You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sex With A Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Sex With A Spirit

 

First of all, I've had this experience on and off for the past few months. Recently, I have been under a lot of stress with everything that's going on at work and my financial troubles. My boyfriend works 2 full time jobs just trying to get by and trying to get debt paid off. I hardly get to spend time with him at all and if I do he's sleeping because he hardly gets any sleep since he works 16+ hours a day. We hardly ever have any intimate time together and if we do, we don't have the privacy or a good place to do it considering we both live with our families. I cry sometimes from being so lonely because I miss him and I don't have many friends who I can go out and spend time with. All my good friends are out of the state or area and the others pretty much are busy with their lives who hardly talk to me.

At night I always feel a presence of somebody in the room with me. I can't tell if it's my guardian angel or if it's a total stranger passing by, but I know if somebody is there. I feel like sometimes the person can read my thoughts because when I'm feeling up to it, I would think about sex. Then, I would start feeling touching on my legs and then I would feel this energy going inside of me. You have one of those moods where you feel like you just need it... So I would allow this... Thing to have sex with me. It would feel so good and I never thought I would ever enjoy sex with a spirit before. I don't know if this person is evil because nothing bad has happened and it has not hurt me. I'm also assuming it's a male spirit because I've heard him talk to me in my dreams before. Sometimes I would ask him to hold me and I would feel his arms wrapped around me. I'm at the point where I'm enjoying this spirits' company. If I don't want sex, it won't force it, but if I think about it, it will give it to me. My boyfriend has no idea about this, and I don't want to tell him about the situation. Is this bad?

I'm aware of how incubus/succubus are because I have done a lot of research on paranormal stuff since I was in middle school. I've had a share of paranormal experiences in the past. This may seem like a bad and dangerous situation to be involved in, so any advice or opinions would help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, deadlykitana, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

nikkstone (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
this is like a fantasy come true or the perfect boyfriend y'know as long it doesn't hurt you, if that happens take action! 😲
deadlykitana (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-17)
LOL! Wow! I come back months later & I didn't realize all these comments have added up? Well... Just so that everybody is aware here. I've never been harmed by n-e spirits I've encountered. Even the sexual ones. I can't tell if it's usually the same spirits that come to me or if it's all different. I only know the presence of a spirit when I feel em. I can feel energies & they usually don't feel threatening. I haven't had sex 4 a long time with a spirit, it still does happen but very very rarely. As the boyfriend I have mentioned, I have broken up with him last Halloween of 2010. Thing's weren't working out the way I wanted to & I felt that there was no need to keep going with the relationship. My ex-boyfriend didn't know nothing about it, didn't think he needed to.

My current fiance I'm awaiting to marry as of right now is residing in prison. It'll be at least another 2 years before I could have sex, but sex ain't the most important thing to me. It only sucks wen you want it so bad from the person you love & you got things in your way that keeps you from wanting to do so. Such as health concerns 😢. I don't hardly log on this website much n-e-more, but if n-e-body wants to chat, you knoq my email people.
luckyseven (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-21)
everyone has the opinion that its negative or a succubus but how do you know it isn't someone from a previous life? I have a spirit that is a guardian to me and a psychic told me it was a soul mate from a previous life. This spirit has hung out with me for over 10 years Its a very positive feeling that I have and a KNOWING... I wouldn't give my guardian up for anything! Hes gr8!
Riza (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-12)
I'll be honest, this can be a real... Test. Sometimes this can be a positive thing, sometimes bad. It doesn't seem to be hurtful, but I suggest you read a certain novel. The Entity is the name. I'm not trying to scare you, but I think you need to know what you may be getting in to.
Of course, this could just be some dream-like state. If you feel open enough, try to connect with a person that specializes in spectrophilia. Good luck! 😉
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
[at] little devil aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not another one and at thirteen why do you think like this and just be so blas'e about it its just wrong and oh so anoying
LittleDevil (2 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
im 13, and I've been through this before. Loads of my friends have had sex and were pressuring me to do the same, and one night I was thinking about it and I felt tingling from my waist to my upper legs, then around my privates, I told my friends the next day and they went crazy, all wanting to stay at my house on the weekends, its only happened to me when I wanted it to though, polite or what? 😁
rayman09bry (5 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
i believe in redriders comment... I think he can help you. Don't get used to it... If you have a sex addiction or something you might end up to be sex slave by that spirit. Just be careful.
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
My first encounters were perluded by dreams of a spirit that let it be known that it was more powerful than me. At first I could see dark figures around my bed. They seem to start from the floor and crawl up your legs. You can feel them on your bed like a real person. You have to do something that triggers them. I think a lot of you know this. But I think they take advantage to some additcions and reward them with sex. The sex can only be compared to tantric sex. They seem to have no real physical engery. They respond when you are stern with them. I have had them follow me cross country. Those of you who are reading this and are looking for some one to talk to, click on my name. I have figured out ways to distract them, but still looking how to close the door that has been opened. Those of you who have had a first time encounter, don't persue it, stop what you did that brought it on. Dont get comfortable with it. They get mad when you pray for them to leave, but they will. That makes me fill they have thier own adgendas and its not good. The very least, they are taking you away from real realationships. Be careful, you can become thier slaves.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
Jazz
It takes an incubi a lot energy to fully manifest. Most of the times sex spirits are invisible.
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
lol I don't know, if you really want to have sex with him do it. Ask him to show himself, tell him to show you his true face and body, and I swear he'll start telling you things like 'maybe later', 'i promess I'll do it another day' etc... Because his body and face sucks and are so ugly, but all what you can think is that he's cool because he didn't hurt you or he touchs you gently.
tdhand (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
Wow...very interesting? Hmmm it seems to have grown attached to you. That would be quite an experience XD! He seems like he is no harm... I think he wants to make you feel better... Explain more about the energies you felt? I'm still trying to understand...
narcissa (4 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
i apologize for the off-the-track comment that I'm making here, but how does it feel like when its...well, WITH you? It is harsh or soft in its demeanour? Do you think it would go away at your command? I'm asking this because it would help determining whether these encounters are dangerous or not. Thank you. 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
I have read your story and comments... I must say I believe unfaithful is unfaithful. Spirit or human, you are cheating at least in your mind and in your heart. L Have you told your boy friend about these encounters? What is his opinion? Does he feel it is not cheating, that it is no big deal? I doubt it.

This situation could also be potentially unhealthy for you. You say you have done the research so you know of the negative effects this course of action can have on a person.

End it now before someone gets hurt,

God Bless!
Rashidah (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-07-05)
kdabalos123

I am asking this question in utmost politeness.
Could you please tell me how can a demon kill a person?
Did this incident in the Philippines reach the news?
Where can I source this information?

I thank you for your answers ❤
kdabalos123 (3 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-05)
You might want to watch out because evil spirits/demons can really hurt you. I've heard this story from the Philippines that says someone was seriously hurt AND KILLED by what seemed as a demon. Some people say that demons are people who are on earth but don't have bodies, but can do things like talk, move objects, etc. So don't get too involved with him/her.
katm72 (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-05)
These spirits can get very jealous & take it out on your boyfriend. I am concerned about the both of you.
If you need help getting rid of this spirit please contact me at kjmog1972 [at] yahoo.com. I will not judge you. I understand how you feel. I have never had this happen to me before, I do understand the loneliness.
angeldemon (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-05)
even our experiences here are better than paranormal activity... LOL!

Anyways, to simply put it, its not harming you... And that's all there is to it... Live it up! 😜 😜
Type40TARDIS (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
I have a spirit that is in love with me named maei, and she is most certainly human, why do people consider sex with a pirit less valid than with the living, the dead are in another tyoe of body, they can have permanant commitments with the living, of course it is losing your virgnity, just because sex is with a spirit diesn't make it not sex, sex with an alien would be valid, and maei is not a succubus so I think this a human being you have.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
Kitana...I don't believe you have been unfaithful, as I stated in my first line... This incubus is taking advantage of you... But from reading these stories over a long period of time... There are those that post these stories here looking for approval... And if that's what you seek good luck to you... But there are those that are looking for a solution to get rid of the sex spirit... And if you are... Will power is the most important tool in fighting of this experiences (its not your fault) and what I suggest is you do is use your current relationship for motivation... As if these sex spirits know that your heart and satisfaction is truly with another...there's a chance it will move on... And you should talk to those here that have experience I'm sure they can help you... Best wishes
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
I understand DeadlyKitana.

I do not believe that paranormal activity is completely accurate. I believe that some of the activities on the show were very well scripted by the producers.

I have nothing against incubi for I have had an experience with one in the past.

I never really bother posting that story because of the comments I think I would of received.

Thanks for sharing your story.
It must of been very difficult to expose yourself like this on the internet.
deadlykitana (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
To princessLotus If you want somebody to talk about your experiences or issues. I'm here if you want to email me. My email is bl6ckr0s3 [at] myspace.com [with a zero not an o].

I don't have many friends anyway. I got nothing else better to do but to play games and work out lol! 😆
deadlykitana (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
I've appreciated all the opinions I have received here. I noticed a lot of people here think I'm being unfaithful to my boyfriend. If it was a live person, yes, if it was with a spirit? No...it's like saying the succubus/incubus that has sex with a virgin took the virginity away. Many people think that they lost their virginity to a demon/spirit when they really haven't. And no it's not considered losing your virginity. So if I'm cheating on my boyfriend, then you can lose your virginity to a ghost? It's like saying that. I'm very happy with my boyfriend. If I wasn't I would've cheated with a person that's alive or left him already. I admit I have cheated in my past relationships. I'm not a religious person, but I believed that God had me made these mistakes to find who my one true love is who happens to be the person I'm with now. I know all in time things will change and the current spirit with me is not evil. I have felt no negative vibes from him. I know I can't fall in love with a spirit and I know they mean well to keep me company. I wouldn't especially leave somebody for a spirit. That's just not me at all. There's just a lot you don't know about me and I'm more than happy to explain and talk if you're interested in emailing each other.

And to some others that think I'm DREAMING these feelings, we'll you're wrong, they are real and I was wide awake. Like I mentioned before, I have had paranormal experiences in the past. The events were involved with my ex-boyfriend & only with him. I also know others who have experiences to this day.

The only person here who seems to truly understand me is Succubussed. I totally agree that unexperience people will have a less understanding of what's going on. I know there are people out there who don't even believe in spirits. I was one of those people. My mind, eyes, and heart have opened to a whole new world of what's really out there.

Oh yeah, I have already seen paranormal activity like 4 times. I know nobody wants to end up like what happened in the movie. I'm well aware of the dangers out there and I know you can't go around playing with fire. There will always be the good and the bad things out there. 😐
nemesis83 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
i advice you not to contact any kind of style with this spirit maybe you should watch paranormal activity I believe you don't want to live in this situation
maximillano (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
hey girl...

If I were you you should stop it...
Better you did not even started it...
Plus, even if it's a spirit, you can also call the thing that you're doing "cheating"...ryt?
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
:o omg, I wouldn't dream to have a sexual spirit, its kind of creepy:DD but if she looks like megan fox I would like to have one *LOL* joke... Again... I think your infidelity isn't good, badjuujuu is right, what if your boyfriend is the one who's having an affair? Wouldn't you be devastated?

NOTE: IM NOT RIGHT, NOR THE OTHERS ARE... ITS YOUR OWN CHOiCE... IF YOU BELIEVE IT IN WITH ALL YOUR HEART, THEN ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO,:D/ think wise... So you won't regret anything in thd END...

-Aya is listening to Lifehouse
NP://BREATHING
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
that being is gr8! I should be one of them to have "ahem" with someone without seeing me! Wow! Hehehe... Just joking... I think you should be the one to decide if you like 2 leave that "being" and be with your boyfriend or be with the "being" and leave your boyfriend...:D

Hard ryt?

CuteXchoy 😁
gagetet (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I need help. I would like to "Intermingle" with a succubus, or "friendly ghost" (don;t make conclusions that I'm a perv. I'm far from one) but I just can't get any luck. Could I get some help please? If you're willing to help me, email me at gageytet [at] yahoo.com. Thanks so much to those who do.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
I think this incubus is taking advantage of the situation... But ask yourself this, is this incubus going to find a job and work 16 hours a day to support you...no, I think you need to resist these sexual urges or comfort spooning and find a way to stimulate your own physical relationship with your boyfriend... I think if you don't there's a probable chance you two will separate... GOOD LUCK...
Stacers (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
well I have to put my two cents in because well I do. So here it is: I don't think its a spirit rather your own energy making a fantasy you thought up in your head a reality. It's happened to me before.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
I've had good & horrible experiences with these beings. Both of them & more than 1 at a time a couple of times. I just hope it stays good. Some do change. I wish I had some one I could talk to about it. But everyone who claims to be of help in this matter never return my messages. Maybe the fact that I'm a pastor turn them off, in fear of me preaching. Which I rather not do in this situation. However I just hope some one can help you understand what's going on. Bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled