You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: She Still Looks Out For Us

Real Ghost Stories

She Still Looks Out For Us

 

My mother had passed away when I was 3 years old. I do not remember much of her, how she looked etc., but 10 years later I still wonder about her and I know that she is always there to look out for me.

It was a normal school morning and it was around 8:00 am when me, my father and my brother of 11-years-old, jumped into the car ready to drive to school. It was weird because I felt like something was warning me. I didn't make much of it and just brushed it off as imagination or something.

We were on the way to school when there was a traffic jam, so we stopped and waited for the light to turn green. Suddenly a massive lorry drove right into the back of us and our car went flying. We were hit so hard I could feel myself slamming against the seat belt. Suddenly, I felt a hand pressing me on my chest, myself pressing against the car seat, and a massive overwhelming sense of safeness came over me. While the hand was still pressing against me, our car landed on its side and the hand just disappeared.

Me, my father and my brother crawled out of the car in shock and I was in quite a lot of pain. I could feel a hand caressing my face. We were driven off to the hospital in an ambulance, but it was confirmed we were fine except for the glass stuck in our faces, a broken nose and a few stitches. The doctors said we where extremely lucky to make it out alive.

When we got out after a few hours at the hospital, we went home. When we got home I told my father and my brother about the hand pressing against my chest and caressing me. My father said he felt a pressure on his chest as did my brother, and said it was my mother taking care of us.

I do have a few questions about this experience. It would be great if you could help me answer them!

1. Do you think this was my mother taking care of me?

2. Do you think that my mother helped us make it out alive?

Thank you a lot for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it. Remember, our loved ones are always looking out for us. God bless!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Micha_1998, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lissy86 (4 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-05)
Its a mum thing to shoot out an arm and hold you loved one down even if the car breaks a little to hard. Its nice to think that even in the after life she is doing what mums do ❤
Micha_1998 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
[at] Moongrim Umm no? Maybe it was her with the help of someone else, but we definetely all felt the hand. 😐
Micha ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Well before I could posit an answer; was your Mum in the normal condition of having had three hands?
Ghostfreak27 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
I'm pretty sure it was your mom. I bet she decided to become your guardian angel so she could pretect you. ❤ 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Micha - yes, I believe it was your mom looking out for you, your dad and brother. As a mom, I hope that if I die while my kids are young, I'm able to keep them safe if something were to happen like that.

I don't believe a parent's love dies. I think that's why so many souls linger. They're still taking care of their loved ones, like your mom is.❤
HoppysParanormal (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Well if it was your mum, be happy!
She loves you, as should you her.
I think if she is looking out for you be very grateful, not everyone has a guardian angel. Maybe try and communicate with her? Up to you! 😉

- HP

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: