You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Always Believe

Real Ghost Stories

Always Believe

 

It started when I heard somebody walking down my corridor. Presuming it was my sister I ignored it. Then the walking stopped. I thought she had stopped of in the kitchen on the way, but then I heard some scratching at the door. I got down from my bed and felt a cold shiver run through me. I thought it would just be me being ridiculous but still, I was creeped out.

I opened the door and went along to my living room and saw both my mum and sister both sat casually. I asked why one of them was coming to my room but they both said they had been sat there the whole time. As I walked back to my room I felt a cold rush run through me again and then my mums mobile fell of the table next to me, like somebody had knocked it off. After a few seconds I heard my mum complaining she was shivering and my sister reassuring her it was warm where they were sat.

I went to my room and when I went in the door my deodorant had been moved and my DS power was on. I climbed back into bed and once again felt this cold rush go through me from right to left. My cat being on my left suddenly jumped up and ran to the door, like she had felt the rush to. One of my pictures on the wall fell to the floor, even though it had a heap of blue tac on and when I left to let my cat out of the room I heard quiet rustling. I ran to the living room and sat with my mum. We got sent to bed and me and my sister share a room so I felt safer with someone else in there. However my stereo started in the night. My sister wasn't happy and told me to turn it off- I explained it wasn't me.

Then over the next few days little things moved about, things got knocked off when nobody was standing there and we lost many items mysteriously.

Then at the weekend I was doing my homework when I saw my door open a tiny bit and thought my cat must be coming in- she was in my bed. I got down from my bed and felt a shiver go through me so as I went back into my bedroom to try and forget the whole experience my cat immediately leaped down from my bed as if something had tried to grab her and then my covers fell off.

I can't be sure when all this will stop but I don't like it at all. So many strange things are happening and nobody else seems to think it's this unusual. Please leave comments for me to say what you think of my experiences.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, littlemissaha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

littlemissaha (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Thanks so very much for your comments. Its kind of relief that some people believe me! I will definitely take your advice! Things are getting a fair bit scarier now and I'm not sure who to turn to but it's reassuring some people know what I'm going through. Love
SANDY8 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Hi I come from a long line of ghost stories, for which I will post. But have just became a member on this site and have not got around to it yet, but I have this very annoying ghost that comes in the summer months, and was scarring my son who at the time was very young. But I got very angry on one occasion and said out loud who is your god he is more powerful and its he you will have to answer to and went on to say leave us alone and go away you are scarring my son. This worked and I put up a cross on the wall in my sons room, the ghost still visits but leaves my son alone. I hope this works for you, don't show you are afraid and ask it to leave.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Try burning some Frank incense and myrr its an incense it smells nice but these beings don't like it. I believe you have a being called a Jinn just trying to make trouble for you. Thanks for your story. P S if you burn this incense it should leave.
jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
whatever it is, it wants your attention. It's hard to ignore them, but try not to show fear. Thats like "5 hour energy drinks" to them. I'll pray things quiet down for you though.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: