You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sex With A Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Sex With A Ghost?

 

I recently moved to a new town, Berkeley Springs or Bath, West Virginia. It's an old town founded by George Washington and his brother due to the mineral springs that run 74 degrees year round. Natives and soldiers came to the springs for years believing in the magical healing from the water. Lots of soldiers passed through from the revolutionary war and the civil war. I live in an old building a couple blocks from the old Roman Baths. I suspect this town is very haunted. It is also close to where many famous battles took place.

Recently I experienced the craziest haunting ever. I started feeling this hand rubbing on my shoulder. It felt like spider webs, hair or electric, very tingly. I could feel five fingers putting pressure on my body and rubbing me down. I felt both hands. They would rub sensually on my arm, up and down and then move to my shoulders and up to my head, softly caressing my hairline. Up and down my legs totally wild. It was like some kind of lover giving me a massage. I wasn't scared. It felt really good! It was totally wild. Just slow and soft massages like some kind of foreplay. This ghost wanted some action! It's kind of hard to say no.

For four days I could not keep this ghost at bay constantly rubbing on me. If I was under the blanket, I could see the blanket move slightly. My couch would even squeak like a body was putting weight on it. My cat was even drawn to this energy source like it comforted her too almost. Like I said I was not scared because it seems like all this ghost wants to do is rub me down and give me pleasure. No ill will. But I have never heard of this happening before. I did not realize that ghosts were into being lovers to the living.

I would ask questions and tell the ghost to rub certain areas if yes or no. From what I got, if this is even true and can be possible, is that he was a confederate soldier from Alabama who died after a battle. I still don't know what to think, as my mind is still blown away that this even happened. I had no idea ghosts were sexual. They don't show this on the ghost shows on TV.

He was rubbing me down constantly for four days. I haven't felt him in a few days now. But I suppose he will come back. I don't know. I also worry that he will be possessive and become aggressive. Like I said, I have never had this experience before and I don't know what to expect or how I should be handling his advances. This just sounds so friggin crazy yet, it actually happened.

I read that Anna Nicole Smith claimed to have a ghost lover. I also read that ghost hunters travel to haunted locations such as Gettysburg (which is 20 miles away) to have affairs with ghosts. Can this be true? What the heck! I know I am not crazy, I was not drunk, I was not sleeping and this happened to me more than once over several days.

Has anyone else experienced a ghost lover? How should someone handle a ghost who puts the moves on them?

Please advice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vadergrrrl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
When I was 13 years old back in 1971, I had a friend that was 15 years old back then and he told me he was having sex with a female ghost. I thought he was lying to me, up untell this year, when I started to read all of these stories on this site. I did see the eyes of that ghost when I spend the night over at his house. But the ghost didn't come over to his bed that night, I guess for some reason the ghost was afraid of me.
Or what ever reason I don't know.

But now to update things I have found out that they aren't ghosts they are demons or fallen angels. So for get about him being a ghost.

Take care,

Walter

😁
Goodhearted17 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
RedRider...

I new here but after reading your entry and queried if anyone ever felt like being " injected in the hip" I have! When I did woke up I felt lightheaded and ill. FYI... I don't do drugs, smoke or consume any type of alcohol.
And, I'm also trying my darn est to get rid of this Incubus. I didn't know of such until a couple days ago searching for answers after seven (7) long years online. I kept telling myself it was a dream but, it was too real to be a dream because my eyes are opened, my body becomes paralyzed and the weight and sensual touches becomes real. And seeing my body rocking back and forth by an (invisible force) trying to sexually arouse me... I tried also everything, (except crystals and cold iron) nothing seems to stop it from harassing me.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with this...you're definitely keeping it real!
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
first rent the "entity". This is an extreme story but true. Robot chicken did the butt rape ghost episode. There is too many people being affected by these vistors. I don't know if they are some sort of energy stuck between plains trying to hold onto a life oncenknow or if this is a technology being used by an alien life form for there own adgenda. I swear they have given me injections on my hip. I have woken up feeling like I had been druged. Anyone else had these thoughts or exsprinces?
Myrtlebeach_thetrain (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-21)
i Can Relate To yurrr Storyy. I Had a Ghost Lover Once, Two Of Them. Me and Friend Were Laying in Bed One Night And We Felt Something Penetrating into Us. So We Hurried Up And Got Outta Bedd And Slept On The Couchhh. For The Next Few Days We Kept Feeling Them Penetrating into Us. It Felt Weird Buhh Pleasuring. When We'd Get Home and Get Back To Our Apartment We'd Walk into Our Room And They'd Be Sitting On The Bed Waiting Fer Us. They Go Away And Come Backkk Every Two Days And Pleasuree Us. Sooooo We Totally Know Wahh yurr Going Threw. So, HELP! 😨
ghostgirl1602 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
if you do say its ok for them to let them do whatever, they do become very protective (if its an incubi or succumubi-is it that lol?) and will get jealous easily.

Often,if you do anger them some people have actually been hurt and I'm not sure but I think some may have died (I don't think its true though).

You can summon them and if you do they last for life. So falling in love will really piss them off and stuff.I'm just saying this to see if it helps in anyway.
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
dude what the fack, that ghost is gay...don't let him be your lover,lmao!

Just find a girl to have sex with her, that's simple. And 'YES' he'll trun 'AGRESSIVE' after a while. Better you get rid of him.

Please
whisperer (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
well I have I got something to comment on this subject!
I was tormented continually, mind you not sexually, by my dead ex lover!
And yes he was my real life b/friend, but he died unexpectedly.
He was trying to make amends with me before he died, he wanted me to give him another chance, which I was considering, the reason for the breakup was his violence.
And he always used to grab me by the throat!
So now you can all understand why I broke up with him, he had sent, messages, begged my forgiveness over the phone etc, etc
Very hard to forgive a man that is violent towards you!
He died suddenly, of a heart attack, I knew nothing of it, except for picking up the paper for some unexplained reason, and reading the death notices, talk about eerie.
The hauntings started the day after the funeral, first it would be cuddles in bed, I knew it was him, believe me, after 4 years you know who is cuddling you, then all of a sudden I would be choking!
This happened alltogether 4-5 times, in the end I just asked him to stop.
I also got help to get him to stop, if I said I was not inlove with him when he died I would be lying, and if I said it didn't hurt me badly when he died I would also be lying. We loved each other desperately, but, unfortunately he had a quick temper with a violent streak.
And I could not put up with it, no woman can put up with it.
I seriously think stephen was trying to take me with him, by choking me, suffocating me, and if it wasen't him, there is only one other explanation, it was a demon...
Stacers (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
ok, after reading some of the comments on here I thought I'd put my two bits in and maybe bring you some peace of mind. I'm a 16 year old empath and I'm subject to these sorts of things all the time. Not necessarily sex per say but the feeling of someone touching me and such. The best thing you can do is ask who it is and if it bothers you tell them in a calm but stern voice to go away. If that doesn't work perhaps get a priest of your faith to bless the house, but this spirit doesn't seem evil in any way other than he wants to get a little frisky with you. It could be past life catching up with you or someone that has just latched on to you. I really don't think you have anything to be afraid of but just be careful and don't, I repeat don't use a ouji board to contact him then you will need to panic because that will bring you the bad stuff. So there's my like 8 bits really. Hope it helps.
TheSorrow (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
I am new to this site. And I'm just wondering how this occurs. πŸ˜‰
Priestess (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
Sounds like an Incubus. They are entities who derive jouyous pleasure in molesting women while they sleep. Those touched by Incubi usually tell of having erotic or "wet" dreams overnight. They can fall in love with their human victims and can become overly protective of them. As spirits Incubi are highly sensuous, seductive, affectionate and protective. And as for any guys out there experiencing the same thing, it'd be a Succubus. They were NEVER humans. 😐 I've seen what they can do, the FEED off humans sexual energy and can control them if they desire to. Anyone "playing" with these entities all I have to say is: WATCH YOUR STEP. 😐
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
By your name "succu" I take it that your unbiased. Anywho, I thought that post might get a rise out of the sleeping dead out there. I really don't know who would knowingly choose to partake of the forbidden fruit with a spirit. I don't think I would, unless it was the spirit of the young Natalie wood then "meow" I'm tapping me some spirit.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
Vulcan, Necrophilia is sexual attraction to a dead physical body.

Spectrophilia is sexual attraction to a ghost or other spirit.

Get your facts straight before you judge people.
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
Vulcan...That was very rude. That was a bit interesting. It's kind of funny too. Just yesterday I was wondering if ghosts were sexual. I have had spirits touch me, but not as sexual as that. Maybe just a touch on the leg or arm, or feel breathing on my neck or by my ear, but not rubbing.
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
Wordgreaser- There is a reason I keep giving out names, I get the names. Being a medium that is part of the job description. I don't have canned answers, I have honest ones of my opinion. No two comments are the same, maybe alike, but never the same.
char1y (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
vulcan10, your post was very interesting and informative. On another note, you have absolutely no right to tell any one that they need to seek professional help. I found that quite offensive and this isn't even my story. Your two cents is one thing but that extra penny was unnecessary.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
-4
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
That's totally ick! It's beyond words for a person to have a ghost start rubbing on them and then just go, " oh well it feels nice so I guess that's okay." Ye gads. Seek professional help. And there is a word for that, its "Necrophilia, also called thanatophilia and necrolagnia"
Rosman and Resnick[10] (1989) theorized that either of the following situations could be antecedents to necrophilia (pp. 161):

The necrophile develops poor self-esteem, perhaps due in part to a significant loss;
(a) He/she is very fearful of rejection by women/men and he/she desires a sexual partner who is incapable of rejecting him/her; and/or
(b) He/she is fearful of the dead, and transforms his/her fear - by means of reaction formation - into a desire.
He/she develops an exciting fantasy of sex with a corpse, sometimes after exposure to a corpse.
The authors also reported that, of their sample of 'necrophiliacs,':

68 percent were motivated by a desire for an unresisting and unrejecting partner;
21 percent by a want for reunion with a lost partner;
15 percent by sexual attraction to dead people;
15 percent by a desire for comfort or to overcome feelings of isolation; and
11 percent by a desire to remedy low self-esteem by expressing power over a corpse
Minor modern researches conducted in England have shown that some necrophiles tend to choose a dead mate after failing to create romantic attachments with the living.
IAmTheUnison (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
It is not at all uncommon, my dear. There are indeed stories told of ghostly lovers from beyond the grave trying to make sensual contact with the living. There are ghostly lovers as well as ghostly rapists too.

I myself know exactly what you are talking about. As hard as this might be to believe, my girlfriend is a ghost; a spirit of a girl I loved a very long time ago.

The details on this matter are too expansive to discuss here. If you see fit to, feel free to e-mail me, and ask me all the question you may, and I will try to the best of my ability to answer them.
wordgreaser (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
ive been reading several comments fro hope4ever and this person keeps giving out names and a canned response! Sorry but you sound soo fake
KC62 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
I have been experiencing sexual acts with a unknow spirit for over 7 years now, I also have had many powerful experiences of good and evil, I have come to believe we are physical beings smack dap in a spiritual real, where they see us but we can't see them, I like you was overwhelmed at first, amazed and astonished, I now believe that these have been with me most if not all my life but never exposed themselves when I was awake, they would cause wet dreams and such. It can be very difficult to prevent the distractions and unrelenting pursuit they can cause, it now it comes and goes, I have givinin in the last couple of time as I am a loney semi dissabled person, but I would much prefer to meet the love of my life and replace this spiritual stuff, I don't hear it or see it, not sure I want to. But I assure you you are niether crazy or alone on this one. The reason I even looked this up is because its not anything you discuss in general conversation, lol I can't give advise but I can give you some of my experiences to evaulaute for yourself, peace be with you always.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
I have had contact with a Spirit that touches me sexually for over six years now, and our relationship has developed to the point where she talks to me. She has been very adamant that she was never a Human Being. I have been in touch with others as well who share this experience, and all of them who have been able to communicate have said the same thing.

These are not Human Beings, Ghost or otherwise.

It's not usual for them to discontinue contact after awhile if they are going to stay, so you might have been passed up and all of this means nothing, as this Being might have moved on.

If it comes back and you want to talk to others who share this very unusual experience, click my username and go to the website.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
There is a way to determine if that really is a demon tricking you or not. To me this points to a lust demon, most likely an Incubus. Be careful what you ask for.
narcissa (4 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
sounds weird! I too had no idea that's a ghost could get physical, until I came over this site. Oh well 😜
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
I myself had have spirits (ghosts) that have done similar. I had one not too long ago that would gently rub my upper thigh, blow on my neck and caress my face. He ment no harm, even though it did freak me out a little.

It is very possible he means no harm. Maybe you remind him of his wife, and if he knows he's dead then he mostlikely misses her a great deal. Ask the next time you "feel" him, if his name is Robert. That is the name I get for him, and I am usually correct when it comes to names.

If you have any questions my email is on my page, and I'm more than willing to help.

Thanks for sharing the memory😁

New comments for this story have been disabled