You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Little Girl Playing Tricks On Us?

Real Ghost Stories

A Little Girl Playing Tricks On Us?

 

My experiences have started out since I moved into the house that I lived in as a girl. I moved in at about the age of 3 or 4.

A few weeks after we had moved in I started telling my mom that a little girl named "Karen" was waking me up and asking to play. They thought I had an imaginary friend. The same year near Christmas I said "Mommy! Karen is with Santa Claus!".

A few years later my little sister and I were cleaning the toy room and my little sister had hurt her arm and said, "Ow! That hurt!". A few minutes later I told her I was going to finish and I would meet her outside. As soon as she was outside I hear in a different voice, "Ow! That hurt!" and then a giggle to end the copying.

Later when my older sister was about to move out we had a good-bye party. The guests started to say that we were lying and there was no "Karen". After they got into the conversation the light had started to flicker fast. My mom asked me why I did it when I did not. The reason they had got into that conversation is because I told them something that had happened before them. My sister and I had some play balls out and they started to move.

After my older sister had moved out she came to visit for the weekend. The night before she came my dad had a cold chill, as if someone was brushing him, and said "Karen, go upstairs and mess with the girls,". When he said that I heard someone walk up the stairs and then a laugh. My sister got their at three a.m. (She lives in Oklahoma) she heard the same laugh when she hit her hand. When she got in the bed we all started to here knocking. I asked everyone if it was them and they were like "You hear it too?!". It was truly scary!

Thanks for reading! I will post more stuff later!

Other hauntings by Lild0ggirl

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lild0ggirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Para-Chaser (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
Have you ever had a paranormal team investigate.? Paranormal Chasers Does a lot of research on haunted homes for free.
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-03)
Thanks daydreamer24. I am surprised my dad did that. He is normally very skeptical.
daydreamer24 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-01)
I love the part where your dad just talks to her like she is just another one of the kids. 😁 I bet she is very happy about that too... She sound michievous but not harmful
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
Thanks WeirdnFreaky. If you have not read my other stories, please do! ❤
WeirdnFreaky (7 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
Karen seems to be a fairly mischievous spirit, if she begins to hurt people you might want to speak to her 😢 Scary though!
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
Yeah, We had ghost hunters come in and they said she would not hurt us. She is really kind and has got really close in my life. I don't really get scared know that I'm older and understand.
Girty16 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
omg! That's really scary you need to find out more about Karen I don't think shell hurt any one she probably just wants to play with someone get some help from the spiritual world. 😲 😐 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: