You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Little Girl Playing Tricks On Us? 2

Real Ghost Stories

A Little Girl Playing Tricks On Us? 2

 

I'm back with more stories from when I was a little girl. If you read my last story you would know who "Karen" is. Well I have seen apparitions, heard voices, and been touched.

Well the day before my older sister moved out (I was about 12) my little sister and I were in the guest room with the door cracked. I heard footsteps. I looked in the hallway. I saw a little girl walking in the hallway. It looked like she was sad. Maybe wanting to play. I ran down the hallway to my older sisters room and she calmed me down (I had not had an experience like that in a while. That is why I was scared).

Also one day when my mom was cooking and I was helping her we witnessed a picture frame with me in the picture move. This as happened a ton of times. We think she does not want the picture there.

Now this scared my papoo (my friends grandpa) was working on our floor with my friends dad. They told my mom that they saw a shadow run upstairs. They said it looked like a little girl. When my papoo went home he told his wife that he saw a little girl wearing a night gown run upstairs. This got me to thinking.

Also one morning when I was the only one awake I turned on the TV. I felt as if someone was watching me and staring. I looked around and saw a shadow.

Another time when I was brushing my teeth and I felt a cold chill as if someone was touching me to get my attention. I looked in the mirror and saw a little girl next to me. She was waving to me too!

Now, I have saved the best for last. My little sister had a sleepover at out old house. Her friend said they should record to see what they do in there sleep. When they woke up our friends laptop was closed. They go to watch the video. As they watch the video they see a person starting to form stronger. You even see her arm move. We think it's "Karen".

That is all for now. If you have any comments please comment. I would like some opinions.

Other hauntings by Lild0ggirl

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lild0ggirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Thanks so muck. I hope you can find peace as well.

Lild0ggirl 😉
Nay-95 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
I have had a similar experience in so far as I believe my house is haunted by a little girl. I wrote a story about it, I had some great comments which helped me a lot. Check them out if you wish. I used to be so afraid but like you say below 'I am no longer scared', I guess you just become resilient somehow. Kind of like she just becomes part of life and that's the way it will stay. Strange really isn't it. Anyway, I hope all is well with you and with Karen.

Nay-95 😁
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-21)
Thank you so much. I hope you can read my other story. We have learned much about Karen and her family. I am also no longer scared. And I will read your story. ❤
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-21)
Hmmmm, I wonder what could have happened to Karen. I too, experienced, a visitation from a little girl, when I was only 2 or 3 years old. I can remember it vividly, as if it just happened yesterday. I am now over 50 years old, and no one can tell me it didn't happen. In my story, "Strange night time visitor", one can see how scary an occurance, like this, can stay with you for a life-time. I hope you can help this girl find peace and thus find peace for you, as well. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: