You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Man With Long Black Hair

Real Ghost Stories

Man With Long Black Hair

 

Before I tell you my story, I want to say I am a 14-year-old girl, I am a Christian and I have been ever since I was old enough to say "I love Jesus." I have a twin and an older sister who both also feel things and see things. My mom and dad have also seen things, but that was before we were born.

My story begins in 2006-07. I was living on an Air Force Base in Florida and my dad was deployed to Iraq for 6 months. It was the hardest thing I had ever been through. It was the first time my dad had left and I was old enough to remember. I was 10. When he left we got internet so we could email him. It was the second time we ever had internet in my 10 years of living. My older sister's friend got her into a thing called Naruto. My older sister was 3 years older then me and I always looked up to her. She was into dark things SO DEEP. When she looks back she doesn't say anything but "I made a lot of mistakes and you better stop it with this paranormal crap".

Eventually, my older sis and her friend were over at our house watching Naruto on our computer. I watched it and fell in love with it. When school started I did nothing but talk about it, until my mom said "no more" and said we couldn't watch it anymore. I went crazy without it! I went on a hunger strike and didn't eat until I could watch it. She let us watch 2 more episodes before she made us stop. But that didn't stop me.

My twin and I would sneak out of my room in the middle of the night, be on the computer for 5 seconds before getting caught and do it the next night. (I know this seems like it is going nowhere but it is, trust me.) In the anime Naruto there is a guy named Naruto and he wants to be the leader of the village but he has a demon inside him. (See, this is where I was going with all of this.) The anime got me used to the word "demon" which, as you can imagine, was hard for my super Christian mother to accept. So she tried everything she could to keep me out of it. I would say horrible things to my parents. I was just the worst.

The time I changed everything was when my dad forced me to go to church. When I got there I sat in the big sermon. Every song hurt, every word the pastor said hurt. Later I realized was far away from God and I was alone. I told my twin that I wasn't going to mess with Naruto anymore. She was upset at first but then did the same.

When I look back I think about some things that could have been paranormal but I never approached it because my mother, being the over-protective Christian woman she is, would yell at us if we EVER thought about watching Ghost Hunters (which personally I think they suck anyway. Ghost Adventures is 10, 000 times better).

When my dad came home from Iraq, we found out we were going to move. That is when things started to change. When we moved to Virginia, we moved to a small neighborhood that was very different. Everything was fine in that house for about a week. Suddenly my older sister had to move out of her room (the basement) because of mold in the walls. The week that she moved out of the basement, I started having nightmares. I could not walk down there without screaming for someone to turn the lights on.

One night I had the worst dream. It was about a tall, black figure that would run around the basement in a flash and could kill you even quicker. I never told anyone. I could not walk by the basement without the sudden urge to run. When I sat in the kitchen I felt like someone was watching me. I felt silly being afraid of something as stupid as a part of a house.

We finally got out of the contract we had with the landlords and moved. The distance of one house. We now live in a house RIGHT NEXT TO that one. I haven't gone in our old house in 2 years. But in ways, we got something worse in this house. The people who own this house were Hindu. As soon as I walked in here, the spices were strong.

My older sister and I went down to the basement in this house and I thought it was nice. The family was still living here but they were showing us around. My older sister was being surprisingly quiet while my mom was showing us around. When we walked outside my older sister turned to me and said "I don't like that house. I can't breath in there. And it is not the spices. I can physically breathe but not spiritually." I was surprised. I had never heard my sister say something like that.

When we moved in I was fine. I had no problems with the house. But at the end of my 7th grade year my dad found out that he had to go to Korea for a year. I was crushed to say the least. We dropped him off at the airport (on the 4th of July) and we walked out crying. I would say, about a week later my mom let everything go. We starting replacing my dad with T.V. Shows. GHOST T.V. Shows. About a week after that I saw him, in the basement.

I was coming up from the laundry room from doing something. My older sister's room was separated by a wall and a door from the stairs and same with the laundry room. I walked out of the laundry room and ran up one flight of stairs. I turned on the landing between the two flights, put my hand on the railing, and I saw a man standing at the bottom where I was just standing. He had long black hair that framed his face, he was skinny, he had no features except his eyes that were wide and he had small black pupils. He was wearing a night-dress that looks like what a patient at a hospital might wear. He had pale skin and the best way to describe him is that he looked a little like the grudge but you could see his face. I quickly ran up the stairs and kept it to myself. Later I was joking to my older sister like "Hey, you know you had a grudge in your room?" and she would say "Yeah, I know, it might just eat you. You should be nice to me or I will sick it on you."

I thought I had seen nothing and my eyes were just playing tricks on me, even though I had seen it in bright light. I thought I would just joke about it and never see it again. I thought it was fake. Until later that week. Later that week I was bringing my drawing things upstairs (because I am an artist) and I turned into my doorway. And I saw him. He was crouching in attack position and his tongue was long and hanging out his mouth. He had no shirt on and he was meaning to scare me. Because my hands were full, I couldn't drop anything to turn on the light so I tried to turn it on by flipping it with my head. When the light was on I looked back and he was gone. I was so scared I drew him and it was terrible. Every time I saw it, I would freeze. It was terrifying.

Other hauntings by tiaxnokoni

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tiaxnokoni, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
ya, I do agree with rook, could you post the picture? But your story was indeed SCARY 😨!.So,hope to see from you soon... 😊
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
what about it? Why are you sending me that link? It is a page about demons, yes I know about them... Do you have a point with this?
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
The Holy Ghost- nothing Supernatural about that- eh?

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon#Christian_demonology
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
sadly, no I do not have it. I thought that if I got rid of it I would feel better. I would be really scared when I looked at it. So I ripped it up. I kind of wish I had scanned it and put it up in the computer first but I am glad I got rid of it.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
I can see there is a part two but there are some points I'd like to address here...

First: Anime 'demons' resemble the actually thing as much as the animation for 'Naruto' resembles good animation. (Personal Opinion)

Second: The mold in the basement may have caused more than just physical distress for your sister, it could have caused your nightmares... I offer this because all natural causes must be ruled out before the paranormal can be considered.

Third: Your Father left at a crucial time for you emotionally and physically... What you saw may have been attracted to you because of this state, this applies only if he wasn't a stress induced hallucination. (Father leaving for a Year...Mom's 'strict' attitude suddenly dropped... Overload on paranormal shows...)

You stated this concerning your second sighting...
"And I saw him. He was crouching in attack position and his tongue was long and hanging out his mouth. He had no shirt on and he was meaning to scare me."

What about his 'stance' suggested this 'entity' was meaning to scare you rather than attack you? Granted I am a proponent of 'What was your 'gut' feeling' when it comes to seeing full/partial body apparitions but everything you described sounds as if 'it' was poised to attack...

Your an artist, you drew a picture of what you saw... Do you still have this picture... Can you post it here so we may all see it?

Respectfully (on the Fence),

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: