You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Clearing Out A Young Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Clearing Out A Young Ghost

 

I am a psychic and medium. I can hear, smell, and see quite well in my mind's eye. I am having a problem in clearing out a young ghost named Michael and a few men, one mainly named Patrick. I have asked them all to go to the light. And they won't. I have burnt out my house with sage, put camphor by the front door, used sea salt. Prayed and called on saints and Archangels Michael. I have already been dealing with other ghosts who have gone over and said thank-you, never to be heard of again.

These are the known entities around me:

The Native American (Names maybe George and his brother Andrew):

He is my Spirit Guide. Appointed by God. When asked he says so. I think his name is George, but it is not important. There are two of them, I think the other one is Andrew-he is Native Indian as well, but he wears a cowboy hat. He is the one that came for the boy, Michael. I heard what I thought were horses one night, and saw him come off the horse and chase him into the kitchen. When I need him I picture him (The Native American) and when he comes. I hear Sandra and Ingram say, "Oh, here comes the bodyguard." When I asked him why won't he do anything, he says that it is a test and that it is a part of my contract. But, he does take away the boy at times, but the boy always comes back.

Sandra and Ingram

They have been around for a while. When I asked them if they were appointed by God to guide me, they said no. They did tell me that I have a contract with them, because when I asked them to then leave they showed me a picture of a contract. I guess for symbolism. They get upset when I tell them to leave and reply, "but we are family!" Also, when I told them to leave, Sandra, who has an attitude always shows me a picture of her but in jeans and tells me to kiss her ass! And that we are friends. And I was like I don't think that if you are from the light, you would tell someone to kiss their ass, but she doesn't respond to that comment.

RE: Patrick (This is the one that is the most bothersome)

When I asked these two entities that are always around me (their names are Sandra and Ingram) they have said more or less that it was a test and that I was to pray. You can hear them telling the two entities, especially Patrick (the man) and Michael (the boy) to leave me alone, but to no avail they won't. When I asked Patrick to leave and what does he want, he says that he was my husband and that I was his wife. I know what he looked like as an older man when he died and he looked at least to be in his 40s or so. But, Sandra and Ingram revealed to me that he was married before and that he was a murderer. I confronted him about this and he did show me a vision (I get these very easily on every subject) of him incarcerated. He mentions my sisters' name a lot, I don't know why he does, but either way, he is the one who scares me. I fully believe now that spirits can enter in your dream state and that you can be very "aware" when this happens. Similar to when we get scared in a middle of a nightmare and we "wake" ourselves up, it is the same when I see him. When I got mad at him for have sex, and it IS sex, cause I felt it. I know what I felt, he changed his visage to as I said before to my known enemies. That showed me that he to me is evil and capable of anything. When I shunned him, and called my spirit guide to stand watch as I sleep, he wouldn't stop calling my name over and over again. When he tried to approach me in the day time, because I called what he tried to do to me, he started to pester me, by touching me and calling the other boy's name (Michael) on purpose, in order to taunt me. I have told him that I am no longer his wife and to move into the light. He refuses to. I don't know why but if spirits have already moved into the light can they keep coming back and do such disgusting things to another? That's why I feel he hasn't crossed over. It feels to me that he has been around me for at least a year. I was under the impression that this man was going to be my future spouse, only because I saw visions of him on my couch laughing watching television, only to find out that he was a spirit. If it wasn't for overhearing Sandra and Ingram say,"Oh, there's the boyfriend." I wouldn't put two and two together. Once, he actually showed himself at the bus stop when I was stopping at a red light. This entity is very persistent. I told him to move on. He says no, he is staying. I told him I am moving, he says that he will follow. I can't take it anymore. I really feel as if someone is on me at night. Lastly, I asked him to go into the light, and I saw this huge white light in my room. I was wide awake when this happened. It overpowered my mind's eye. And I thought he went. But, when the light went it didn't. He told me that I will not marry, cause he will follow me. He is a very jealous spirit because when I mentioned this man's name that I am dating, he keeps on repeating the man's name over and over again.

RE: Michael and the three little children

This one entity, I started to hear the name out of the blue about six months ago. But, it won't stop! And now every moment all you hear every 5 to ten minutes is the name. And the touching. It won't stop. It feels like there are flies or moths on me. Because I can actually see the movements of spirits it is very distracting. I asked him where and why he is attaching himself to me, he says that I am his mother. He intentionally plays this lullaby that I sang to my daughter over and over in my head. He won't leave me alone. I can hear him fully. I tell him to leave, he asks why. I tell him that I am not his mother, he won't believe me. There have been many situations where I have seen my spirit guide (an Native Indian) physically take him, but then the next day, I heard the words," Surprise, I am back!" and then the activity started again. I have heard voices telling him to leave me alone, or they are calling his name to go, but you can hear him say no. Can a person go into the light so much times and still come back?

My nerves are frayed. I have been trying to raise my vibrations to light and love. But, it is almost impossible, when someone is calling your name or there name constantly and touching you. And I do feel depressed. When Patrick crossed the line for the first time it was because I cried myself to sleep because I was depressed about being in pain due to my Lupus. And that's when he went into my dream. Now, he is just mean and vicious cause I scorned his advances.

Sorry for so long, but this is so much bigger than anything I ever had to deal with.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, byron, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

byron (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
[at] moravian-

I didn't choose this.

It chose me.

I accept your advice because I never judge people. My sister (who in the end I turned to) is a Christian, like myself, but is not a "sensitive".

She does know the part of the Bible that says that talking to the dead is an abomination, but she also says that I am her sister and that the Bible was written by several men over the years. The Bible does contain God's words and that of many wise men-Elijah, David, etc. The Bible is comforting and is supposed to be used as a tool to help us along the way.

Yes, some people pray to saints and it is not wrong. I will tell you this much, I don't pray to saints, I ASK for their help.

There is a difference.

I asked for St. Jude for help repeatedly last week, and that night I saw the boy spirit being lead away in my mind's eye and I was able to get some sleep for a night, but the next day he came right back!

The only time you ever hear an AMEN out of my mouth is when I am praying to God. And that's the truth.

I need to stop typing for a couple of hours (LOL), but I just wanted to address you. Please don't stop this dialogue, there are more people out there who seek help. Like myself.
byron (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
Once again, thank you to those who offered solid advice.
I just wanted to address the following for now:

[at] rookdygin- Thank you, thank you thank you! You are right in everything that you said. I used the term-"into the light" because that is what we see when we cross over into heaven/the Other Side. There are entities who choose not to go into the light although it is there. One night, I saw a presence in my room, and I said, "who are you?"

It responded, "Miss? You can hear me?"

I said to it, "Yes, I can."

It said to me, "My name is Rebecca and I just can't find my way back home?"

I said to the spirit,"Do you see a white light?"

She answered," Yes, I see it. It is so beautiful."

I told her,"Go to it and you will find your way."

And she said, "Thank you Miss. Thank you so much!"

And she was gone. It was then I realized that there are spirits who just don't realize that they are dead and they are searching for help. And as you can see, I didn't seek it. It came to me.

Also, you were right in saying that they may not want to go to the light.

Very true!

I realize now that I have to do everything to "push" them away.
There are also the ones who go into the light, but circle back to check on us from time to time, which is in the case of the little boy spirit, Michael.

Again, rookdygin et al- thanks for your help. Thank you for not judging me, or thinking I was insane. I guess even though a person is a psychic and/or a medium, they still need help. This is the biggest thing I have ever had to go through!

I have printed off your "recipe".

Please note, there is still more to the story (which isn't a story, it is my life). I will post more, but I just needed to take a break from typing too long because of the Lupus.
byron (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
I did not come here to be chastised.

That being said.

I don't need the help of a psychiatrist.

I am a extremely sane woman.

What you read above is a person who was tired, frantic and scared. I have a young girl. I was extremely afraid for her. I am not an authority on medium-ship, and if I came off that way I am sorry. I do have true psychic abilities and I am a medium. The people who say that I am need of a psychiatrist's help is the reason why many people can't come out with it. I have had very famous psychics say to me-"You should come out and help people with your abilities!" The only reason I don't is because of this! I almost went as far as setting up a website to offer free questions. I know a couple of psychics are doing this now to do what they can help to everyone. I tell you this much thought, when I see a person in need, I do help.

Always!

And I never charge.

You have to remember that we are a vessels of light and energy and anything can pass through. And we do have Spirit Guides. Look behind you they are right there. They never leave your side. I will tell you this much-you don't need to take a course to help you connect to them, nor do you have to read a book either. All you have to do is speak aloud or if you prefer in your head. They can hear you. You can, if you prefer, you can write them and leave the letter out for them to read. Then watch for clues, and they will be blatant! Just make sure to ask them to be. If they are too subtle you will miss them. Also, you have to remember that while we do each have a Spirit Guide assigned to us, at different times of our lives we have what are called Spirit Helpers. They are not assigned, they could be from a past life.

To all the people who talked that medium-ship and the like is an abomination to God, just give me a couple of days, I will find it in the scripture that it is not the way you think it is. I was raised a Catholic and am now a Christian. Who do you think was the first "person" I turned to?

God!

I did not choose this! It chose me! When I was young I heard a voice to pull my my brother off his his bike and then a car jumped the curb. It saved my brother's life and I never forgot that. It could have been an Archangel, it could have been either Spirit Guide who knows.

Now I will digress.

I will read every single comment, and I will answer back. I felt that I was among people who would care and I am glad that some do. Do you realize that this is the only place that you can talk about these things? Other sites want you to have real relationships with these things and encourage you! The reason why I posted is that we need to keep an up-to-date dialogue going about these demons. They are very real! And are very cunning and scary. They are not to be toyed with or engaged with!

It has been a week or so and now I will update you on the situation. If you can't provide me with solid advice or add to this then please move on. Once again I came to you all open. I have read every single post on the subject, in order to gain some insight. I ask again please do not judge me, just help me.

*UPDATE:*

Last week Monday to Friday-I put sea salt and vinegar in a mixture by my bed (I got this from a post on here), that of my daughters and by my desk. Just everywhere.

I prayed and prayed and prayed until I was exhausted and cried. I kept getting a picture of my sister's face to go to her for help. Now she is a Christian. And she believes me!

I got a dream on Wednesday that I am to clean out the corner of my apartment, there is a portal there. If you don't know about portals look it up, it does exist! I pulled back my screen and looked at all the piled up magazines and the lot in the corner and cleaned it out. I am not a hoarder by all means, but I do like looking at magazines. I threw everything out. The room felt lighter, but I knew that the presence was still there. I felt him touch me while I was trying to sleep and try to talk to me.
I kept the Bible on my bed and at the foot of my bed and rebuked him!

Last week Saturday:

The medium came and she confirmed that it was an incubus and that there was a portal. She told me to make sure that I keep my curtains open during the day to let bright light in. It was a good thing to "clean house". Because I am a medium, it was very easy to put me under-her words. The spirits immediately came through. It seems that Patrick was an ex-husband who killed me and my son. He told us that we were both born in Milwaukee, but after we married in 1954 we moved to Detroit, where we had a son. He was abusive to me. My name was Sarah Hyland (I think I spelt that right, trust me I have already started looking at ancestorsdotcom!) and our son was named Michael. I had gotten cancer and he was mad that his dinner was not ready when he got home. In a fit of frenzy he hit me and I must have hit the stove and the son came after him and he struck him both too. We died and he has now come back for retribution. He died in prison. He told the medium, that he doesn't see why he cannot have intercourse with his wife! She tried to explain to him that the vow was now broken and that I moved on. It seems that Michael went to the light as well, but that he came back to protect me once he saw Patrick hanging around. When she asked who was his ruler, was it God he told her "No. My ruler is Satan." She tried to encourage him to go to the light. But, through the two hours he kept on coming back. I did find out that both Ingram and Sandra are Spirit Helpers who alerted me to his presence. The other two George and Andrew are my Spirit Guides.

I know the post is already long, so I will leave it at that. I want to write back because there is still more. I just don't know if I can take being judge further. I am so exhausted.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
not sure how anyone can be 100% sure of anything when it comes to the paranormal. If it were so, there would be no mystery to it. Making claims of demonic oppressed "singers" mixed with the 100 percent certainty of such things? Please.
sooloveso (8 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
pjod

If I act that way then I am sorry. Here some people give their own opinion but that doesn't mean they are correct. If it's wrong to correct people then my apology. You see we are dealing with peoples life and you just can't mess their life by giving them wrong advise. I know those who give their opinion are very sincere.
Cheers
luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
Hah #6. If you are not married please do so -that makes it sound like its something you can do while you're out running errands...

Sorry to distract from the story, that just made me laugh a little.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
sooloveso,
not sure which one of your posts are more rediculous-
Hate to be so harsh, but I am always turned off by the one who has the answers- or the "authority" on subject matter of a posted story.

This comment from sooloveso is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
Byron,
Firstly, I sympathize with what you are going though. My first suggestion would be follow Rook's cleansing recipe. But the way you describe your situation, I think you might have to do it more than once to cleanse your home. I also agree with Pjod in that you should contact another medium. If not for anything else but to just get another opinion.

Also, Nysa mentioned that seeing a psychiatrist. I agree with her not because I believe you but to clear the fact that you have a clean bill of health other then your Lupus.

Wishing you Good Luck and keeping you in my prayers.

For those of you who use the Bible and other holy books and as basis for your opinion, back off. I'm nothing saying that you should keep your opinions to yourself (there are many who use it and have given useful information), I'm saying you shouldn't put down down other people because they don't believe in the same things as you.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
sooloveso: If you have information/advice pertaining to this particular account, it would be appreciated by the whole YGS community if you posted it here... Please read and follow the "Comments Guidelines" at the bottom of the page, this in particular marked with **:

"If you have a question related to a story, please ask it directly in the comments area instead of dropping your email and asking the author to email you, so that everyone can benefit from the discussion. Please do not copy paste the same post under different stories. Each one of them are different and deserve a personal feedback. Also, do not simply request people to read your stories. Your feedback should be about the author's stories, not yours. It's fine to mention it if they are related, but the message itself as a whole should be about the author's experience. **Finally, the comments section is not a recruiting tool for your particular group or organization, please don't constantly ask people to contact you for more information instead of helping directly.**

Thank you
sooloveso (8 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
hi
I came across this site oneday and I read the staffs here and I was shocked. So I sign up so that I may help people understand these kind of issues. I do have a very good experience with the things you called 'mediums' or 'guides'. You see these things are demons and I am 100% sure. But people don't understand them well and think of them all being bad. It's not true. The onces messing with you are surely the bad ones. They are not spiritual 'guide' too. They are just fooling you and I can see how much you are being fooled in taking them as your 'guides' when they are messing your life up. Anyways if anybody needs help on this matter contact me and I will help you understand who they are and how to get rid of these experiences. Oh by the way it's free.
Csprstrykpr (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
Sounds pretty scarey. I agree with aussidaz whos suggests another medium help you with this. Just like in life there are good kind people and not so good and kind people. This "contract" might have to do with you learning to distinguish between the good and the bad. Not all spirits "go into the light", some are very different entities that do a lot of harm.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
Moravian,
Nysa raises a good point. Consider for example, how much of the New Testament has been kept by the Church- and how much has been left out. An English translation of the New Testament was outlawed by the Church, until one English priest- William Tyndale -traveled to Germany (?) to put his translation of it in print. An act he would later be executed for.
I believe this was about 1,500 AD... Until then, followers who knew little or no Hebrew- could only go on what they were told- much of it warped and twisted. This is what angered Tyndale enough to follow through- using the printing presses of the time. While the message is there- who really knows how much of the "details" really remain? And I'm not using Tyndales translation as an example, as I truely believe he translated the New and some of the Old selflessly and no agenda of his own- but going back before him- as really, he was only 500 years ago.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
I would suggest you try seeing another medium, someone who can help you come to terms with your ability and teach you how to block them out... It seems like there in control of you and dictating to you how things roll... Not on mate, I think there's probably a little more to your story, but anyway that's where I'd be starting for now... Having someone else with the same ability clarify your account... There may well be something malicious miss leading you into thinking your powerless?
Ibid (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
You are not dealing with entities that need to "go to the Light". These are entities that live amongst us and particularly harrass those who claim "sensitivity" to them and spend time concerned with them as you seem to be. I can recommend one curative agent as you've tried all other treatments that will dispense with this harrassment. It is a chapter in the Quran called Al Baqara. Play an audio of this chapter in your house, it's long, mind you, and you'll actually "evict" those entities from your head and home.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
I apologize I saw Moravian's first & last posts but not the middle one. Voodoo does use saints & believe in the same God, but also communicates with spirits. But I won't try to guess what he meant with that statement. My foot is already in my mouth a bit.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
I thought Moravian meant something more a long the lines of a heretic, to use a rather dated term. I think that before squabbling over following select parts of the Bible one should consider that as it exists now, it was assembled by a group of followers who believed themselves to be led by God (like most European kings in the past & many current Middle Eastern rulers of the present believe themselves to be), but they were not actually spoken to by God. Leaving room for things that were left out to actually have been the word of God & things included to have not been the word of God.

*Full disclosure- I am a historian not a Christian. And my personal opinion is that Byron needs a psychiatrist or a creative writing outlet.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
moravian: I think the term for the practice you're refering to is "Santeria", which is a blending of Catholicism and Yoruba... It has nothing to do with VooDoo...

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santer
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
The problem with a living person or anyone 'passing into the light' is that all too often a piece of you is left behind when you come back over here. A fragmented soul is a terrible thing. And eventually you leave too much of yourself behind.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
Pjod, if you say you are a christian but pick and choose which parts of the bible to say are true - and which parts to say are not true - then logic follows that you are the editor and creator of your own bible - which ultimately means you are your own god as you are creating your own book of God's word that you follow. That's fine by me as I respect your freedom of personal choices.

But why should any spirit respect you or your authority?
What makes you think all spirits are honest and harmless? I have scars on my body from spiritual attacks.

Consider this; these spirits and entities people commune with, no human can ever really be certain of their identity or motives. I know they exist and I know some hate us nonstop because they are demonic. Gods bible tells us not to get involved in these unclean activities for our own good. In my opinion, only the very foolhardy get involved with communications with the dead and the demonic. I know of these things first hand.

Whatever. Think what you
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+6
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
moravian,
the op never mentions the bible- You have in your posts- which tells me IT'S all about YOU. Believe it or not... You can believe in prayer, and not take the bible "literally"- word for word. In my experience, it is the wise who use it as a guide, and the lost who hang on every word using it as a means of control.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
I am also very spiritually sensitive - been that way since I was a child. So much so that I know better than to willfully open doors or entertain spirits as you do - it would be a nightmare. People around me are even witness to the spirits that haunt me -and I never sought any of it - ever. I also read the bible and trust it and it does say we are not to communicate with ghe dead or keep spirit guides - ask a priest if you don't want to take it from me. But what you are doing is a contradiction: If you don't believe in the bible then why pray to the saints? If you do believe in the bible, why ignore gods word on entertains spirit guides and communicating with the dead? What you are doing is voodoo. Mixing Christianity with occult. You will reap the rewards. I am not trying to offend you. You asked for advice.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
byron,

First I'll address your question about those that have... As you put it...'passed into the light' coming back and interacting with us.

It's my opinion they can... Once a spirit (soul) has gone into the light they can choose to return... Weather to watch over loved ones or to offer aid to a still living relative.

You used the term 'pass into the light' so I must ask this, Do believe that all spirits (souls) that pass into the light go to a 'good' place (a HEAVEN for lack of a better word)?

I ask because I prefer the expression 'cross over'. Once a spirit (soul) has 'crossed over' they can choose to return and interact with the living. This applies to spirits (souls) that do good things or those that are mean and harmful.

Your experience seems to concern spirits (souls) that have not 'crossed over' that you are attempting to aid... Fact is they may not want to go... And if that is the choice they have made then you must do what you can to 'push them away' or maybe a better way of saying it is it's time to protect yourself from them.

May I offer this method I use... For my Home, myself and my Family...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

It will at least allow you to determine which, if any, of these spirits are truly megitive.

Please keep us posted... If you have any questions please ask them here or contact me via the e-mail addie on my profile.

Respectfully,

Rook
minimom (50 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
Moravian, nobody asks to be a sensitive, we're born that way. Now, either offer some constructive advice or go preach your religious nonsense elsewhere. Don't Christians believe that we were created by God and in his image? If that's the case then the OP is a sensitive for a reason known only to your God.

Byron,consulting a priest might be a good idea, not for any of the reasons Moravian came up with though. He may be able to point you in the right direction or know of someone who can help you resolve your situation.

Good luck and blessed be

This comment from moravian is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: