, Abby if that offends you!)
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dear Annie,

Aw Shucks, mam, thank you so much for your sweet words of kindness, but I am no, "Miss" or a "queen", please just call me plain old, --"Abby" Thanks again! ❀
Annie (202 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Blessings to you (!), Miss Abby. Thank you for gracing this site with your presence. What would this place be like without you? I think you ARE the queen! ❀

Martin, thank you for providing all us wild, ghost, spirit seeking lovers with this site. You ARE the king. One of these days I'm going to type you up a story from my haunted house in Maine.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
What Martin, no comment on your coronation?πŸ˜†But seriously, THANK YOU, my friend for providing us with this wonderful site so that this motley crew of characters can have a place to not only share their experiences but learn about others in the process.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dear Shane (08-21-07)

I am glad you said that Shane, because I am going to post the following here. Ha! Ha! Otherwise, I will put the fear of God/Goddess in you and pillage your page. I do think you got it right as feared by all and revered by some. :)

I would also like to welcome new and old and
like Shane, congratulate all new, senior ghoster posters too. I do so love copying Shane, except they broke the mold when they made him so that really is an impossibility. How about cloning and a gender change? ;)

Actually, I do agree with Shane the real King here of this hill is Martin the web wizard and creator. Ahem! I said creator? Well, maybe Martin is really a god with a small "g" or a big "G"? Ha! Ha! ;)

As always Shane, you are much too kind, and I thank you for your generous compliments. If I was a person who blushed, I would be a hot, crimsom red by now. Instead, these days when I get embarrassed, I just get flushed with red hot warmth, the leftover remnants of menopause. Why is it called "men"opause, when these type of symptoms do not happen to men? Shouldn't they call it "womenopause". It sure is not a "pause" either, as for some women the symptoms seem to go on and on like my writing chatter here. Maybe it should be called "womenepic-the-mini-series". I bet some man came up with that word, "menopause". Once again, I digress.

Shane, I don't know about my writing chatter being pearls of wisdom and sound counsel or not, but I just like to say what I mean and mean what I say. It is up to others to choose what they wish to listen to or take in. I have always said, it is but my opinion, and each one can choose some, all or none of what I have to say here. It is always up to the individual, as I cannot change anyone else, except myself. That and the old, tired nag saying of, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

As for being knighted as a Sage, I like those words and ideas, but I have been down that past life road before, and I do not wish to be bound to enslaved service to the elite or anyone nor do I wish to be burned like Sage. I do like the knight's code of idealistic values of love, honor, truth, honesty, responsibility, fairness, balance, justice, gallantry, loyalty, chivalry, manners, courtesy, consideration and helping out those who through no fault of their own are too weak or unable to fend, defend or help themselves. No, Shane, I just like things as they are, and I just like being myself and speaking from the foundation of who I am. That is more than enough for me and suits me fine.

Shane I am truly sorry for your losses in your life, especially your dad, as well as your friend. I am going to go out on a limb now and say the following to you. It is my hope that you will "go home" soon. I also sense that either you or Martin was meant to have a child of thier own who is waiting on the other side yet to be born. Personally, I can't wait until you return to the states and start your own ghost hunting group. :)

I was very sorry to read your previous comments and surmised that yesterday, there had been a meeting of minds with Enchantee and a heated, written word exchange. From what I have come to understand from your comments, some of those words were not the best choice of words on Enchantee's part. I am sorry he did not take the high road as I know he is capable of doing so. Each one here had also tried to reach him, but until a person wants to be reached by at the very least making an effort to do so or coming to some agreed upon compromise, there is nothing much anyone else can do, but be there for a person when they are ready. I think it is that we get in so deep within our pain sometimes, we do not realize how much we are hurting and how we are hurting ourselves and others with our pain. It always boils down to love, a lack of love for ourselves and wanting to have others validate us with their unconditional love for who we are as individuals. After our basic physical needs are met, all any of us ever wants is to be loved and accepted for who we are. I knew that it was but a matter of time that Enchantee's quills would fly, I had hoped not, but it was Enchantee's choice and responsibility. With his choice and responsibility also comes conseqences. Those consequences are that now Enchantee is no longer allowed on this site, and I see his page is also gone. I was correct when I said that you gotta' love Enchantee, because deep down that is what Enchantee was truly looking for, as we all are, he just did not know the best way to go about it. I do agree with the consequences, and I wish Enchantee only the best on his journey and at his spiritual level, as he needs all the love and prayers he can get. We all do.

Dear lian01,

Thank you lian01, I appreciate you thinking of me with your comment and congratulations on my 500th post. Truly, it is a nice gesture, but I don't need or want a royal certificate from the queen. I am fine with just being here on this site, as well as just reading your congratulatory comment, and the congratulatory comments of others here as well.

Ah, yes! I do recall the first time we met, and I did agree that you had a right to your comment post about people being over the top about a cat's passing. I did understand and agreed with where you were and are coming from on that topic. As for me telling you off, I am sorry and apologize for coming off like that to you. However, in a previous post about how well you handled Enchantee's harsh comment, I did convey that we had gotten off on the wrong foot. I am sorry for that. I do have this opinion that people are at their best when they are themselves and write in their own style. I honestly must tell you that when you showed up on this site as a new poster who posted in the same to similar writing style and signature of Shane, I had my suspicions which I vocally commented to you about. I hope you will forgive my over the top suspicions and reaction.

I also wish to mention that many people come and go on this site, and change their names, so my "common sense" and sixth sense are also on guard when something or someone seems to my senses to be out of the ordinary. This is a part of who I am whether it be judged good, bad or ugly trait. It is me.

I cannot speak for Shane, but as for me being the "website queen",--that statement and label honestly makes me cringe. Perhaps, you mean well by the label or title, but if you would know me well you would also know that I do not wish to hold that label or title or any other label or title here or anywhere else. I am not one for labels or titles. I just prefer to be myself. If this is what I have conveyed to you then I have erred in my own expression of my true self. For that I apologize. I also know that your perception of me is also yours, so if that is how you see me than I respect your right to your own perception of me. I know who I am, and I can be no other person, nothing more and nothing less. You and all othes always have the right to choose to take or leave me, as I also have the same right. Selfishly, I hope you will choose instead to be just good friends on this site. Thank you again for your comment and congratulations. May we clean the slate, and start anew. Blessings, Abby

P.S. I am not a "queen", "website queen", nor am I your "YGS mum. Lian01, as I have said before, I cannot be anyone else except the person I am nor can I replace your mum, so to you and everyone else here, I am just,-- "Abby". :)

Dear Peteys granny,

What a wonderful surprise! You are never late. You know what they say, "they save the best for the last"! In my not so humble opinion, you do not frequent this site enough, and I alway do miss your intellect, sunny dispostion, humor and well-written comments. I am honored by your congratulatory comments and recognition of my 500th post. Words cannot express how much I appreciate all your positive and very kind words. I am now hot flashing into a red pepper from embarrassment. ;)

As for my real-life friends, I drive them crazy too! Ha! Ha! Truly, I am the one who is very fortunate to have found this site and all the wonderful people just like you, who are gracious, kind and understanding to also share this space with the likes of me. I am truly a blessed person on this site and in real-life. I am blessed to have met you here, and I am blessed to have met all the others who also come and go from this site. To all of you I owe you a debt of gratitude.

If I can catch one of those well-oiled masculine machines of a Chippendale dancer, I surely will sign you up. I wonder if Martin might offer them as a sign-up to this site insentive? Ha! Ha! ;)

Thank you so much Peteys granny, Blessings, Abby

Dear Annie,

I appreciate you taking the time to congratulate me on my 500th post. Thank you so much for remembering me and for your presence here on this site.

With Gratitude to You, Blessings, Abby

Once again, a million thanks Shane, lian01, peteys granny and Annie, as well as everyone here on this yourghoststories.com site. Pardon my messy writing and errors. My secretary is always out to lunch. Ha! Ha!

Gotta' ❀ Ya' All!

With Great Appreciation, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Your DNA Missing Sausage Links,
Blessings,--Abby πŸ˜†

P.S. Some more xtra ❀
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
Ceary only 4 more to go and you will have your senior poster statis. 😁 I bet you are looking foward to joining our ranks. Congrats to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
Hello All,
I have no problem with anyone using my stories to respond to something they have noticed in my comment sections or to ask questions of me. As long as they are kept appropriate of course. Lian, me the King, no I am just a royal subject of Martin's Kingdom, for it was he that brought us all together. I guess you could say I am like his court wizard/watchman. Abby could very well be the site queen, she is revered by all, and feared by some, just kidding Abby.(whispered) she's really feared by all and revered by some.😜 I and I am sure all of the senior posters are glad you all are here. What fun would this place be if not for the varied personalities and experiences that have been shared here. I think we should all give a great big THANK YOU to this kingdom's rightful King, King Martin. For without his hard work and insightfulness none of this would be possible. I would also like to take the time and congratulate some of you who are about to become senior posters and welcome those who are just joining our family.
As is my custom and tradition. I leave you with this.

PEACE, LOVE, AND LUCK BE WITH US ALL!❀
lian01 (3 stories) (65 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
Sorry to hijack your post Shane, but I wanted to also congratulate Abby on her 500th post! If I'd known I would have written to the queen and got some kind of royal certificate!
I love reading your comments, you're like my YGS mum! Your comments are always fair and nice, you remind me of a wise earth mother! The first time you responded to one of my comments (the one about the cat!) I felt like I was getting told off by the website 'queen'! I now know of course that YOU ARE THE WEBSITE QUEEN, and Shane the King...That's some wierd scenario I've just created, sorry about that! But if you guys were the monarchs, I'd like to think that I'm working my way towards becoming a princess! I suppose there's a first for everything!
Shane. I hope you don't mind that I've used your story for something totally unrelated. But you're great too! I could just sit and read the little conversations that go on between you and Abby... And Martin! He rocks too, he makes me laugh so much.
Here's to 500 more posts! πŸ˜†
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
What can I say, but THAT'S OUR ABBY[Love]! One of kind. Wouldn't want her any other way. No Abby you never have scolded me, but you have given me the pearls of your wisdom, and sound councel when I need it most. Thank you! Too bad others did not heed your words of advise. It is so sad when one chooses to walk alone in life. To forsake friendships, for power trips. Abby once again I thank you and I knight you as site Sage, for your wisdom and compassion. I think Martin would agree. ❀

Peace, Love, and Luck be with us all.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
Dear Shane & Martin,

No Martin, you know I can't stay away and just let a number stay at a high five with to zeros for very long. I have a reputation to keep up, especially if I ever hope to catch up to Shane! Ha! Ha! Shane is also a tough, yourghoststories celebrity, role model to live up to. I guess I will just have watch my idol from afar. :) Shane, I can't wait to help you celebrate your next big, double 00's!

Thank you both very much! Shane, once again thank you especially for allowing me to post my post marker, 500th comment on your page. I am truly grateful to you and Martin. Shane, I don't recall ever scolding you, ha,ha? Maybe when you two were riding my tookus about signing up and having to politely defend myself against the two of you with a firm convincing that I might have to hit you both with my heavy purse that just happens to include the kitchen sink. Ha! Ha! Otherwise, I am guilty of all those other descriptions as charged. :)

Yes, yes, Martin the "sign in process" has worked out---for you, but I am a freed slave, and I still prefer my wrist and ankle cuff, bracelets to be 18K gold and have gem stones, as well as my ball and chain to be a Chippendale dancer. ;) Well, I would tell you more about those bracelets and ball and chain, but that will be on the day Martin puts in a bar and a band with mood music. I am not a drinker, so I'll have to drink virgin mary's, so until then, this is rated PG like this site. ;) Ha! Ha!

Yes, I hope all who come and go from this site have been touched in some way, and hopefully more positive than negative. I am truly sorry when things do not go well for some, and hope that we can still learn from each other and from each experience, whether it be positive or negative. It appears there was an incident today (08-20-07), and I hope that the outcome ended with somewhat good results.

As for those men in black, they are no problem, they just have a black outlook that a little color consultation would help. Not all of them are winter basic black, but are more like summer, spring or autumn colors. Anyway, it's those tall, dark and hooded, cloak entities with red or yellow eyes with a scent of sulfur that really concern me a bit. Them, and those short, big, black-eyed beings dressed in skin tight, 70's style, polyester-like, body suits without zippers on them. Now, these uninvited guests sure do make me wonder and can keep me up at nights. Yet, lately, I have been wondering if I might have a stalker on this site who just might be trying to clone or brain me. Boy, do I feel sorry for them when they find out my DNA is missing sausage links.

Well, thanks again guys, especially for helping me celebrate my 500 comments and being there for me at the very beginning of my fledgling career as a ghoster poster, when I was just starting out as a thin, white misty veiled, low numbered, comment blob, spook poster. Back then, ghostly comment times were skeletal and hauntingly scary, and even more light bulb popping and frightening was the exorcism, pea soup spewing, head turning point that almost ended my orb, destined career when on that fateful day, I was forced against my free spirited will to "sign in" like an earthbound ghost or choose to never ghost post a single, tall entity of a residual haunting, comment again and again and again. Not being able to see dead people or myself in my covered mirror, I finally came to my seven senses. I fought off the cold chill of my own personal demons and hags, and was able to come out of the basement of my sleep paralysis and began to automatically write in my sign up information based on my own personal opinion and belief system.
I can't tell you, if it was not for the two of you and your poltergeist activity, annoying low whispers and constantly calling my name at 3:00 AM; I may have never resorted to automatic writing sign up, and I would have ended up a mere shadow person and not the self-empowered, cocooned armored, sage burning, ghost busting, investigative, sensitive, lavender scented, crystal quartz and salt carrying, ghoster poster that I am today.

Yes, and here is something even more nightmarish, I have many more comments to come! I am at your heels Shane! Ha! Ha! Thank You Guys and Thank You all authors, readers and posters!

I ❀ All You Guys!

With Great Appreciation,
Blessings, Abby ❀ ❀

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: