You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Ghosts Have Sex With Me

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Have Sex With Me

 

Im a 20 years old girl. Always been scared of the paranormal world.

In December 2011, I met this boy and I slept over at his place. When I was almost asleep, I felt someone crawling up under my blanket from my legs and up. It was lying on top of me, pressing on my chest, licking my neck on the right side, breathing heavily, hold my arms down, and it felt like it put something inside me, it felt like fingers. It felt so real, and I never had a dream like this before. I know I was lying right next to my "new friend", at first I thought it was him, but when I "woke up", he was asleep. This only last for some minutes.

I didn't think so much about this before it one night happened again, but this time in my house. I only live 2 blocks away from where I slept over. This time, exactly the same thing happend, but when I was trying to stop it and "wake up" it tried to bite my face, I saw him with my eyes closed, is that possible?

The third time, the boy was sleeping over at my place. And when he did fall asleep, I felt this strange and heavy thing on my legs coming up to my stomach... I was 100 % awake this time. I thought I was going crazy or something... I woke him up and started crying... He did now about those two other times. He hold around me all night and make me feel safe.

Now we are not together and I have moved away, far away... Last night I dreamed about two guys driving me somewhere, and when I was suppose to go out of the car. I knew I was lying in the possision I was in before I got to sleep, on my stomach. And I felt someone was inside me and "did it" really fast...

Hope someone can tell me what this is, and what is a dream and what's "real", please?

Can we see ghosts in dreams?

Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ME12345, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-02)
I know, Rook, and it seems like that's when the trolls like to play. I think they "sense" when the mods are sleeping or otherwise unable to remove traces of their presence 😉 I'm thinking of troll crap here 😆

Thanks for the heads up each time. It's appreciated. And "You're welcome" from The Demon. Although, when 2:00 comes around and I'm falling asleep at my desk, I may not be a very happy camper 😆
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-02)
Miracles,

Sorry your up so early but tell your cat thanks from me.

You know I'd happily take care of folks like that if I only had the 'rights' to do so... 5 nights a week... 8 hours a night...

😉 😲 😉

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2012-11-02)
Rook - you're welcome. Darn Demon cat woke me up an hour and a half early this morning and I wondered why. Perhaps this was why 😕
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-02)
THANK YOU!

505050505050505050505050

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-02)
Danskeren,

Ah, no Don't think so.

MODS can we please get rid of this... This stuff.

Thanks.

Respectfully,

Rook
marialuvsandysixx (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-17)
well have you ever had an old boy friend (that died of course)? If you did then he is probably still in love with you so he is physically showing you he loves you. ❤ ❤
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-17)
When my son was small I had repeated sleep paralysis experiences where I would wake up and feel/perceive a strong energy hovering over me. Once I jumped up and ran out of the room, running right through the energy (I didn't feel anything). Thankfully, I never experienced being penetrated, held down or other such terrifying ordeals. I eventually grew out of it or internal/external conditions changed. Javelina - interestingly enough, during the time period when I was having my own SP experiences, I frequently slept on my back, with arms crossed. I stopped sleeping on my back because I was just too frightened of waking up and feeling something hovering over me but perhaps that was one of the changes I made that stopped the phenomenon.

WReck72, thanks for the update on the latest SP research.

ME12345, I would agree with most of the posters here - I don't believe you are being attacked by a ghost looking for a good time. More likely something internal, either psychologically or physiologically based or both. Can you keep a diary of what you were doing when these incidents happen including meals eaten before, bed sleep positions and so forth? Being a skeptical detective when faced with the paranormal can be very helpful.
ME12345 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
Thank you for your answers. Your anwers makes sence. The reason why I chose that title was to make people read my story. Thanks again.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
Wyvern... I'm just going to go ahead and say I HIGHLY doubt the existance of incubi/sucubi. HIGHLY DOUBT. If I'm wrong, may one come get me tonight. Am I scared? Hardly.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+4
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
Ok, I kind of skimmed the comments, but in retort to the title of your story, I'm going to go ahead and say "No they don't". Having very realistic sexual dreams is totally natural, I have had quite a few myself. It doesn't mean there are ghosts doing it.

When you wake up, do you have to go to the bathroom? I ask because usually when I have a sexy dream that feels totally real, I realize when I wake up that I really have to pee. Women have a small bladder, and if we're in a deep sleep, and find that the urge to pee isn't enough to wake us up, other normal things happen. In order to not pee the bed, your're clenching inner muscles. The bladder is also going to press on nerves as it gets larger. If you're moving around in your dream, that is additional motion applied to already clenched muscles and therefore nerves. This is all going to cause many feeling to occur. Very strong feelings too.

This is just one way that your mind (which is incredibally powerful and works in so very many ways) tricks your body into thinking something is happening that is not. There are several others. Its a very difficult thing (especially on sites likes these where we're looking for signs of an afterlife) to distinguish whether there infact is something that is out of this world causing an effect, or if something is simply an effect of our minds.

I hope you take comfort in being aware that what you experienced is perfectly natural, and that you're not being haunted by any horny ghosts. And hey, enjoy those dreams! Especially if there "successful" if you know what I mean. They're cheaper than batteries and a toy. (I like to think positively) 😁
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
[at] WReck72,
I can't speak for the others here, but for me, your explanation makes perfect sense. This topic needs more common sense and sunlight injected into it than you know. Thank you for the simplicity.
To the O/P, please know that what you have experienced, as real as it seemed, is not an uncommon occurence for women. It just isn't talked about much. Even though we claim to be "liberated", many women still find this topic too embarrassing to discuss.
My husband has experienced SP a few times and what I found very interesting was that each time it occurred, he had been on his back with his arms across his chest. I try and remember to roll him onto his side when he does this. That seems to have helped.

Jav ❤
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+7
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
PoliexterLy a great example of people talking crap with out having any clue about what they are talking about.
OK so Me12345 (great name btw) while I do believe in demons and ghost and a whole a ray of other paranormal types I also believe very heavily in science. As I mention about PoliexterLy not knowing what the hell he is talking about dreams/SP of a sexual nature are much more common among women they you might think. Also I believe in many case can be tied to restless leg syndrome and treating it as such may solve the problem completely. Also worth mentioning in males and females alike when you enter into REM sleep there is an increased flow of blood to the genitals which can result in increased sensitivity and arousal.
I'm sure you understand that all of your sense sight smell sound taste and touch all send signals to your brain and your brain interprets that info to create all of reality for you. When you are sleeping especially in sleep paralysis cases your brain is coming up with it's own info more or less over riding your real sense, at which point there is no way for you to know the difference between dream and reality other than as you mentioned when you regain full awareness there is no real evidence left of your dream.
There was a study done in Japan that concluded SP was most commonly brought on by the brain perceiving a threat of some sort the body does a quick check of the senses and find no actual threat so it does not alert your nervous system to wake you. Resulting in you being awake but the chemical that prevents you from acting out your dreams staying active in your system causing the paralysis. Leaving your mind to make up what every reality it chooses. In some cases people may be able to see their room with their eyes open but also still see their dreams as people or creatures also present in the room with them.
Another Possibility is men have wet dreams as a physical necessity to release a build up. Some women produce more fluids than others and it is possible that this is more or less the same thing, however I do not know of any research that backs up this theory.
Hope this all help explain some of the less scary possibilities. My email is linked to my profile if you would like to ask any other questions. Hope this was easy enough to follow I am not a very good writer and tend to think much faster then I type which tends to cause very disjointed writing.
ME12345 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
I do not believe in God. I'm not religious. But if this is just some kind a sleep paralysis / hypnogic hallucination thing I don't have to worry... But It felt so real though.

I one other thing I forgot to mention is that after the second night I had a mark on my neck on the right side I felt "him", but it was maybe a coincidence.

Thank you for your answers.
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
Yeah, and I was raped by a llama. Well, not really. But you know, this story doesn't sound very real to me...
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
Wyvern_ruthless how can you back that statement up? What evidence is there for that?

"ME" you ask if it is possible to see ghosts in your dreams. Some people believe you can & that they can speak with you. I do not believe that to be the case. I believe that dreams are what they have been shown to be, a result of physical processes in the brain & that is all. I do believe that our dreams are influenced by the things we see while awake, including things our brains refuse to process, so that we might dream about a ghost because there is actually one in our environment that we are not acknowledging with our waking mind. In your case though it seems significant that your experiences started when you were spending the night with someone it sounds like you were romantically involved with. This suggests a few possibilities to me. First that you might have had some emotions related to sex that you were not dealing with that led to a stress-induced sleep paralysis / hypnogic hallucination type event. The second is that his sexual feelings towards you led to an out of body experience in which he acted on those feelings in what might have seemed like a dream to him (if he were to remember it upon waking).

It is my opinion that "succubus"-like experiences are the result of sexual frustrations or repressed emotions made real by one's own mind. I do not find it feasible that an entity can "enter your dreams" & molest, rape or kill a person like Freddy Krueger.
Wyvern_ruthless (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
No doubt it's an incubus. Ghosts have the power to get into your dreams and turn them into nightmares. Try to get your home blessed and whenever it happens and you are unable to do anything, just chant the name of God. That may help you. Thank you:-)

New comments for this story have been disabled